• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most niche meme you know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
How about shoegaze memes that only make sense if you know what the first song on Loveless sounds like?

85vHFYP.png

zzIvcBb.png

qN0dBPn.png

...that's... I know Loveless like the back of my hand, but I don't get any of those. :D

NewGame

Banned
Very few of these are niche to me.

Peanut-butter-jelly-time.gif

ab is away - gone, if anyone talks in the next 25 minutes as me it's bm
being an asshole -
<ab> HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

jett

D-Member
54ff047186bb0-ghk-iceberg-lettuce-xl.jpg

In the early days of GAF posting pictures of lettuce was some sort of in-joke. I think it was mostly Ferrio posting this crap. Never understood it, but there it is.

YaBish

They sometimes get so deep that you just sit there in awe when you realize how it's been hidden/encoded in the image.

I mean look at this shit

WzEF4W3.png

That's not even one of the well-hidden ones and it still fucking killed me when I realized it
Holy shit.

Camwi

They sometimes get so deep that you just sit there in awe when you realize how it's been hidden/encoded in the image.

I mean look at this shit

WzEF4W3.png

That's not even one of the well-hidden ones and it still fucking killed me when I realized it

What am I missing here?

Soundcloud mashups are my jam. Though the overwhelming amount of granddad songs can get a little tiring.
Good taste! It's a shame some stuff gets run into the ground, but that's the nature of popular memes.

1PL5CoD.png

A subset of an already rather niche meme category.

Even though they're a bit older, these always crack me up when I see them.
That's a little abstract, but I like abstract..

-Deimos

I mean look at this shit

WzEF4W3.png

WHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom