• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

So, are you guys sacrificing 5* chars for this inheritance thing then?

haha, what 5* characters?

2543595-0836186284-Jeff..gif

Totakeke

So there's an event in about 18 hours that would potentially allow you to grab an extra copy of 3* and 4* Michalis, as well as 5k feathers and 5 orbs if 50k players finish the event on the normal and hard maps respectively. The event only lasts for 45 minutes.

An "early bird" version of the battle will be up at 20:15-21:00 tomorrow, in conjuration with FEH live event. During the event you can get 3* and 4* Michalis, just like the official release thats due to happen on 03/24.

Prepare yourselves guys/gals and don't miss out the chance to grab 2 more michalis for skill inheritance to send home!

It's 4h15m after next daily reset and assuming you spend nil stamina since reset (ie. didnt try to claim the tower reward), you'll recover 51 stamina between reset->early bird assault.

Also: If 50k people managed to beat it during the early bird period (which last for only 45 minutes), 5k feathers(ehm, not 5k features. but illegal tiki can dream) will be hand out to everyone. If 5k people managed to beat the hard version (ie. 4star) during the early bird period, 5 orbs will be hand out to everyone.

Countdown timer for those who are unsure of what time it starts and/or get excited with anticipation from countdowns: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...1&msg=Michalis+Grand+Hero+Battle+(Early+Bird) Event starts when the countdown is at 0, and ends when it's at -45 minutes. Good luck everyone!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...michalis_grand_hero_battle_brash_assault_ver/

lt519

Working on a 4* Level 40 horse team. Cecilia, Abel, Cain, and Ursula. I did just pull a 3 star Eliwood. Might pull Jagen, Eliwoods, and Frederick into the fold at some point.

The jump from stratum 7 to stratum 8 in the tower can be really annoying. They are all around level 34 and sometimes its a choice between Level 32 and Level 40.

Mupod

planning my future Nino, +atk -res and raised from 3* so lots of SP to play with:

Special - don't have a lot to work with here, Draconic Aura from my extra FCorrin sounds good. Other option is Iceberg or Glacies if I drop 2000 feathers on one of my many Fir or Niles dupes. I have a 4* Beruka but no extras and her IVs are good if for some reason I ever want to use Beruka.

Assist - I'll keep Draw Back.
A - Darting Blow 3 (I found a Florina recently, lucky)
B - Desperation 3 (Shanna was one of my first pulls and I've never used her)
C - I'll keep Hone Atk on since I plan on dropping Olivia once I find Ninian...someday

and then I'll get all 4 buffs on the rest of my team. Assuming I find Ninian with her Fortify Defense, Robin will have rally attack+fortify res, and Lucina will run Rally Speed after I farm up another 1000 SP on her somehow.

Worst case scenario I never find Ninian and I promote Olivia to 5*...but she'll have a shit ton of SP (already has 600 at 4*) so I could probably make anything work.

Mupod

What's the optimal way to farm SP? How low beneath level 40 can a level 40 kill a unit and get SP?

I think you get SP from 35+ units. So 8th stratum. I bring some 35-39 units along from the ride and have them kill what they can, and the 40 I'm farming up does most of the work. Right now I need a TON of SP on Lucina, but she usually has no problem murdering everything so I'm not worried.

Blue-kun

I'd stopped playing, but a friend reroll and got an account with 5* Karel, Ninian and Kagero in the first few rolls and he didn't want to play anymore, so he ended up giving it to me and... I'm back.

Got a 4* Nino I'm going to upgrade eventually, and other than that I'm saving every orb in the game to roll in a future banner. Kind of been a big fan of Eliwood since forever, wondering if he's any good right now? What do you guys think a team around him would look like?

I know Horse Emblem's all the rage, but it seems like Leo's the preferred member for <reasons>, and the ones I've seen mostly seem focused on mages, too.

I made a team to goof around with a -blade tome and cavalry buffs, then ended up clearing the deathless 10th stratum x15 orb quest with them. Ursula did most of the heavy lifting but the others leveled from 36 to 40 in the process.

Gunter can't kill anything for shit because he obviously doesn't get his own +6/+6 attack buff, so he's been harder to level. Also I swapped in Stahl for Eliwood when I did some arena for fun, and he is far more useful since he can definitely kill greens when buffed. The fun thing is arena still puts me up against level 40 5* units including Takumi and Lucina.

If I were to try and make this an actual team, Draw Back on one of the support units for Ursula would be a must.

