• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Eldren

seunghee2e7u4w.gif

ramyeon

Nice new thread feeling.

Might be more active again this time around, maybe not.

The new Stellar song is crazy addictive.

oldmario

i found some AOA member focus versions of heart attack and wondered if anyone knew where they came from and if there's more out there for their other songs

llehuty

i found some AOA member focus versions of heart attack and wondered if anyone knew where they came from and if there's more out there for their other songs
They also did it, at least, for short hair, but the videos have been pulled out of youtube. It looks like they are exclusive to Line TV (which gives a not available in your country warning).

Let me know if you find them somewhere, I need my quality solo Mina clips.

Kazzy

They also did it, at least, for short hair, but the videos have been pulled out of youtube. It looks like they are exclusive to Line TV (which gives a not available in your country warning).

Let me know if you find them somewhere, I need my quality solo Mina clips.

If there's a way I can easily grab these (record), let me know - I'd be happy to help!

Pendulum

OMG Seunghee placed first on the first episode of Girl Spirit.

Performances are being collated here.
Edit: Putting links here too for ease of use/quotes

Spica's Kim Bohyung
"Tonight", Boohwal's "Lonely Night"
Score:

Fiestar's Hyemi
"Apple Pie", 2NE1's "Gotta Be You"
Score:

Ladies Code's Sojung
"Galaxy", Primary's "Don't Be Shy"
Score:

Bestie's Uji
"Excuse Me", Davichi's "8282"
Score:

Laboum's Soyeon
"Journey to Atlantis", Taeyang's "Where U At"
Score:

Lovelyz's Kei
"Destiny", IU's "Friday"
Score:

Sonamoo's Minjae
"I Like U Too Much", EX's "Nice To Meet You"
Score:

CLC's Oh Seunghee
"No Oh Oh", Jinjoo's "I'm Okay"
Score:

Oh My Girl's Seunghee
"Windy Day", Shinee's "Dream Girl"
Score:

April's Jinsol
"Tinkerbell", IU's "Hey"
Score:

WJSN's Dawon
"MoMoMo", Im Jung Hee's "Music is my Life"
Score:

Pledis Girlz's Shannon
"We", Lena Park's "In Dream"
Score:

Interesting to note that
105 Audience members have votes. At least half of these are college students majoring in music-related fields.

And songs for next week:

---

Fei "Fantasy" MV teaser

---

Hayoung opened an Instagram account as a birthday present to everyone else

---

Star King is ending after 9 years. RIP some idol reaction gifs.

---

[ENG SUB] MNET I.O.I Lan Cable Friend Ep.2
I.O.I subunit is shooting MV and jacket images this week

---

Japanese Fans React To After School Member Lizzy’s Posts Taken At Dokdo
As I said, |OT7| Disbandments and Territory Claimants

She is a queen but kinda got screwed by a shitty remix that lost the whole vibe of the original.

While I agree that it lost the vibe of the original, I actually fncking love the remix.

The original song just had a really dark/creepy feeling that got further accentuated with the creepy MV. But this remix turns the track into somewhat of a panty dropper and it's amazing.

Ladies Code need to do a proper panty dropper next time. Galaxy was one of the better tracks of the year so I'm gonna be all in if they do an rnb track next time.

Han Hyo Joo, Dal Shabet, IOI and Future Best Seungyeon:

hqdefault.jpg

Han Hyo Joo —— [InstyleKoreaTV] 들꽃 속에 활짝 핀 한효주

hqdefault.jpg

Dal Shabet —— [bnt영상]달샤벳 화보

hqdefault.jpg

Dal Shabet —— [bnt-INTERVIEW] 달샤벳의 주당&주량 大공개!

hqdefault.jpg

I.O.I —— [ETUDE 에뛰드] I.O.I 세정, 미나의 1분 생기 발랄 메이크업 with 플레이 101 썸머스틱

hqdefault.jpg

I.O.I —— [ETUDE 에뛰드] I.O.I 청하,결경이의 1분 작은 얼굴 메이크업with 플레이 101 썸머스틱

hqdefault.jpg

I.O.I —— [에뛰드 ETUDE] 컬러풀센트 오 드 퍼퓸 아이오아이 I.O.I 룩 화보 촬영장 대 공개!

As the rightful heir to the Best Seungyeon throne, Gong Seung Yeon has been respectfully waiting for Hammie to retire or share the duties of the title.
Until then, she has been continually increasing her visibility, particularly over the past year or so.

hqdefault.jpg

Gong Seung Yeon for Centerpole x 1st Look —— [센터폴 X 퍼스트룩] 공승연 래쉬가드 SUMMER BREEZE! 촬영 현장

hqdefault.jpg

Gong Seung Yeon for Centerpole —— [센터폴] 피에스타가 들려주는 그들의 리얼스토리 #좋아요 뮤직비디오

hqdefault.jpg

Gong Seung Yeon —— [bnt 영상] 공승연 화보영상

hqdefault.jpg

Gong Seung Yeon —— [bnTV-INTERVIEW] 배우 '공승연'은 과연 어떤 언니?

hqdefault.jpg

Gong Seung Yeon for 1st Look TV —— Vol.110 SUMMER BREEZE

Just watched WG's 1st performance of their mini on V Live and I'm really really impressed.

You can definitely tell that they've gotten much more comfortable at playing their instruments live as well as getting better at playing the instruments themselves.

Of course Yeeun's been playing and singing on the piano for a long time now so it comes off very natural for her.

I'm really impressed with how Yubin's doing on the drums. Back during IFY, you can tell that she still wasn't really comfortable with it, there's moments where she's freely playing the drums and next thing you know she becomes all stoic, concentrating on a part that she knows she needs to. But now, she's looks very natural while playing and the only time she really has to concentrate is when she's playing and singing at the same time.

Hyerim and Sunmi on the other hand, they're definitely much more comfortable now compared to IFY but they still look a little stiff compared to Yubin and Yeeun. I can understand why Sunmi's still iffy on it... her basslines are actually somewhat difficult. They're not heavy metal licks or jazz lines but bass is all about precision and from my experience, it actually does require some major concentration especially if you're playing a bunch of notes.

Hyerim is the only one that kinda trips me out. I will preface by saying that if you're just starting out to play guitar and sing at the same time, then yeah it's difficult. It's the same thing if you're learning a new song, no matter the experience you have on guitar. With that said, surely WG has been practicing these songs for at least a month. Now I'm no expert guitar player, but I can pick up strumming and singing a new song within about 2 hours worth of practice so it's kinda unacceptable for me that Hyerim is still iffy on it. I'm not asking her to be as good as Slash or Pat Metheny, but if a bum like me can learn it in a week, I'd expect somebody on a bigger stage than me to be able to do even better.

Anyway, this has gotten a little longer than I expected but I'm really glad to see WG improving on the live performance side of things. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only here who thought that this was just gonna be a one time shtick by JYP, but to see them actually progressing and getting better as they go is seriously awesome.

Top Bottom