• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami announces Vic Viper, Simon Belmont, and Pyramid Head for Super Bomberman R

They did make a donation to chapecoense fc, The football team that suffered the plane crash.

That was nice of them

I had no idea. That's actually pretty cool.

I don't think he cares about bomberman. He didn't review it as far as I know.

Meanwhile he adores silent hill.

You can see where it may end up.

Fair nuff. I just think it's pretty crazy that we all thought this was just a rushed launch title that'd be thrown by the wayside and now out of nowhere they're making a legitimate effort to both support it and actually address everyone's concerns.

Platy

Give us the full New International Track & Field !

O26U42B.jpg

J0fbmWd.png

jonno394

How is BomberMan for young kids? Something I could play with a 4 year old who loves Mario Kart DS?

I played co-op with my 7 yo niece and multiplayer with her and my 9yo niece and they both enjoyed it.

Co-op was fun and v easy to understand, even if i did most of the work.

You can't​ turn off the ai in multiplayer mode though, which can be frustrating as they were often too good for my niece's.

Cerium

I played co-op with my 7 yo niece and multiplayer with her and my 9yo niece and they both enjoyed it.

Co-op was fun and v easy to understand, even if i did most of the work.

You can't​ turn off the ai in multiplayer mode though, which can be frustrating as they were often too good for my niece's.
Latest patch fixes the AI.

Give

Me

Bill

Rizer

Edit:

Just bought the game right now. Downloading as we speak. Excited!

Game is solid but get ready to enjoy one of the best soundtracks in a super long time. Honestly felt like I was listening to some TGCD/Duo OST that time forgot. Super catchy.

SalvaPot

Konami getting all the credit for HexaDrive's hard work

I wonder how much of this is Konami and how much is just old Bomberman crew caring enough to revive the IP

We all know is HexaDrive (And Nintendo's support), but Konami allowing them to keep supporting the game and adding characters from their other propierties is, well, unprecedented.

Bomberman was never known for the Konami code, but has anyone tested it yet for this game?

I am still thinking about downloading it from eShop maybe next week when I get Mario Kart

First 60fps now this,

Something unexpected is happening and it's glorious
Wait, they actually patched in 60FPS? It's finally playable? Holy shit, that is very unexpected. Now they need to make the courses not look like ass and at least look as good as Bomberman '94 or something.

Endo Punk

Leave it to Nintendo to actually get developers to act on IP's they're just sitting on. Before this it was megaman in Smash, not new games sure but definitely something for the fans.

It's nowhere near a solid 60FPS but at least it's an unlocked frame rate. This makes it so much more responsive it's like night and day.

MouldyK

I don't think he cares about bomberman. He didn't review it as far as I know.

Meanwhile he adores silent hill.

You can see where it may end up.

True, we may rejoice about Konami...but if he mentions Konami this week, it's a 90% chance we will ignore the Patch Improvements and focus on Konami "ruining" their IPs by putting them in Bomberman.

Negativity Sells.

Cuburt

Wow, I've been on the fence at the current pricepoint with the problems it had, but with the recent patch improving many issue and this DLC announcement, I'm sold on the support this game is still receiving. It's hard not to think that Konami would just cash-in on the game and not support it after launch, but this recent news has put the game in a brand new light for me.

Top Bottom