Next up is flying units I suppose...I don't see how this is gonna be doable outside of resetting the tower until I see a 3-unit squad with a healer.

Horse Emblem is tons of fun. I too have Blarblade to Ursula and the results are hilarious and I haven't even had a chance to put fortify calvary on someone yet.

As to the bolded that's i fed Gunter to Elise. Better to heal than to sit and do nothing but buff.

Mupod

https://rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

oh, this is what I've been looking for. Answered a few of my burning questions. Seems like Triangle Adept 2 is fine on Robin so I shouldn't worry too much about lacking a Roy. Since I run a lot of buffs he'll still take out Takumi in one hit and take 0-1 damage at most. Kagero and Klein, even Niles would go down too.

I tried some Nino vs Hector and it looks like if I got ALL buffs and spur atk on my +atk Nino she could actually one shot him. If spur atk was missing, she'd still be able to kill him as long as she had +def. If that was missing she'd die.

Vena

https://rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

oh, this is what I've been looking for. Answered a few of my burning questions. Seems like Triangle Adept 2 is fine on Robin so I shouldn't worry too much about lacking a Roy. Since I run a lot of buffs he'll still take out Takumi in one hit and take 0-1 damage at most. Kagero and Klein, even Niles would go down too.

I tried some Nino vs Hector and it looks like if I got ALL buffs and spur atk on my +atk Nino she could actually one shot him. If spur atk was missing, she'd still be able to kill him as long as she had +def. If that was missing she'd die.

Adept 2 is probably better in general since it doesn't make him completely useless against Green.

So there's an event in about 18 hours that would potentially allow you to grab an extra copy of 3* and 4* Michalis, as well as 5k feathers and 5 orbs if 50k players finish the event on the normal and hard maps respectively. The event only lasts for 45 minutes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...michalis_grand_hero_battle_brash_assault_ver/

Oy this is going to be nerve wracking. Anyone have an idea what the enemies are going to be like? I imagine we will be in the center of the map with only a single tile exit that is blocked by an armored unit and then surrounded by fliers? Good thing I have a max level Camilla. She may be good to get out of that starting area.

Venfayth

Is there anyone that can damage themselves on turn 1 somehow?

My Linde has Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3, Blarblade, and Moonbow. If she heals someone with Ardent Sacrifice that puts her in Desperation range and can basically one turn anyone in the game.

edit: My Linde is level 40 and after inhereiting all these skills she needs about 1500 more SP to learn them all, if anyone was wondering :p

Is there anyone that can damage themselves on turn 1 somehow?

My Linde has Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3, Blarblade, and Moonbow. If she heals someone with Ardent Sacrifice that puts her in Desperation range and can basically one turn anyone in the game.

Pick one

• Tank a hit
  • Proc Fury
  • Level up in battle and pray that it's +1 to HP
Ideally this ends with your unit killing the other guy or blocking them off so Linde and walk up and use Ardent Sacrifice safely.

Venfayth

Pick one

• Tank a hit
  • Proc Fury
  • Level up in battle and pray that it's +1 to HP
Ideally this ends with your unit killing the other guy or blocking them off so Linde and walk up and use Ardent Sacrifice safely.

Ooh, fury is a good idea. My Fae has Fury. Fae initiates, Linde heals her, Ninian dances Linde, Linde kills someone.

MTC100

Banned
I now finally broke the 4k mark in arena this season:

. Level 1 Robin female for bonus points
. Level 40 5-Star Lucina: now with SWAP it's a perfect passive skill to reorganize Eirika :D
. Level 40 5-Star Eirika: still without anything new need to find another Glimmer User I guess
. Level 40 5-Star Linde: She's a killer, gave her Glimmer and she even kills green units easily now and did 65 damage to Robin male with just one hit :D

I found swap to be the best "defensive" skill so far, at least combined with Eirika(or other buff units). I had so many situations before where I could curse because Eirika was standing sub optimal and could only buff one of my units but now I just swap her with Lucina and can get linde behind her to get the damage and speed buff too.

I'm still looking through my rooster what to kill for Eirikas special trigger ability and her A-Skill, I guess another Glimmer would be nice, that's some really overpowered stuff with its short 3 turn cooldown...

Bovine

Neo Member
I used my feathers to promote my Effie to 5 stars, then I proceeded to feed her my crappy natured 5* Abel, a Henry and a Cherche for Brave Lance+, Ignis and Pivot. I guess that crappy Abel was good for something after ruining my hunt for Ninian.

