• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I had to obtain her from the 1.2 million point reward. 1.2 million points worth of pulls and not a single one. I'm past 1.6 million and still haven't pulled her from the gatcha lol. Shit is insane.

yeah i dont know what the deal is

its like they know what i have and are like " we gonna make this bitch work for it"

I said fuck it! lets go for one Kaiser Knuckle!

IMG_0130_zpsme9vmzid.png

Rixa

Ok. I made one crucial swap. Jeweled Ring from Noctis to Cecil.
Other JR is on CoD. Cleared ELT in 15 mins or so, with help of Yoshis Yun. Last 15% was done by 2 units. Cecil & Yun, Everybody else was dead thanks to Ifrit going rampage.

Swapped JR back to Noc for friends to use it. Will swap it again to my Cecil when I next do ELT. About 500k points, 0 Y'shtola, tho Iam not after her.

I'm at 678k level, so even though I feel utterly defeated and still haven't pulled fucking Ysh, I think I may be able to hit the rank to get her.

Got a few cactuar to level my Dark Fina at least...

Ok. I made one crucial swap. Jeweled Ring from Noctis to Cecil.
Other JR is on CoD. Cleared ELT in 15 mins or so, with help of Yoshis Yun. Last 15% was done by 2 units. Cecil & Yun, Everybody else was dead thanks to Ifrit going rampage.

Swapped JR back to Noc for friends to use it. Will swap it again to my Cecil when I next do ELT. About 500k points, 0 Y'shtola, tho Iam not after her.

i do hope that all the newbies that really need her are pulling her

I just want her for collection purposes and build variety

GG-Duo

Whew --- I pulled a Y'shtola this morning, and I'm around 410,000 individual points. Now I feel a bit easier about the whole thing.

(Still need to make sure I have enough materials to awaken her though, but that should be OK with just PRO.)

I should try ELT more for fun...

2 bracers or better to have 2 champions belts?

I am working on 3 Gaffgarions and can now make one bracer.. I have 2 snow in TM team for 2 Champions belts

Unless you are specifically using cb for h2h, I think bracer > cb.

oki oki I will TM far a tad more to get 2 bracers instead of one then :)
was planning on fusing all 3 gaffgarions to get 1 bracer now but its only 17 % left to farm to get 1 bracer if I fuse 2 of gaffgarions together and save the 3rd one to single TM farm for 100%

oki oki I will TM far a tad more to get 2 bracers instead of one then :)
was planning on fusing all 3 gaffgarions to get 1 bracer now but its only 17 % left to farm to get 1 bracer if I fuse 2 of gaffgarions together and save the 3rd one to single TM farm for 100%

I have enough Gaffs to make 6 bracers. I've completed 2. Will def. do 2 more. 30% hp is too good to pass on and it's been nothing but a blessing in Elt Ifrit.

Would you guys do Bracer or Celestial gloves on Noctis, alongside Genji Glove?

In my opinion Bracer's are the overall better option because HPs> secondary stats however with Noctis I like using one of each of course if you are using Genji Glove I would probably just do a bracer.

Pejo

In my opinion Bracer's are the overall better option because HPs> secondary stats however with Noctis I like using one of each of course if you are using Genji Glove I would probably just do a bracer.

Yea, makes sense. Flasks hitting a tiny bit harder isn't worth losing the survivability.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Aw dang I didn't realize the FF14 crafted armor was character specific. It's so much better than the stuff I have access to now otherwise, I was looking forward to helping out my lads a bit.

bsej87

I need some advice on TM farming. I've managed to end up with 6 Cecil, 7 Zidane, 3 Bartz, and 3 Chizuru. I've already got one DW. How many of those should I go for multiples of the TM and how many should I just smash together? Since I already have one, I was thinking of doing the Zidane's in two TM's. Would it be worth trying to get two Excaliburs or just smash them all together for a quick one? Also, I think I'm dumb and can't get the Discord chat in the OP to work. Is there a way to get added to that? Thanks!

tuffymon

I need some advice on TM farming. I've managed to end up with 6 Cecil, 7 Zidane, 3 Bartz, and 3 Chizuru. I've already got one DW. How many of those should I go for multiples of the TM and how many should I just smash together? Since I already have one, I was thinking of doing the Zidane's in two TM's. Would it be worth trying to get two Excaliburs or just smash them all together for a quick one? Also, I think I'm dumb and can't get the Discord chat in the OP to work. Is there a way to get added to that? Thanks!

