• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Kyzer

Banned
Wait so I'm sure this has been addressed but what's good with Goku going SSG when he supposedly had that power instilled into his base form? I pretty much have no idea what's going on with that whole situation

Fj0823

Wait so I'm sure this has been addressed but what's good with Goku going SSG when he supposedly had that power instilled into his base form? I pretty much have no idea what's going on with that whole situation

Nah, he just used it with no explanation

Most accepted theory is that his base form adapted to the God powers, so his God Form became even stronger than it was back when he first used it

giphy.gif

why can't goku sense toppo's power in the manga?

i kind of like that toppo doesn't hate goku in the manga, but kagari is right, he's boring

ajim

I like Toppo hating Goku.

I never cared for his annoying justice stuff.
I love how goku can get under the skin of a bunch of justice loving goons who spit nonsense. a simple happy-go-lucky saiyan is what tips them over the edge. Goku is great.

Magwik

Banned
Toppo was done dirty in the manga. Also I don't know if it was intentional or not but it almost seems like Goku testing Toppo was ripped from the anime with Jiren.

1. Can we delete SS2/3 from existence
2. I really forget how much I like the look of SSG in the manga and anime

caliph95

I don't like Toppo being respectful of Goku or being boring, might as well be cardboard

And the super Saiyan transformation was some padding

We do get details on powers at least and They just straight up reveal Jiren power, so no secret there

Belmont seemed to be holding back

Slaythe

Seems like I need to read the latest chapter.

I have a feeling this manga arc is gonna be very cool.

The fact he's not limited by "tv constraints" means we can have an actual battle royal and we started getting that with the gods.

I'm actually excited.

J4g3r

Honestly the only parts I dislike about the latest manga chapter are Toppo's change in character (so much for justice) and the lack of a draw and SSBKK.

Everything else was great.

Uqvu83Y.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If Super taught us anything it's that Saiyans can't grow very strong beards. One year and all Goku and Vegeta had was slightly more than the ronin samurai scruff. For monkey people I personally find that shameful.

Slaythe

If Super taught us anything it's that Saiyans can't grow very strong beards. One year and all Goku and Vegeta had was slightly more than the ronin samurai scruff. For monkey people I personally find that shameful.

They shaved at 10 am that day. That was only a 3 hours beard.

Top Bottom