• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Explain Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desiato

Hotblack Desiato, a character from The Restaurant At the End of the Universe, the third Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy book.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Bis = First 3 letters of my last name
Nic = First 3 letters of my first name

I know, really original. :lol

The day the Dreamcast was announced in Japan, "Dreamcast WTF that's a stupid name" I tried to register on hotmail as dreamcast@hotmail.com, but it had already been taken.
So I just added master to the end of it as that sounded better then dreamcast123 or some other varient. I just stuck with it after that.

Sill4

Used to go by Silliw 2, Which is my name backwards with a "2" on the end.

But then billions upon billions of people either called me "Silly Willy" or just kept saying "Watchu Talkin Bout Willis? Lol Different Strokes!"

LIKE I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT BEFORE.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I translated my real name (Ash) into Spanish on google. This is what i got.

Apparently Cinders is a real person's name..

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
The Lamonster said:
My name is Lamont.

side note: Why am I no longer allowed to click "Find all posts by this user?"
Searching is disabled because of the flood of Junior Members
wasting all of our bandwith.

SmokyDave said:
2dvj2hx.gif

Calcaneus

Its basically another word for the heel bone. For whatever stupid reason, it became a running joke in our high school anatomy class, since I signed up for GAF not too long after, the name just came to me since I couldn't think of anything else.

I hate coming up with usernames, I haven't found one that I like enough to stick with really.

In Ninja Gaiden 2, you hop a ride on some large airplane.

As you are going through and wreaking havoc on the crew members, a red light starts flashing and there is an announcement over the PA, "All hands, there is a class A ninja onboard. I repeat, there is a class A ninja onboard."

I thought it was the most absurd thing I had ever heard. First of all, the message sounded pre-recorded. So you are telling me they had this in mind when they were programming the warning when they made the ship. The other funny thing is that the plan is strewn with the corpses of more traditional ninjas. I imagined those must be the class b ninjas.

snacknuts

we all knew her
A friend started calling me zesty several years back because of this stupid Taco Bell commercial I got in the habit of making fun of. I like it because it's short.

The J is for Jean which isn't my real name (although it rhymes with it) but one of my gay friends liked to give everybody female names when we were younger. The Tourettes is for my many profane outbursts at inappropriate times.

Ceres

Banned
Sophomore year of college, I needed a name for the online web browser game Utopia and Ayashi No Ceres was an anime I had watched recently. I didn't like the anime but I liked the name Ceres. Been using it 9 years now.
It's great because it's also generic enough that a google search doesn't bring people to every single thing I've ever done on the internet.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Twilight Princess artwork had just been leaked and i needed a youtube username.
180px-Goron3.jpg

He looked futuristic...kinda.

Ironborn

Banned
The Ironborn are a tribe of seafaring warriors (think vikings) in G. R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire", the absolutely best fantasy series ever written :D

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I always took PHAT "L00t" from dead bodies in every game possible, I mean everything
even if I didn't need it

A friend of mine saw me playing a RPG (forget name, sorry) and saw me play and he went on how I was such a Grave-Robber taking everything, so I was like cool, GraveRobber, but some had the name taken so I just put a X at the end...also it can be abbreviated GRX, have this e-nickname for over 10+ years going now

Sometimes my friends call me Grave like that's my real name, I've become used to it

My name is Mark. And I am a love machine.

It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with mates saying I'm like a grown up version of the cool geek McLovin from Superbad. Nothing at all. Honest.

Actually, mates called me McLovin many years ago as I was an ugly fucker that managed to pull fit birds.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
My nickname on my previous job.

For some odd reason, everyone on PSN makes fun of my name. They call me Ferris very often. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom