• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Stat!

I'd be up for some games tonight before the Leafs game (10h00-10h30 est)

I watched until it was 2-0 Leafs. Then I went to bed and figured "at least the Leafs might win for once".

I watched dtmts.com and when it was like 2-1, I knew they had blown it. Then they got to OT, and I realized we were going to lose guaranteed, probably in a SO.

Delryk

I watched until it was 2-0 Leafs. Then I went to bed and figured "at least the Leafs might win for once".

I watched dtmts.com and when it was like 2-1, I knew they had blown it. Then they got to OT, and I realized we were going to lose guaranteed, probably in a SO.

yep. can't believe i stayed up for both games this week on freaking work days...

i don't mind losing.. but not when it's this late at night and late in the 3rd...especially when they were dominating the Kings.

Delryk

Vis: You getting the gold edition for Wildlands? 2 major expansions / season pass. You know if this is worth it?

that 4vs4 pvp update might be fun as hell.

Vis: You getting the gold edition for Wildlands? 2 major expansions / season pass. You know if this is worth it?

that 4vs4 pvp update might be fun as hell.

Im preordered the deluxe one, ill wait until the dlc is out to buy it if its worth it. I dont blind buy season passes anymore, and the gold edition doesnt look like it saves u any money or has any other additional benefits

The VS mode will be shit like every other 3rd person shooter where u need to camp/peak around walls by manipulating the camera to win

Delryk

Im preordered the deluxe one, ill wait until the dlc is out to buy it if its worth it. I dont blind buy season passes anymore, and the gold edition doesnt look like it saves u any money or has any other additional benefits

The VS mode will be shit like every other 3rd person shooter where u need to camp/peak around walls by manipulating the camera to win

Never bought season pass except for Forza sooo.. lol.. good to know ;)

Depends how they do it.. but true.. it could be a laid back snipe fest so that might get boring after quick.. lol

God dammet. I can't believe I fell for it.

I can't believe the scores its getting. Genuinely.

raw

Stat!

something came up so couldn't make it

Ghosting tonight tho.

Ghosting in NHL?

Side note, I know you might be not hip with it given your.... age to get this but ghosting in the world today means quietly and quickly disappearing and never talking to someone again.

Want to be a major asshole? Ghosting a girl and never reaching out to her after dating her for like 6 months. Have a toxic friend? Ghost them and never worry about them again. So like if you said to Vis, you are ghosting tonight, it also means you are disappearing and never playing and ignoring him.

Delryk

Ghosting in NHL?

Side note, I know you might be not hip with it given your.... age to get this but ghosting in the world today means quietly and quickly disappearing and never talking to someone again.

Sometimes, I wouldn't mind this.

Want to be a major asshole? Ghosting a girl and never reaching out to her after dating her for like 6 months. Have a toxic friend? Ghost them and never worry about them again. So like if you said to Vis, you are ghosting tonight, it also means you are disappearing and never playing and ignoring him.

You have too much time on your hands. Might want to go do more reps at the gym. :)

The action of ghosting in Wildlands --- we're making people disappearing quietly, quickly and they'll never be seen again --- CUZ THEY'LL BE DEAD! Here's your fucking ghosting! ahaha.

Stat!

Sometimes, I wouldn't mind this.

You have too much time on your hands. Might want to go do more reps at the gym. :)

The action of ghosting in Wildlands --- we're making people disappearing quietly, quickly and they'll never be seen again --- CUZ THEY'LL BE DEAD! Here's your fucking ghosting! ahaha.

I am playing too much NHL with you anyways. I read your post in your voice.

Geez. I do the same amount of reps. Its the weight that changes. Do you even lift bro? I think I would know given I started lifting like 1.5 months ago that Im an expert.

"Ghosting" sounds good to me.

In memory of Stat im gonna broadcast our shenanigans and call the YouTube series "Ghosting"

Literally, the worst.

MattDoza

I'm fairly average at the game but not a terrible liability lol. And this is the first time I've even played the game semi seriously since like '10. Been playing mostly drop in as a Forward. If you guys ever need an extra skater, I'd be willing to play. PSN ID is the same as my username. Tried looking up the club but for some reason the search never finds it.

I'm fairly average at the game but not a terrible liability lol. And this is the first time I've even played the game semi seriously since like '10. Been playing mostly drop in as a Forward. If you guys ever need an extra skater, I'd be willing to play. PSN ID is the same as my username. Tried looking up the club but for some reason the search never finds it.

Easiest way is to search for club abbreviation = GAF

Send a req and we will give you a shot

Ill shoot u a friend req and if we are playing ill msg u if u are in NHL 17 or on the dashboard to give u a heads up

Delryk

hmm... someone tried to change my password on PSN and while i was making sure everything was fine, I imagine the same guy tried changing my Ubisoft account.. Awesome.

I accepted ur join request, welcome aboard!

We generally play nights between 8pm-11pm est. Post in the thread if you are ever interested in playing. Ill msg u if I see you when we are playing like I mentioned before. We generally try to play with at least 3 people on as 2s can be frustrating. We dont have any rules other than dont call for a pass from the goalie since that usually doesnt work out well.

Dont mind our Ghost Recon Wildlands talk, just ignore it like Stat does...

Just got Wildlands. Gotta work late tonight but hopefully I'll be on
YESSSS looking forward to linking up with you

Stat!

So Oshi and Vis? Is that a no?

Delryk and Matt are online and might join?

EDIT: Oshimai is in. I repeat Oshi is in.

Stat!

Im not home now

Yea man we had some good times, we gotta play again one day. Hope everything is well with you and your family.

Oshi and I played one so its all good.

At one point, Oshi had to grab the door so he was stationary for like 3 minutes. He got the puck (and was hit like 3 times to his knees in a span of 30 seconds) so the next whistle, the other guy had a montage of him hitting a stationary Oshi lol.

Oshi did come back and score 10 seconds later.

Also, Milly hope you can play again soon. NHL 17 is one of the greatest innovations of AI ever and you're missing out.

MattDoza

Sorry about turning you down earlier, Stat. I had just partied up with a couple guys for some 2K. I was going to jump on afterward but you were offline.

Stat!

Sorry about turning you down earlier, Stat. I had just partied up with a couple guys for some 2K. I was going to jump on afterward but you were offline.

Its cool. Don't ever feel obligated to accept the invite. I just send it out to anyone in the club thats on in case they want to play.

Delryk

OMG Vis ... said:
Once you get the rebel vehicle up to level 3 you can call in a chopper whenever you want.

This is what we want. Should be no problem

Also, Xbox Scorpio sporting 4K DVR @ 60fps = overkill. Can't wait! ROFL.

Top Bottom