• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Sonic the Hedgehog Live-Action Film you've all been dreaming of is finally real

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
image.php

The opinions and views expressed at or through this video are the opinions of the OP and the movie creator and do not reflect the opinions or views of any of SonicGAF or the opinions or views of any other individual on NeoGAF.

This is just bad. Real bad. I cringed more than I've ever cringed in my entire life.

"The intention of making this film was for it to be a spec film, with the primary purpose being to show how a Sonic the Hedgehog film, in a live action environment, can be executed."

You have failed. It can't be done. Never try again.

The guy playing Robotnik was clearly having a fucking blast. Ahahah. This is such a goofy thing.

Stuttering Craig was in this? Weird.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
The opinions and views expressed at or through this video are the opinions of the OP and the movie creator and do not reflect the opinions or views of any of SonicGAF or the opinions or views of any other individual on NeoGAF.
This should be in the OP.

http://www.abload.de/img/aiexvlvjho.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
:(

I feel bad for getting mad now. I'm sorry. Well... I guess a thread for ridicule wouldn't hurt.

shaowebb

That is one SOLID Robotnik. Fun stuff and really impressed with the robot drones. Great texture and lighting on those guys.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
I think it would've been loads better if the music was just Escape from the City looped until the credits.

Christ, no. That song is one of the worst things to come out of the Sonic series in terms of music. So fucking bad.

As for the video, it was surprisingly decent. Sonic should've been a wee bit faster though, and Robotnik's moustache was too small. Otherwise a commendable effort.

If this were a game, would it be more fun than Sonic Adventure 2?

Getting penetrated by an angry bear is probably more fun than playing SA2.

"He's a... you know..."
"What?"
"A South Islander."

I laughed so fucking hard I got weird looks at work.

DJ Hazard stole the show as Robotnik, though. And Sonic looked pretty cool all things considered. But otherwise, that was pretty much what I expected.

Kammie

I just skipped to 8 minutes in, where Robotnik was torturing that guy. Goddammit, I had two wisdom teeth just taken out, it hurts to laugh like this.

Top Bottom