• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Malvingt2

latest

hmm

Missed the first 10 minutes. Love the classic comics, enjoy the new stuff, hope it's good but I'd love it if they did a few nods to the classics like Jughead eating, side characters, etc...

RedAssedApe

Banned
Why is the queen bitch always in charge of cheerleaders? Is that an actual thing in America high schools?

because pretty/popular girls are always cheerleaders and mean girls. obviously its exaggerated in a lot of media but i wouldn't be portrayed this way if it wasn't an actual stereotype.

LionPride

Banned
because pretty/popular girls are always cheerleaders and mean girls. obviously its exaggerated in a lot of media but i wouldn't be portrayed this way if it wasn't an actual stereotype.
Here's the thing, at my school the cheerleaders are nice, some of them get around a lot and are annoying af when drunk, but overall decent people. Except for one, she's a bitch and a half and racist

Ponn

Banned

The cheerleaders at my school were the popular ones but most all of them I knew and weren't mean. I will have to say while we had cliques in our school there was alot of crossover and there wasn't alot of animosity or bullying between groups. Except for the track team, they were dicks. Our head cheerleader did get pregnant senior year too from my class. Previous year class head cheerleader was in Penthouse. None of them were mean though.

LionPride

Banned
The cheerleaders at my school were the popular ones but most all of them I knew and weren't mean. I will have to say while we had cliques in our school there was alot of crossover and there wasn't alot of animosity or bullying between groups. Except for the track team, they were dicks. Our head cheerleader did get pregnant senior year too from my class. Previous year class head cheerleader was in Penthouse. None of them were mean though.
My school had a fight between a few pregnant girls in the hall one day. Our baseball and men's lacrosse team are just assholes. Like oh my God.

--------------------
Dat lean when the bottle was spinning tho

Top Bottom