Cerium

There are only two Blarblades.

Then how do you pass on both Full Moon and Moonbow?

So, are you guys sacrificing 5* chars for this inheritance thing then?

I am willing to sacrifice my 5* Sheena if the right opportunity came along, like a Hector or something.

Am also considering sacrificing my 5* Raven to give Sol to my Ninian.

The setup I'm considering looks like this:

Ninian

Weapon: Light Breath+
Assist: Dance
Special: Sol
A: Fury 3
B: Escape Route 3
C: Fortify Def 2 / Fortify Dragons

Fury helps her overall stats and helps trigger mobility via Escape Route 3, allowing her to warp to any unit and dance them. Sol has a long trigger which is my main concern, but by the time it does trigger she can probably use the healing.

Sushen

I'm conflicted with my Nino where she's +atk/-Spd. Can't decide whether her trait is good enough to keep or up for eventual replacement.

Danj

NATURAL SELECTION SKILL INHERITANCE
As of March 13, we are now able to go sacrifice our formerly useless characters and use their dead remains to feed any other hero of YOUR CHOOSING.

How it works is through Skill Inheritance option, where you can sacrifice a unit into another and let them inherit up to 3 SKILLS that are learnable and passable at their respective star rank.

As such, some skills will be locked out and unable to pass down because they are only available to 5 star characters.

Some skills are also nonpassable, such as unique weapons, class specific skills and weapons (red/blue/green), and type specific skills, (Ward Fighter).

Dragon skills are all interchangeable.

So who should I be sacrificing to whom? I have two 5*s, both of which are level 40 now (one is Tharja, one is Minerva).

Cerium

So who should I be sacrificing to whom? I have two 5*s, both of which are level 40 now (one is Tharja, one is Minerva).

5* Minerva is highly prized for her Life and Death 3, one of the best skills you can give an offensive hero.

Whether Tharja is good enough to deserve that inheritance is up to you.

Scum

I am willing to sacrifice my 5* Sheena if the right opportunity came along, like a Hector or something.

Am also considering sacrificing my 5* Raven to give Sol to my Ninian.

The setup I'm considering looks like this:

Ninian

Weapon: Light Breath+
Assist: Dance
Special: Sol
B: Escape Route 3
C: Fortify Def 2 / Fortify Dragons

Fury helps her overall stats and helps trigger mobility via Escape Route 3, allowing her to warp to any unit and dance them. Sol has a long trigger which is my main concern, but by the time it does trigger she can probably use the healing.
Disgusting.

Friend limit is so dumb.

The game asks you to add friend at almost every opportunity.
Yeah. I wish they would increase the limit.

Alucrid

Banned
i never bothered to look at most of my ivs so

Lyn - +spd -hp, not bad
Lucina - +spd -hp, not bad
Kagero - +atk, -res, pretty good
then my two Ninos are +Hp -Res and +Atk -Sped, both pretty poor

Is Rebecca the worst god damn character in the game? *stares at worthless 5 star pull*

I'd still rather have her than Lucius, Priscilla, or any other 5* healer.

Now that I think of it, I don't have a single decent Archer. All I have is a 4* Gordin with -SPD. He is pure Vantage fodder.

Danj

5* Minerva is highly prized for her Life and Death 3, one of the best skills you can give an offensive hero.

Oh, so it has to be characters of the same star level? I can't grab some random 3* or 4* character with a useful skill and inherit that?

Vena

Focus Jaffar has it too, so he's an access point to it. His low attack (worse than Kagero) makes him a worse ninja/assassin, so you can sac him for other better units like the super mages or, well, Kagero.

Got a +1 4-star Nino.... but my 5 Star Julia isn't getting benched so.... 'sall I got. (plus 5-star Tiki adult, 5-Star Cordelia, and 4-star Erika is my team). The ladies love me.

Damn the new skill inheritence, now I have to sit down with a manual just to play simple-ass FE:H

Achtius

Oh, so it has to be characters of the same star level? I can't grab some random 3* or 4* character with a useful skill and inherit that?

nope, you can inherit any skill the hero is capable of learning at that *.

So if you decide to use 3* Subaki to give quick riposte, you can give Quick Riposte 1 (not 2 or 3 as they are learned at 4* and 5*).

woopWOOP

Do the Ruby Sword/Emerald Axe type weapons with their 20% extra triangle effects stack with the Triangle Adept skills?

