• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEA's new Vita campaign is a #gamechanger

Source: GAF --> GAF

i5yqCiuuqxQag.png
iwr3phx3q1IK8.png

My sides. Is this what euthanasia feels like?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ha, I was waiting for this to get posted.

This is definitely something different. Enterprising PSN users could really 'game' this system and get a bunch of PSN bucks though.

If anyone is buying a PSV in the near future, PM me pls, kthx.

It seems we've bypassed the "internet" middleman.

...I love how it's like "Convince your friends." As if it's a big undertaking.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. This definitely comes off as desperate. Hope it works out for them, though. I'd love to see the Vita flourish.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
It's not a bad thing, it just kind of illustrates a level of desperation from Sony.

Hm I suppose so, but is it being advertised anywhere or is it just a random deal? Not sure how much of a "campaign" it is.

Anyway got some use out of my Vita this week during the PSO2 beta. Now awaiting...games. Soul Sacrifice and Eiyusenki I guess.

sense

show me some kick ass games that are going to come and release dates for type 0 and ffx hd and then we can go somewhere with this!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Vita's sales issues are becoming really interesting for us gamers in terms of offers/discounts and so on.
first, the ps3/vita games deal, then various bundles and now this.
if ps4 will be too expensive at the end of this year I could choose to pick up a Vita if things will continue this way

anyone who is seriously considering a vita in the near future - might as well hook up with another gaffer and utilize this promotion.

Top Bottom