Obviously depends on what your setup is, but I'd say 2 Excal's, 2 Dual wields, 1 Doublehand, and 3 Blade Mastery. That's my suggestion though.

Kouriozan

This ELT raid sure was/is funny.
At first it was pretty much impossible, no matter what I tried.
Then I thought very hard about what went wrong, grabbed all the stuff I could and kept thinking of new teams, finally managed to barely win with Yuns.
Then I tried Olives and saw it was a bit faster to complete, meanwhile I can pretty much win without deaths 95% of the time.

Now I try with Noctis for the first time and elemental chaining warp break with mine and Excaliburs makes the fight even more faster.

Still no Y'shtola but 16 of her TM moogle though, right now I'm at 832k pts, I will pretty much max her trust when I'll finally get her, by points or coins.

Visceir

Discord api seems to have some issues right now, might want to try again later.

I'd split the Zidanes and Cecils into two groups. 3 DW and 2 excaliburs seems fine.

Kouriozan

I'm still working on my 3rd Dual Wield and didn't even start my second Excalibur, but right now I need to finish :

Zidane - 18,7% DW #3, have a 4th Zidane at 13;9%
Snow - 75,4% Champion Belt #2
Ramza - 57,2% Brave Suit #2
Karl - 71,1% Seal of Destruction, got a second Karl at 69%
Ludmille - 35,4% Dual Cast #2

Then I got Black Cowl #2, Excalibur #2, Ribbon #1 (have 5 Kefka, will probably try to get 2) to work for, those are my most "urgent" TMs to get for now, at least until Dragon Quest event.

This game is testing my patience. These rates are fucking awful.

What exactly is the reason? Is it just greed? They can't muster up the decency to up the rates even a bit for featured banners?

It's not a "real" banner because raid currency is de-linked. Keep running the raid, and you'll get Ysh. I'm okay with my free HP/ATK+10%s for now.

I think this weekend I'll have to run some ELT raids, but I'm fine one-turning PRO for now.

Valentus

It really discourages me to do normal banner pulls because im afraid yo get only crap like the 999999999 thancreds i have now.

So no, awful busisness decision gumi.

It's not a "real" banner because raid currency is de-linked. Keep running the raid, and you'll get Ysh. I'm okay with my free HP/ATK+10%s for now.

I think this weekend I'll have to run some ELT raids, but I'm fine one-turning PRO for now.
True, I misspoke. Featured event. I'm just real ornery today becsuse of players choice banner.

I think I'll be able to hit the mark for Ysh even without anymore lapis for refreshes but the summons is just really clogging up my units! I do appreciate the free TMs tho haha.

Ken

I kind of like spending the 20-30 mins doing a set of ELT raids. It's nice having to actually pay attention to the game every once in awhile!

Xion86

I love when WoL covers Cecil.

Like, bro...what are you doing? I got this.

That made me smile :D

Mateus's Malice Get!

I had like 15 Xions lying around and said fuck it too. I have like 3 lying around now. Was building gear for Firion. Got two Champion Belts completed to... but never got Firion. :/

You had 15 of me?! :eek:

Update:
- I got my first one of these lovely shields :)
83098A8l.png

(Going for a second Dualcast next)

- Raid progress:
8pVIqXOl.png

Now about to cash in 46k Raid Coins and deal with the unit clean up after...brb.

Edit:
kGMU4zQl.png

Damn that was a lot of her and her Trust Moogles...
+ 3 more Follower's Oaths.

Visceir

This game is testing my patience. These rates are fucking awful.

