• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale - Feb26-Mar4 (Press X to switch from cash to MSP)

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
GAMES ON DEMAND PRICING AND AVAILABILITY IS REGIONAL. CLICKING THE LINKS HERE SHOULD TAKE YOU TO YOUR REGIONAL STORE TO SEE THE LOCAL AVAILABILITY AND PRICING.
DAILY DEALS

b0zUMmz.png
tizWPuB.png

UK prices for today:

Batman Arkham Asylum - £2.69
Fallout 3 - £4.49
Max Payne 3 - £4.49
Left for Dead 2 - £4.49
Metal Gear Solid HD - £8.99
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker - £4.49
The Orange Box - £8.99
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution - £4.49

Mortal Kombat - £14.99
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU - $4.49
Street Fighter IV - £8.99
Street Fighter X Tekken - £11.99
Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition - £4.49
Tekken 6 - £8.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - £11.99
The King of Fighters XIII - £4.49

WEEK LONG SALE - Feb 26th to March 4th

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://majornelson.com/2013/02/22/the-xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale/ said:
The Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale
I wanted to let you know that starting February 26, 2013 and running through March 4, 2013, over 60 Xbox 360 Games on Demand titles will be on sale up to 75% off with some as much as 85% off for the “Xbox Ultimate Game Sale”* Each day, a different set of titles will be on sale, so be sure to follow me on Twitter where I’ll announce what that day’s special offer. The Ultimate Game Sale only occurs once a year so you won’t want to miss it

Some of the titles you can expect to see on sale:

• Civilization Revolution King of Fighters XIII Left 4 Dead 2 Max Payne 3 Metal Gear Solid HD Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Mortal Kombat Mortal Kombat vs. DC UniverseOrange Box Street Fighter IV Street Fighter x Tekken Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Tekken 6 Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    [*]Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed 2, Assassins Creed Revelations, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Bioshock, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Juarez, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements, Dead Island, Dirt 2, Dishonoured, El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron, Fable III, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, GRID, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Kane & Lynch Dead Men, Portal 2,Rainbow Six Vegas, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD, Resident Evil 4 HD, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, TC’s H.A.W.X., The Darkness, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Tomb Raider Legend, Virtua Fighter 5

DAY ONE - Feb 26th
DAY TWO - Feb 27th
DAY THREE - Feb 28th
DAY FOUR - March 1st
DAY FIVE - March 2ndQUOTE

Rad-

WTF? That actually sounds awesome for once. There's like 8 titles that I would buy with a good sale.

JackEtc

Damn, those are some heavy discounts. Hopefully there's more than just 2 or 3 discounted that much, although that isn't that likely.

Acidote

Trying to get some sales before they drop BC, I see.

Just what I thought. Never bought much digital console games because of this, and I'm not doing it now. Prices should be in the $4-5 range, that way I'd consider them a sort of long-term rentals.

Blueblur1

I'm not too sure about this. If it weren't for the Sony PSN BC announcement I'd be all over this. But I'm against spending money if these games aren't going to be supported via BC.

"Games on Demand titles will be on sale up to 75% off with some as much as 85% off"

Why not just say "Games on Demand titles will be on sale up to 85% off"?

That being said, I have a stupid amount of allards. My HDD is ready.

Hoping to see a huge price cut on El Shaddai. I'd totally grab that for under $20.

Wait! You can buy Peacewalker as a stand alone title on 360?!

Sakujou

Banned
Its nice to read anything regarding the stupid prices on xbox live.

I am STILL waiting for REZ or Ikaruga to drop.
Its been ages, since these 2 were released on xbox live, but i have never seen them below 800 ms points. And this is just too much for me...Iam always buying games when they cost less than the original price...
except scott pilgrim and the HD turbo remix, i have never bought an arcade game for the full price....

oh yeah and i will not expect much, you know how stingy ms is when it comes to reasonable prices on xbox live...

Sulla1980

This could be good. I am hoping for some deep cuts; I really like the convenience of having these games on the hard drive.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Trying to get some sales before they drop BC, I see.

My first thoughts. The only reason I'm buying anything else digital on live, before they announce anything, is because I have points sitting on my account.

These sales could be good, but yea...

Top Bottom