• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Albert Penello puts dGPU Xbox One rumor to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/albertpenello/status/377210559235514368

JgMzOMl.png

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
We need to have several pages discussing this one sentence containing information that has been stated before.

Raymo

Can't believe people thought they were keeping a dGPU secret. Baffled by the stupidity and lack of logic on that one.

Barzul

Finally. This rumor can be put to rest, although part of me hoped it was true just to see how GAF would react. Albert says he is working on a dive down into the infrastructure, can't wait for that.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
No fucking shit. Anyone who though this probably is also a birther, truther, Christina Aguilera fan.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Where did this rumor even come from in the first place? Has sounded like absolute lunacy to me since I first read about it. There's just no way they could ever realistically have done this. Just look at the price of the console, what it already includes, and consider that MS want to make money off it from day 1.

Skeff

I was getting a bunch of people asking about it, so just wanted to put it to rest.

Well done for putting it to rest, But i'm afraid the only thing that will change is the question you are being asked about the next potential "secret sauce" so to speak, Good luck though.

PureGone

Banned
I'll take this to reaffirm my belief that PS4 is 30% - 50% more powerful. Microsoft's best engineers couldn't do much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom