• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

MMaRsu

Banned
Haven't been on GAF 1 day so I may have missed this but umm..

Wtf is this?
75564.jpg

-edit0

yeah link : http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/15/rumor-avatars-are-microsoft-take-on-miis/

Haha forget the avatars, this thread is all about leaks now!

We got everything from this website, where the avatar pic came from :

http://management.intellisponse.com/imgfiles.nsf/0/86b99ee556fcc351852574630058e194/

just omit the ?OpenDocument&login part of the url.
Then click the MARE-7F9TL4.swf thing

-Guitar Hero 4 to cost 179.99 with instruments.

GH4 guitar:

New guitar sets you free: New touch-sensitive guitar Neck Slide opens up the entire guitar neck for unbound solos - shred how you want.

Some artists for GH4:

Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Korn, System of a Down, Ozzy Osbourne, Interpol, Muse "and dozens more".

-Lips is a music and singing game that includes 30 songs, 2 wireless interactive microphones, the ability to use and sing your own music or downloaded songs from an online service. Designed to have fun with friends, Lips scores you on your singing (pitch, rhythm, and tune) and overall performance.

Wireless mics are interactive, with lights on the shaft of the microphone that pulse to the rhythm of your voice, and motion sensors that allow you to dance, move or swing to score points.

Take songs from a CD or your ipod, and upload them into the game. The game will reduce the vocals so you can sing along and be heard, and score on whether you're in tune. Lyrics can also be added directly into the song to sing along.\

-
Tony Hawks Huck Jam uses a motion sensing board controller PS3 and 360,

Trioxide:

"Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, etc.) on your PC. Many of these games are only available on consoles today and with this new feature would now be available on the PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your PC!

- Uses the same game controllers as the original console system (all games use regular console controllers, not your computer keyboard or mouse.)"

Avatars : With hundreds of clothing options to choose from your 'Avatar' can truly reflect you each and every day!

Spend a few minutes or a few hours building and outfitting your 'Avatar' to reflect the real you. The choice is yours.

Your 'Avatar' will represent you as you jump into various arcade and retail games. You'll be playing in the games!

Scene It? Pop Culture Edition - trivia challenges about movie, music and pop culture.

and some other games on that site
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Wii/NDS)
- Gossip Girl (Wii/NDS)
- Ultimate Band (Wii/PS3/X360) - another band game?

Wii Yoga.

"Follow along with an inspirational yoga guru instructor matching their on-screen poses, stretches and triangular positions with the motion sensing Wii controller and balance board."

forza3.jpg

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2:

Spider-Man VS. Marvel Zombies:

Transformers 2:

Skateboard peripheral using Tony Hawk:

Balance Board using Spider-Man game:

Call of Duty 5:

Spider-Man Web of Shadows:

Forza 3:

Ultimate Band for Wii
movie

There is a game called 'Crucible'.

There's a video, and the game looks pretty complete. It's an action adventure game

Credits to all who discovered everything :)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
bishoptl said:
wow, the one black guy is a boxer!

how original

The asian guy has a Nobunaga Devil hat thing on :lol

edit: Is he asian, on second glance? I can't tell :\

jaypah

link? source?

so.......is this going to be a part of "XBOX Live: HOUSE"? me thinks that if true these little guys need someplace to run around in. hell, why not allow you to make some cool game environment levels to have them run around in? yeah, and all the users could share these levels with each other. "XBOX Live: LittleBigHouse"...........catchy.

jaypah said:
so.......is this going to be a part of "XBOX Live: HOUSE"? me thinks that if true these little guys need someplace to run around in. hell, why not allow you to make some cool game environment levels to have them run around in? yeah, and all the users could share these levels with each other. "XBOX Live: LittleBigHouse"...........catchy.
you are onto something.

Busty

Banned
Looks OK and frankly, I don't think that anyone will really be bothered that it's so close to what Nintendo are doing with their 'Miis'.

But, is this really something that the Xbox audience are ever really going to embrace? And if they do, will ever second avatar be Master Chief anyway?

bishoptl said:
wow, the one black guy is a boxer!

how original

Yup. Noticed that too.

o_O

Ramenman

AHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA !

