• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Claws | Florida-noir dramedy ft. treacherous manicurists | Sundays on TNT

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Teatro

A shocking revelation impacts the crew, and Jennifer finds unforeseen solace in her square-dancing instructor. Also, Polly uses her powers of bad for good; Quiet Ann faces a big decision; and scary times loom for Virginia and Desna.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Dang, this show doesn't hold back does it? I thought they would stick with Roller's amnesia for a bit but they're just plowing right ahead aren't they? Love it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The penultimate episode is airing tonight!

Ambrosia

With the clock ticking, Desna is scrambling to get out of her worst trouble yet. Determined, she goes searching for the truth with her crew right behind her, save for Jennifer, who is learning how to cope as a Dixie Mafia wife.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
"Desna said 'cock'?"

"I know, she usually says 'big ass dick'."

This episode was great! There was so much movement too, from the flashbacks showing how Desna met Roller and got involved with Uncle Daddy, to Quiet Anne's girlfriend secretly investigating Desna, to Roller taking Desna on a cross county quasi-bank robbing spree - whew!

Oh and how could I forget Michael Emerson popping up for a single scene as a violent hippie who gets killed by being accidentally pushed onto a set of stripper stairs?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The season finale is tonight!

Avalanche

Desna goes on the run, with Roller close behind and Dean, Polly and Virginia frantically searching for her. Also, Jennifer inches closer to Hank, but her life is close to imploding; and only Desna can save her crew with a sacrifice. The Season 1 finale.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That finale was EVERYTHING aksdfjsdfh

The old people dancing to hip hop - and then turning out to ALL be packing heat because they're all working for Riva; Polly buying that teen girl from her mom in exchange for a few hundred dollars and some handbags; All of the secrets coming out into the open; Desna's new bf (The Haitian!) turning out to be a big time drug dealer...

This was such an enjoyable season of TV.

Aiii

So not worth it
That fight between Uncle Daddy and the boys, so great. This show is too much, it's just too good.

Great finale. That fight to Whitney Houston and then the ugly crying right after was amazing. This whole season was just really damn good. I wasn't expecting to like this show as much as I did.

TripOpt55

That fight between Uncle Daddy and the boys, so great. This show is too much, it's just too good.

Great finale. That fight to Whitney Houston and then the ugly crying right after was amazing. This whole season was just really damn good. I wasn't expecting to like this show as much as I did.

That fight cracked me up so much. My favorite part of the finale. Great season. I really enjoyed it.

Top Bottom