• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Status Thread

fin

Thought this may be handy for people.

DEC 30th 2007

Microsoft Status Page

Engadget's Page

sbg63ServiceStatus.jpg

Xbox LIVE Service Status

Users may experience intermittent issues logging onto Xbox Live. Our engineers are continuing to investigate and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.
sbg63ServiceStatus.jpg

MMaRsu

Banned
It wont let me download an update so I can play the purchased Fahrenheit and Fable.

FUCKING XBOX LIVE

Treo360

MMaRsu said:
It wont let me download an update so I can play the purchased Fahrenheit and Fable.

FUCKING XBOX LIVE

Even if you had the update you wouldn't be able to download. I've tried to do so but to no avail.

MMaRsu

Banned
Treo360 said:
Even if you had the update you wouldn't be able to download. I've tried to do so but to no avail.

Oh I already have Fahrenheit on my 360 after maybe 6 hours of downloading. Fable went very fast as well.

But Fable got corrupted @ 99% and I need to redownload it. But I wanted to play Fahrenheit for about an hour and go to bed, and now I can't because it won't let me download this fucking dumbass update.

God Im so pissed right now

JdFoX187

Banned
I'm trying to download an update for Crimson Skies, but it always freezes when the bar gets filled. What the hell...

Frillen

Yeah, I've been trying to play a match in CoD4 for two hours now. Can't find a match but if I do the game just ends right at the beginning.

JdFoX187

Banned
Okay...Crimson Skies loads up and I try to get into multiplayer, then it kicks me back to the dashboard. Bravo...

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I got the update about an hour ago, but even loading up some of the tabs is taking forever. Quit for the night.

SilvaHalo

Banned
MMaRsu said:
Oh I already have Fahrenheit on my 360 after maybe 6 hours of downloading. Fable went very fast as well.

But Fable got corrupted @ 99% and I need to redownload it. But I wanted to play Fahrenheit for about an hour and go to bed, and now I can't because it won't let me download this fucking dumbass update.

God Im so pissed right now

OH NOES!!! you mean you might have to wait till.....tomorrow?!

THE HORROR

MMaRsu

Banned
SilvaHalo said:
OH NOES!!! you mean you might have to wait till.....tomorrow?!

THE HORROR

Yes I was looking forward to playing it for the first time. I barely have time tomorrow.

So yes, the horror indeed.

JdFoX187 said:
Well, when you pay for something, you expect to be able to use it immediately in this case.

Indeed

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Trying to play Lumines Live and there is an update out. But the update won't download so I can't play with my save. Nevermind... :lol

Fatbody

Around 2 pm eastern I downloaded the 4 gig Psychonauts and it finished in a quick 20 minutes. An hour or two later I went to download the 30mb Marble Ultra Blast and it took around 5-10. I think XBL had a heart attack.

Zzoram

Keyser Soze said:
I've made this so the public can be quickly informed on how the state of Xbox Live affects them and their daily lives.

6tpta1f.jpg

it'd be better if "loud" was spelled right

but good job

arne

Keyser Soze said:
Dang, did not think someone would pick up on it so quick, tried to edit it straight after I noticed :(

correction needed?
moderate: "any kind of forum" to "any kind of forum post"

just want to get the correct version to "save as..." for posterity and lolz.

arne said:
correction needed?
moderate: "any kind of forum" to "any kind of forum post"

just want to get the correct version to "save as..." for posterity and lolz.

All done... also I should learn to proof read :D

Danj

kylej said:
whoo, I love when it goes down at the start of a Saturday night. So much for Halo tonight

Clearly it's pre-Christmas Caturday, when Santa Claws is out and about on the internets dropping lolcats in people's inboxes.

fin

Users may be unable to log into Xbox Live. Our engineers are currently investigating and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
UPDATE!

Users may be unable to log into Xbox Live. Our engineers are currently investigating and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Sigh...

So this is why I got kicked in the last seconds of probably the best COD4 match I've ever played. In this one match, I reached level 55 and completed something like 6 Elite challenges. The after game lobby gloating was stolen from me!

Dizzy

Banned
Yay, another day where I lose access to the games I purchased because Microsoft sent me a crappy refurb rather than fix my own console.

I really wish they would remove this crap for those of us that got screwed with faulty consoles.

fin

update:
Users may experience intermittent issues logging onto Xbox Live. Our engineers are continuing to investigate and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Top Bottom