You see ? MS got it better than Sony. They're not only copying the Wiimote with the waggle controller that they've yet to unveil, they're also copying the Miis, another part of Nintendo's strategy.
Now they only have to bring MS Sports, with (of course) support for XBL Avatars ! Well, and drop the price too.

Seriously I CANT WAIT for E3 :lol :lol

The boy at the front of the image is wearing and Incredibles T-Shirt.

I'm guessing that 'branded' clothes will replace gamerpics on XBLM.

Walshicus

Y2Kev said:
The asian guy has a Nobunaga Devil hat thing on :lol

edit: Is he asian, on second glance? I can't tell :\
The boxer looks like he's the only asian there, and there's like two potential Chinese. The guy dressed in the Japanese style armour is clearly an English adventurer playing dress up.

Diversity!

Teknoman

Its the patriots!

:lol

Seriously though its crazy how everyone is trying to use something that Nintendo started off with, yet really isnt a big selling point about the console.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Sir Fragula said:
The boxer looks like he's the only asian there, and there's like two potential Chinese. The guy dressed in the Japanese style armour is clearly an English adventurer playing dress up.

Its Tom Cruise!!

When is E3?

Dever

Banned
Ramenman said:
AHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA !

You see ? MS got it better than Sony. They're not only copying the Wiimote with the waggle controller that they've yet to unveil, they're also copying the Miis, another part of Nintendo's strategy.
Now they only have to bring MS Sports, with (of course) support for XBL Avatars ! Well, and drop the price too.

Seriously I CANT WAIT for E3 :lol :lol

MS Sports(Sort of): http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/01/04/the-fast-and-the-furriest-rares-latest-xbla-project/

It's all becoming a full circle.

krzyspc

Banned
LOL I guess using a webcam isn't good enough to represent who you are, that you have to use a model similar to that of Nintendo.

I actually like how these look...but are they too real for the audience they are going after to take note (If, for some odd reason, Microsoft even had a chance to attract that audience, which they don't, but lets not get into that).

I think that the success of the Mii's relies heavily on how cartoony they are.

Edit : Not to say that these look real. But, I mean, the way their arms are attached to their bodies and shit. They have hands.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I really can't understand entertainment companies in general... when someone does something new and different (what Nintendo did with Miis), why do companies insist on aping it rather than finding the next big thing?

These things look terrible... and I can't wait til the PR minions try to explain to the press that this isn't a Mii ripoff and that they somehow have been working on this for two decades.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
It's likely that the reason there wasn't a spring update is that they're revamping the entire dashboard. Didn't MS also say that mp is getting too cluttered and it's hard to find stuff? This and the avatar stuff points to an overhaul

Not a fan of these things though, just a gamerpic was fine thanks

Now if you could have the spore character creator for avatars, then we'd be one to something here!

Cdammen

I like the style, but the Mii level of abstraction is still the best for avatars. The worst are the douchebag (the only "type" we've seen in the screens) creations in Home.

Darunia said:
It's likely that the reason there wasn't a spring update is that they're revamping the entire dashboard. Didn't MS also say that mp is getting to cluttered and it's hard to find stuff? This and the avatar stuff points to an overhaul
God I hope you're right. I really want a slick new interface. The blade system feels cramped as hell.

Maybe, they'll turn the dasboard into like a house or area and your avatar will walk there and access stuff, turning the dashboard into a mini-Home (maybe they'll even try to copy Home and make it online).

clashfan

El_TigroX said:
I really can't understand entertainment companies in general... when someone does something new and different (what Nintendo did with Miis), why do companies insist on aping it rather than finding the next big thing?

These things look terrible... and I can't wait til the PR minions try to explain to the press that this isn't a Mii ripoff and that they somehow have been working on this for two decades.

Oh ok, I didn't realize Nintendo invented virtual avatars...

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Fuck.... fuck fuck. I hate this kind of shit. Pictures was all that we needed. Now people are going to have their stupid monkeys which will take a bitch to load in order to se their profiles. FUCK!

Hopefully the dashboard remains the same. Fast and simple.

Top Bottom