• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTD| Oh, you're reading manga? How cute...

dani_dc

Fuuka

The Hedgehogs guitarist asks Fuuka if she's distracted thinking about going home to have sex with Yuu, and she admits it's true. Then she goes home and practically begs Yuu to have sex with her, and he says he's too busy thinking about his bass lessons. Note that she practically begged Yuu to fuck her in the last chapter too, and he didn't do anything at all until she jumped on top of him. He didn't have an excuse at that point either, he was just eating lunch.

Dude doesn't need bass lessons, he needs lesson in how to not be a huge fucking wuss.

Sex with MC in a Seo manga is reserved to the winning girl.
Can't have any sex in this manga until after the anmesia Fuuka arc.

Quasar

Fuuka

The Hedgehogs guitarist asks Fuuka if she's distracted thinking about going home to have sex with Yuu, and she admits it's true. Then she goes home and practically begs Yuu to have sex with her, and he says he's too busy thinking about his bass lessons. Note that she practically begged Yuu to fuck her in the last chapter too, and he didn't do anything at all until she jumped on top of him. He didn't have an excuse at that point either, he was just eating lunch.

Dude doesn't need bass lessons, he needs lesson in how to not be a huge fucking wuss.

He does seem to be doing the band thing wrong. Isn't that part of the points of being in a band. Getting copious amounts of sexual activity.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch551

Knew it.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch166

Oka still has a long way to go, if he wasn't able to exploit such an opportunity. Not that Mikan was making things easier for him, admittedly.

bobohoro

I finished NieR Automata last night and everything feels weird. Reading manga today and can't focus, always getting distracted and being pulled back into thinking about that game. It never quite managed to glue me to the screen like the original did during my playthrough, but after all the pieces come together at the end and the blindfolds come off, it becomes something quite amazing and special. It's like a flashback of all the events goes off in your head and nearly every scene gets new meaning and direction and all the delayed emotional responses the game build up in the background hit you like a ton of bricks.

So good.

I should probably read some dumb manga to calm down. Maybe it's time to start Fuuka.

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 166

Shimada having a friendly talk about the true meaning of love with a police officer.

One Piece 863

That Jinbei scene was amazing all around.
And then the MVP of this arc comes around for his encore.

One Piece Ch863: Book getting shit done as has been the pattern this Arc. Also, this chapter includes Jinbe being the biggest badass this side of the Red line, and anywhere else in the six seas.

EDIT: The magazines on break next week, isn't it?

Zweizer

Banned
One Piece ch863

I gotta say, this arc has been incredible. Jinbei and Brook stole the show.

Himouto! Umaru-chan ch152

They're just a more normal pair of siblings~

Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte. ch16

He seems like a genuine good guy at least. Hope it'll turn out well for him.

Magia Record Reports p12

Oh that dastardly Oriko. What nefarious scheme is she planning this time? All she needed here was a fake moustache and an evil laugh.

kJKwpUO.png

If they're including side story characters in the game then I'm even more interested, though Oriko has a closer link to the main story than the others so her presence makes more sense.

The [NEW GATE] Ch26-27: We're getting to the good stuff, let's hope I cry as much at the manga version as I did at the light novel version.

My Hero Academia Ch135: Those facial expression panels. Page 16/17 especially. My god, they were perfect, conveying all their feelings without the need to utter a single word on it. (This pleasantly surprised me, as I was expecting to be bored, now that we're back with Deku.)

Kengan Ashua Ch60: Someones about to let loose. Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece Ch863: Book getting shit done as has been the pattern this Arc. Also, this chapter includes Jinbe being the biggest badass this side of the Red line, and anywhere else in the six seas.

EDIT: The magazines on break next week, isn't it?

Golden Week. So yes.

dramatis

Apparently some Chinese company is looking to adapt Nodame Cantabile, presumably into a live action series.

I expect it will be butchered

Zweizer

Banned
Rokudou no Onna-tachi ch18

She's certainly determined.

My Hero Academia ch135

So at least it wasn't permanent.

Shokugeki no Soma ch212

Well, that's one reference I didn't expect to see.