What exactly is the reason? Is it just greed? They can't muster up the decency to up the rates even a bit for featured banners?

Seems more like impatience to me, and not on gumi's side, lol.

Been doing ELT runs now for a day and half, at 584k points now, haven't gotten Y'shtola yet. Started crafting her armor though so that it'll be ready when I get her!

I think I was around rank 60 - 90k before I started doing ELT and I'm up to rank 9600. Guess this also demonstrates the number of people capable of doing ELT. Since I can pretty much never finish ELT but only do 50 - 80% dmg to ifrit I should be exactly inbetween the people who run ELT and the people running PRO.

It's fun to slowly improve my team and perfect the chains. Hope I'll be able to push the dmg further once I get around to leveling Minfilla up to the point she can survive round one and be able to provide additional buffs in r2.

Seems more like impatience to me, and not on gumi's side, lol.

Been doing ELT runs now for a day and half, at 584k points now, haven't gotten Y'shtola yet. Started crafting her armor though so that it'll be ready when I get her!

I think I was around rank 60 - 90k before I started doing ELT and I'm up to rank 9600. Guess this also demonstrates the number of people capable of doing ELT. Since I can pretty much never finish ELT but only do 50 - 80% dmg to ifrit I should be exactly inbetween the people who run ELT and the people running PRO.

It's fun to slowly improve my team and perfect the chains. Hope I'll be able to push the dmg further once I get around to leveling Minfilla up to the point she can survive round one and be able to provide additional buffs in r2.
I don't think its impatience. I mean it must be nice to clear ELT consistently! I can't clear ELT but I'm making good progress to her nonetheless. Just seems silly that so many people ​have yet to get her. I'm certainly happy to grind this compared to the last event.

As I said. Culminating factors regarding the pull rates in general have me frustrated.

Visceir

I don't think its impatience. I mean it must be nice to clear ELT consistently! I can't clear ELT but I'm making good progress to her nonetheless. Just seems silly that so many people ​have yet to get her. I'm certainly happy to grind this compared to the last event.

As I said. Culminating factors regarding the pull rates in general have me frustrated.

Yea, it's probably just about perspective -- we've got almost 10 more days of event left and she's pretty much the main prize.

I think it's cool that they gave us a guaranteed way to get the units via points so I'm not all too stressed over getting her via gacha and view it more as a bonus.

I guess it also helps that there's no cactuar dunes right now and no good way to actually level her even if I got her. That'd be perfect if cactuar dunes happen this weekend and my Y'shtola get aligns with that.

Not to mention that we get all this for zero energy cost.

Yea, it's probably just about perspective -- we've got almost 10 more days of event left and she's pretty much the main prize.

I think it's cool that they gave us a guaranteed way to get the units via points so I'm not all too stressed over getting her via gacha and view it more as a bonus.

I guess it also helps that there's no cactuar dunes right now and no good way to actually level her even if I got her. That'd be perfect if cactuar dunes happen this weekend and my Y'shtola get aligns with that.

Not to mention that we get all this for zero energy cost.
Definitely agree with that, I'm very glad everyone has the opportunity to get her (to some degree). I would love more opportunities to get great units other than leaving it up to gacha rates. This is one of those.

I just find it hilarious, almost demented, that she just can't seem to show up in the summons!

Celegus

I feel like an idiot. Keep running into the problem that I don't have good friend units available for Ifrit because of running TM macro. But if I filter out the ones I want to keep for the raid while that's going... of course I only think of it now, when I'm about to hit 1.2 million to finally get Y'Shtola and free up my unit spaces from her 23 moogles.

tuffymon

I think rank 22 will be our breaking point, especially if the timer drops again. It's nice to see this level up and be different from the Christmas raid.

Syntsui

I think rank 22 will be our breaking point, especially if the timer drops again. It's nice to see this level up and be different from the Christmas raid.
Tomorrow everyone that played it nonstop without refresh will get the final reward, so I expect a major drop in the bonus. It's all downhill from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom