• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

If the Blazers get the 8 seed they can take the Spurs or Warriors, if Durant's still gimpy, to six games. Super fun to watch right now.
lol no they can't beat either team even with out KD. in fact this is more appropriate answer

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

I think if Jackson and especially Lonzo have great tournament runs (while Fultz is at home watching) there is the possibility they could jump him. If the Lakers somehow get the 1st pick, provided they don't trade it, I could see them taking Ball. He seems like the kind of player Magic would fawn over.

Fjordson

I think if Jackson and especially Lonzo have great tournament runs (while Fultz is at home watching) there is the possibility they could jump him. If the Lakers somehow get the 1st pick, provided they don't trade it, I could see them taking Ball. He seems like the kind of player Magic would fawn over.
Who do you prefer for LA?

No clue who will actually turn out better, but I think I personally prefer Fultz slightly over Lonzo. His weird shot is still a bit off-putting.

Who do you prefer for LA?

No clue who will actually turn out better, but I think I personally prefer Fultz slightly over Lonzo. His weird shot is still a bit off-putting.

Fultz or Jackson (if he keeps his head on straight). I'm starting to turn the corner a bit more on Lonzo. I think he has a lot of skills that can translate over to the Pro game, but i still have my reservations as to whether or not he's a franchise PG. he's going to need to adapt his scoring a lot to the kinds of defenses and athlete he'll see in the NBA for that to be the case.

Jarate

Banned
Pretty much Fultz or bust at this stage if you get the #1 pick.

They trade the #1 overall pick for Jahlil Okafor when Billy King finally reveals himself to be Danny Ainge this entire time

Are you saying that because of our poor decision in the past, or because you are high on Lonzo?

I have nothing to base it on, but something tells me Magic would prefer Lonzo to Fultz. Both because he's the local kid, but also because of the way he plays, and the comparisons he's elicited (Magic/Kidd).

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I have nothing to base it on, but something tells me Magic would prefer Lonzo to Fultz. Both because he's the local kid, but also because of the way he plays, and the comparisons he's elicited (Magic/Kidd).

Fair assumption. Fultz is more of the modern day of which is that he's more of a scorer who can also dish it, but isn't pass first. Ball is mostly a pure PG, but he can fit the modern scheme due to his shooting. I'm not convinced his shot form will work in the NBA.

What was the point of drafting Ingram x Russel then
Can't play all 3 at the same time or will they ship off Russel

Ray was why the Celtics would have won x lost the 2010 finals
He made us not go back to LA in game 2
He made us go back to LA in game 3
Kobe destroyed Ray in the 4th quarter of game 7, should have left Tony Allen in

Tom Penny

What was the point of drafting Ingram x Russel then
Can't play all 3 at the same time or will they ship off Russel

Ray was why the Celtics would have won x lost the 2010 finals
He made us not go back to LA in game 2
He made us go back to LA in game 3
Kobe destroyed Ray in the 4th quarter of game 7, should have left Tony Allen in

Helped them win a title but I will never forgive breaking the three point record one game then going 0'fer the next game on tons of good looks.

Top Bottom