Fancolors

Beastars
This is special.

Fire Punch 49
This is stupid, it has twists for the sake of twists and yet I can't stop staring at it. We lost the best character, Agni lost everything he has built since becoming the titular Fire Punch and this setup seems to be leading to the final stretch. Given the author's hard on for denying the readers a satisfactory conclusion to the characters I expect things to end very badly.

Robobeam 6
Still not feeling it. Robato just isn't interesting to me.

MHA 135
Another good chapter, this is starting to get dark.
I feel like she's going to die , she's not going to make back alive and it's gonna put a burden on Midoriya, ala Fullmetal Alchemist, where Nina got all messed up.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
One Piece ch. 863

Despite Sanji being a large focus this arc, it's great to see Brook and Jinbe (who, like Sanji, I've always been indifferent too) get to have their own dope moments like this. Man, very cool chapter.

Dr. Stone ch. 8

That smashing rocks together gag went exactly how you'd think it would and I was still entertained.

:Marvel:

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
World's End Harem update

Main guy is still refusing all women in favor of his one true waifu

All of humanity is still putting up with his bullshit

Finally a series about naked women where when they say PLOT they legitimately mean PLOT

Corpse Party - Book of Shadows 13

You know, Mayu, we really are a Corpse Party. Watching him wander around in search of his mutilated waifu wasn't entertaining in the game, and this medium does little to improve it. Still, when he 'finds' her should be good for a laugh.

Tejina Senpai 47

Should senpai be allowed to use the internet? The answer is no. I understand assistant-kun's fears for her safety and would suggesting putting parental controls on her computer.

Together with Hecaa-chan! 2 (SFW doujin)

Man, I'm so starved for translated Hecatia stuff that I'll even read this cutesy SoL snooze-fest, where the character portrayals barely have any resemblance to their actual selves. At least she's getting an occasional showing in some official works. I swear STM used to be cool once.

Succubus Ja Nai Mon! (RAW)
I rarely post about raws, but this deserves an early mention as it's clearly going to be amazing. It's a new yuri series about a human FeMC who's just transferred to a school full of monster girls, and lies about her species because she wants to fit in with her new classmates.
Problem is, she pretends to be a succubus, despite initially having no idea what they are. Somehow this lie leads to lewd shenanigans with her peers. And by 'lewd', I mean borderline hentai.
As if the premise wasn't exquisite enough, one of the girls is a cute mono-eye. So, uh, sold. Waiting on translations with bated breath.

upandaway

RIP Keijo, I guess it could have only justified itself for so long with those sales and no anime boost

Succubus Ja Nai Mon! (RAW)

I rarely post about raws, but this deserves an early mention as it's clearly going to be amazing. It's a new yuri series about a human FeMC who's just transferred to a school full of monster girls, and lies about her species because she wants to fit in with her new classmates.
Problem is, she pretends to be a succubus, despite initially having no idea what they are. Somehow this lie leads to lewd shenanigans with her peers. And by 'lewd', I mean borderline hentai.
As if the premise wasn't exquisite enough, one of the girls is a cute mono-eye. So, uh, sold. Waiting on translations with bated breath.
Just kinda looked up the author before reading your description, out of habit, and uh

wamberz1

Kaguya 61

Aghhhh we were so close. Oh well, cute chapter nonetheless.

RIP Unlimited Ass Works. At the very least you gave me a hearty chuckle when I checked the most recent chapter every once in a while.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/103911 (NSFW)

RIP Keijo. Wasn't reading it myself (yet), but condolences to those who were.

Rip

Based on the the amout of salt and how much they fuck their character, i say it is the better one

Kaguya 61

Ok, seriously, that one scene is really cute

Fire punch 49
Rip best character, Toga aka manga deadpool.
He was one badass mofo and the most entertaining part of the manga. And holy fuck tht cliffhanger. everyone is deaaaad!

MSMrRound

One Piece

Such a great chapter.

Shoukugeki no Soma

10/10 reference. Wasn't expecting that and it was sooo good (both the reference and the subject it's talking about.)

Please watch it if you haven't yet.

Top Bottom