• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Turkey VP: The Last of Us + Left Behind DLC coming to PS4 in summer 2014

chadskin

Guys I don't know where to post that. I am still Junior Member because I don't have enough posts.

PlayStation Turkey's VP Sercan Sulun said that The Last of Us with enchanced graphics and Left Behind is coming to PS4 in this summer. He said that on a local TV program on CNN Turk. (via Bolumsonucanavari.com)

Here is the link for show: http://www.multiplayer.com.tr/video/cnn-turk-multiplayer-bolum-45/

In 36th minute, while talking about BAFTA awards hosts are asked him for, "Will we see the The Last of Us sequel soon?" and he replied, "No, sequel is not coming right now as far as I know but I can say that first game will be released this summer for PS4 as a physical and digital copy, with enchanced graphics."

Really sorry for this post on this topic but I think this needs a new thread.

Just to confirm, that is what is said around the 36th minute.

Majmun

I just hope it's a great port. Not rushed and filled with bugs. The game deserves the best treatment.

That's weird because this was one of the games showcased for Playstation Now. If they were going to port it, then what's the point?

Yoday

I want to be able to upgrade from my digital PS3 version. There is no reason they shouldn't be able to do that since it is all account based, and Sony has been all about cross buy.

Desperately hope this is true. The Last of Us is my favorite game of all time, and the thought of even better graphics is super exciting. Plus, I haven't purchased Left Behind yet. Maybe I'll hold off and hope for an announcement about TLOU PS4 at E3. Would be amazing if it launched in July or the first half of August.

iamjohn

Fine with me. I did the buy-used-return-to-gamestop-within-seven-days to play this. Would love to sit down and enjoy it this time around.

Cygan

Neo Member
Wonder which studio is doing the port? Maybe Bluepoint Games since they have a history of playstation ports.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Worth adding to my current-gen collection to have at hand for the next 7 years

mitchman

Gold Member
I swear Sony must be doing controlled leaks like this from a list.

"So who's next on the list? Hmm, Turkey it seems!"

The press picks it up, runs a story. Sony confirms, another story in the press. Then the trickle of videos and such starts coming out.

Also, totally double dipping.

SMZC

Yes, please. My PS3 died long before The Last of Us came out, and I'm dying to play it. It would be perfect to enjoy it on the PS4.

Top Bottom