• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

Got my e-mail, kinda weird that it's coming through a PS4 notification though lol. I never turn on my PS4 and will have to do it just to get this voucher.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Pre ordered persona 5 yesterday so I hope it counts

Haven't got an email yet, but £10 would be pretty nice

Planet

Also after the end of sales usually means the next sale already kicked in. And if there isn't anything for you, wait another 2 weeks. :)

What you said is kinda weird.

How so? I spent the £40 on the web store and haven't used my PS4 in at least 4 months (started watching Netflix on my PC).

I mean, it's not an end-of-the-world hassle, but I'd rather just have an e-mail with a code on *shrug*

I got the email saying I will get a £10 voucher and to check my notifications on the PS4 over the next few days. I didn't buy anything in March apart from Horizon Zero Dawn which I preordered in Jan/Feb and that was £49.99 so looks like they have let me off the 0.01p I was short.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wru voucher, I want to buy Persona ;_;

Ok I am asking this now for the thousand time and no one seems to want to answer me.

I preordered NieR: Automata in January, which was released in March, will I get a 10 € voucher code?

Radius

Ok I am asking this now for the thousand time and no one seems to want to answer me.

I preordered NieR: Automata in January, which was released in March, will I get a 10 € voucher code?

Since you pay immediately when preordering a game you haven't spend the money in March, so no, you're not eligible for the money, I'm afraid.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just re-read my email. Voucher will be sent between the 6th and 7th...

Persona 5 comes out on the 4th...

giphy.gif

I got the email saying I will get a £10 voucher and to check my notifications on the PS4 over the next few days. I didn't buy anything in March apart from Horizon Zero Dawn which I preordered in Jan/Feb and that was £49.99 so looks like they have let me off the 0.01p I was short.

As I understand it, they made an exception to include Horizon pre-orders due the proximity of the launch date. It says in the comments and the T&Cs

Applicable Products

Any items available in an Applicable Store (including any pre-order purchases of the Horizon Zero Dawn game completed before the Opening Date).

B_Signal

I'm willing to bet that the 1 month PS+ I bought didn't count and they've screwed it up. No email/notification yet.

I bought 3 games, easily spent over £50, and I've still not received an email. I'm not not panicking, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything that we haven't received anything yet

Plenty of people who haven't gotten this yet, Sony in my experience, are pretty lazy with these promotions and take their time fulfilling them. It literally took me months to get the PayPal one.

playXray

Rejoice! It will be available to purchase after the 4th, too.

But then you miss out on the pre-order stuff :( Still, a £10 saving is probably worth it - I just want to see how cool the pre-order dynamic theme is. I was gutted to see that the Horizon 'dynamic theme' was just a collection of frickin' stills!

black070

But then you miss out on the pre-order stuff :( Still, a £10 saving is probably worth it - I just want to see how cool the pre-order dynamic theme is. I was gutted to see that the Horizon 'dynamic theme' was just a collection of frickin' stills!

The dynamic theme is great, with background music to boot.

Okada

I've still not heard anything at all about getting the £10. I went through my transactions for the month and I definitely spent over £50.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Meantime

I've still not heard anything at all about getting the £10. I went through my transactions for the month and I definitely spent over £50.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

I'm pretty sure I read that it was due to appear on the 7th or thereabouts. Don't have a link though, sorry.

Smax

I got mine and redeemed it. It's a code for €10 just like those of the prepaid cards. It added the amount to what I already had in my wallet. It says that it must be spent during April, but since I had more money in the wallet already, does it mean I have to spent that as well? The €10 is just part of my sum now, how do they calculate this?

Fournier

I got mine and redeemed it. It's a code for €10 just like those of the prepaid cards. It added the amount to what I already had in my wallet. It says that it must be spent during April, but since I had more money in the wallet already, does it mean I have to spent that as well? The €10 is just part of my sum now, how do they calculate this?

I think you just have to redeem the code before the expire date, than you can spend it when you want.

Smax

I think you just have to redeem the code before the expire date, than you can spend it when you want.
I thought so too at first, but that's not the case. The notification that gives you the code explicitly mentions you have to spend it during April.

Fournier

I thought so too at first, but that's not the case. The notification that gives you the code explicitly mentions you have to spend it during April.

That would be strange, I know that codes can expire but I never heard that credits wallet can expire too.
For me it's not a problem thanks to easter sale :p

Smax

That would be strange, I know that codes can expire but I never heard that credits wallet can expire too.
For me it's not a problem thanks to easter sale :p
I've already spent €5 since redeeming it and I'm spending at least another €20 before the sale is over, but the problem is that, as I mentioned before, I already had funds in my wallet. They don't specify what happens in this case in the terms.

Okada

Has anyone from the UK heard anything?

I just went through all my purchase confirmation emails and PayPal details and the total is £54.27 so I should definitely be entitled to it.

Fournier

I've already spent €5 since redeeming it and I'm spending at least another €20 before the sale is over, but the problem is that, as I mentioned before, I already had funds in my wallet. They don't specify what happens in this case in the terms.

I think you shouldn't worry. If you spend at leat 10€ in april there is no problem at all.
Even if you don't buy anything, I think there is no way sony can get back 10€ from your wallet.

Ludens

Banned
Still nothing here (Italy). I hope to get the code soon since there are a couple of PS2>PS4 games I want to get in the sale.

Top Bottom