• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion (3DS, Dreamrift)

Madridy

What?!

Edit: 700 people just for a 3DS game?! or is it different than the rumored multi-platform Epic Mickey 2 game?

What? I'm confused now.

Edit: This makes perfect sense. Why the hell should they make it for the Wii U when they can make it for the 3DS?

Gagaman

Power of Illusion? So it's subtitled with a similar name to the 'of Illusion' series, as I thought would be a better name than 'Epic Mickey' when the original came out!

Maybe this is why Disney copyrighted Castle of Illusion some time back? If they tie in this new game with that series that's rather awesome.

3D/2D Illusion's a bit of a odd pick did they say they have a big team now working on Epic Mickey 2? will this be a side story? but then why call it Epic Mickey 2

Rlan

230px-World_Of_Illusion_box_art.jpg

Coop Mickey / Oswald gameplay like World?

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
3D/2D Illusion's a bit of a odd pick did they say they have a big team now working on Epic Mickey 2? will this be a side story? but then why call it Epic Mickey 2
Because it's a spin-off from the console game and they want to say it's on all platforms. I agree though, they should just call it Power of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I love the title :D
and the fact that it could be different from Epic Mickey2 for home console.
It could be really nice.

Let's see and wait.

For Epic Mickey 2 home side, I'll bet that it will be also on Wii U but they'll announce this version only at E3.

Can we please stop with the 700 person development team talk? There isn't a chance in hell 700 people are working on a 3DS game.

Sounds interesting but didn't another "source" say it was multiplatform? Argh all these sources and rumors...who to believe =\

Epic Mickey 2 is coming to 360, PS3 and Wii, while this companion game is coming to the 3DS. The real Epic Mickey 2 has been accidentally revealed by Disney and surveys have been leaked, so that is a given.

I do wonder if they will also do a Vita and iOS version, or another companion thing for that. Disney did do that prequel thing for iOS.

Oh gosh, this has me interested.

Never got around to playing Castle of Illusion, but World of Illusion was such an awesome game, especially with 2 players.

SykoTech

Bleh. Rather than focus on making the main game actually worthwhile this time instead of making a spinoff which is sure to be left in the shadow of the console version.

Top Bottom