You know, just in case I need someone to absolutely obliterate certain colours

Vena

I actually have to wonder who is the better ninja to "build" now that weapons and skills can be inherited. Most of them are bad/poor in comparison to Kagero barring one Gaius.

Kagero (no weapon): 31/35/32/22/28
Gaius (no weapon): 39/32/36/22/19

Gauis has rather crap for defense compared to Kagero, and he has a lower attack (Kagero's is simply monstrous) stat but his speed is a good bit higher. But with the way that Poison Dagger+ makes Kagero into an overkill glass cannon, it may round off Gaius in a more balanced manner and allow him to double more units than Kagero could have hoped to accomplish. He'd be extremely glassy, though. He cannot be doubled by Linde, however.

Gaius w/ Poison Dagger+
Rally Speed
Life and Death 3
*stuff I can't think of at the moment*
Daggerbreaker 3

Cerium

No no no, you can sacrifice anyone. For example I just made my first sacrifice; a 3* Oboro died to make my 5* Eirika da buff master supreme.

She got that Rally Defense now.

screenshot_20170319-14byh0.png

I have two more Oboros so it was a low risk move.

Now my Eirika can buff Attack, Speed, and Defense in one turn.

On my Nino.

You are already dead.

SYNTAX182

Skill inheritance is awesome and makes the game a lot more versatile. Really glad they implemented it. Gave Olwen some cheap skills like darting blow 3 and desperation 3 and ice berg, probably replace that later. Just fed seliph to lucina for rallying speed and gave her vantage 3,thanks lon qu, in case nino or olwen need a speed buff, olivia already buffs attack. Darting blow 3 and moonbow on nino for them speeds. Man nino had like 1400 sp lol, she is definitely awesome. Gave olivia hp+4 and dragback from donel. Just gonna keep it at that until I find more optimal skills.

Cerium

Skill inheritance is awesome and makes the game a lot more versatile. Really glad they implemented it. Gave Olwen some cheap skills like darting blow 3 and desperation 3 and ice berg, probably replace that later. Just fed seliph to lucina for rallying speed and gave her vantage 3,thanks lon qu, in case nino or olwen need a speed buff, olivia already buffs attack. Darting blow 3 and moonbow on nino for them speeds. Man nino had like 1400 sp lol, she is definitely awesome. Gave olivia hp+4 and dragback from donel. Just gonna keep it at that until I find more optimal skills.
I'm torn between Darting Blow and Fury on Nino.

Leaning towards Fury.

Really wish I had Death Blow since my Nino is already +Speed and getting more from Eirika.

Also planning to give her Desperation from Shanna.

Here's my Nino plan penciled in:

Nino
Weapon: Gronnblade+
Assist: Draw Back
Special: Moonbow
B: Desperation 3
C: Hone Attack 3

I already have everything I need to execute these plans, except a modest amount of feathers which will come in time. Some 3* fodder needs to become 4* fodder.

SYNTAX182

I'm torn between Darting Blow and Fury on Nino.

Leaning towards Fury.

Really wish I had Death Blow since my Nino is already +Speed and getting more from Eirika.

Also planning to give her Desperation from Shanna.

Here's my Nino plan penciled in:

Nino
Weapon: Gronnblade+
Assist: Draw Back
Special: Moonbow
B: Desperation 3
C: Hone Attack 3

I already have everything I need to execute these plans, except a modest amount of feathers which will come in time. Some 3* fodder needs to become 4* fodder.

Yeah mine is +atk so I chose more speed, but if +spd I would chose Fury/Death Blow for sure.

Cerium

Yeah mine is +atk so I chose more speed, but if +spd I would chose Fury/Death Blow for sure.

Mine is +Spd -Res in fact, which is the reason I decided to build my team around her!

With all the buffs from Eirika and dances from Ninian she is going to be a terror.

Makki

When the app launched I did about 6 pulls in the span of a couple of weeks and ended with a few 5 stars. Since the updates from 1.0.XX I have pulled nothing but 3 stars 5 out of 5 kind of shit bundles, or a couple of 4 stars from the starting characters (not even the new ones for fucks sake) for an additional 6 to 8 pulls. Because I am no whale and I get my thrill out of every once in a while getting something worthwhile, I have deleted the app. This game has the worst Gacha I have ever experienced post updates.

I can only handle so much heartache from RNGsus, and even Love Live is better than this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom