• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

krang

dWwYPU8.gif

omg

Shari

So... Is it easy to upgrade from a deluxe to ultimate version?

You guys are annoying with all that early access lol.

The worst part is that I don't really care fkr the car pass... I just want the early access.

I asked the same but no one is answering. I think they dont want us to join the club. They're probably mustard race.

So infuriating :C

SliChillax

Not with the same gamertag. Set the Xbox as your home console and then make him a different gamertag to play on and you can then play together online.

So he can download a game through my account, log out, open another account and still play the game? That sounds awesome.

RawNuts

So he can download a game through my account, log out, open another account and still play the game? That sounds awesome.
Pretty much, but don't log out of your account. It just has to be set as the Xbox's home account while he is signed on with his account and he'll be able to access your whole game collection.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Went ahead and bought and preloaded the ultimate edition on PC yesterday. Coming down with a cold and off tomorrow, so looking forward to diving in. My first Horizon game, looking forward to playing a non-sim game with my racing wheel for the first time. Unlocks at midnight for me, but need sleep so I'll fire it up in the morning.

zorbsie

I'm avoiding playing on the XB1, I'm in the preview program and I lost some serious progress yesterday due to the preview build bug. Decided to just play on PC today, but my VIP and DLC cars are not in. When I level up I don't get the credits doubled. I own the ultimate edition and when I check the store it tells me I own the items, they just aren't there in game. And the worst part is, I don't have a crown icon beside my name. :(

Phinor

People with stuttering in Apex, do report if you also have stuttering in FH3. That's going to the a real issue if it's still present.

Noobcraft

What is happening O_O

I'm avoiding playing on the XB1, I'm in the preview program and I lost some serious progress yesterday due to the preview build bug. Decided to just play on PC today, but my VIP and DLC cars are not in. When I level up I don't get the credits doubled. I own the ultimate edition and when I check the store it tells me I own the items, they just aren't there in game. And the worst part is, I don't have a crown icon beside my name. :(
I am so sorry. :(

Ugh. I hope that's not the case tomorrow. I'll play on the Xbox if it means getting my level-up bonus
and my crown of course

bought the fml edition earlier and i've been at it for an hour. these offroad races are nuts

for some reason the game isn't recognizing that i have any of the deluxe stuff

Alright boys and girls of ForzaGAF, I have the spreadsheet ready! I removed all the old info, so you are going to have to re-add yourself.

Quote this post to see the link and then add in your info!

Top Bottom