• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft's 30th Anniversary Celebration video shows Mario, Luigi and Toad as Rabbids

https://youtu.be/T15T4JO5M5Y?t=23s
CyaJylVW8AA4uBp.jpg

I wonder what this could be

L~A

Toad am cry.

(Sneaky ninja edits ftl :p)

But yeah, really curious.

Edit: this was at a public event, if I'm not mistaken. Strange of them to display it like that.

Shiggy

I like Rabbids, I like Mario characters. This mixture looks not so good. Looking forward to the game though.

Was there more than that in the leak? I cant remember all the leaks...

Edit after googling:

MANY REMASTERS ARE BEING PLANNED, SUCH AS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD (WII) MARIO KART 8 (WII U) SPLATOON (WII U) SMASH BROS. AND GAMES FROM THE NINTENDO 64 AND WII
• FINAL FANTASY XV AND FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE WILL BE POSTED TO THE “NX”
• PLATINUM GAMES AND CAPCOM ARE DEVELOPING TO THE CONSOLE
• UBISOFT IS DEVELOPING FOR THE CONSOLE; BEYONG GOOD & EVIL 2 IS A POSSIBILITY, AND ARE BEING DISCUSSED ONE GAME SPLINTER CELL AND A CROSSOVER BETWEEN YOSHI AND RABBIDS

sorry for all caps, just copy pasted...

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
They look kind of cool actually. I guess that invading Mushroom Kingdom could mean also getting into the characters' sking.

I wonder if they will do Rabbids amiibo like these.

LordKano

They look kind of cool actually. I guess that invading Mushroom Kingdom could mean also getting into the characters' sking.

I wonder if they will do Rabbids amiibo like these.

I'm pretty sure the whole project has been greenlighted on this premise.

Guymelef

Umm, I was hopping for normal Mario/Luigi etc characters at least.
I hope their rabbids form won't be the main in the game.

Umm, I was hopping for normal Mario/Luigi etc characters at least.
I hope their rabbids form won't be the main in the game.

Rumor is they are captured with Yoshi as the lead. Maybe the stakes of the game is rescuing Mario and co. Before they turn rabbid.

It can't be real. Laura doesn't know anything about software. She's only gotten hardware right...I've never doubted her and this helps her.

Lijik

i wouldnt put stock into these being actual character designs, diy rabbid figures were a thing for a while

WiW2GxN.jpg

Top Bottom