• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VG247 Rumor: PS4 Coming Late November

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
There is a source-off between VG247 and GAF

"late oct laucnh for ps4.SONY SDKis rede ,ucan basicaly master2 final rigt now.Today."

I dont get why vg247 posted this when there is a sony conference in like 1 hour
dem clicks

Late November would be horrible timing. You want an earlier release than that so you have separate sales spikes for the initial release and for Black Friday.

cover-ears.gif

Sendou

We'll know soon enough. God knows that #DRIVECLUB and other launch titles needs all the development time they can get.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
We will know in an hour. The other October 21st source thread had 3-4 people with "insider knowledge" chime in within the last 150 posts. Who do you take on their word?

Sony losing dat momentum.

Far from it. Unless you think so then you must be easily wavered.

Shancake

"A November release has always been expected, but if the source is correct, at least now you have a release window to plan accordingly."

I think we can wait an extra hour to officially start planning....

Do not lose faith in our Lord CBOAT

Late October will be nice/preferable, but at the point where I'd actually play my PS4, it doesn't hinder me too much.

More believable than October.

Why? Everybody and their dog has been saying October - manufacturing rumours had them building units mid summer, there haven't been leaks about trouble with yields or major tweaks to specs, and they haven't had to make wholesale changes a la Microsoft.

Late November means missing the CoD launch and being a month late on AC IV & Battlefield. It doesn't make any sense.

GavinGT

Banned
Watch Dogs releases November 19th. It's confirmed for the PS4 launch. Late November seems to line up with this.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Eh I don't know unless they've had problems. I expect a late October release still around 29th or 22nd.

Top Bottom