• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Anyone interested in an unopened copy of ps4 Mass effect andromeda with best buy steel book? The game is unopened in the regular case and then best buy shipped the empty steel book separately for some reason...

$40 shipped!

snacknuts

we all knew her
Positive seller feedback for RecRoulette. I bought a couple codes for PSN credits and he was very helpful when one of them didn't work.

Palom

Positive seller feedback for Heysoos.

Good communication and sold me a relatively expensive item without any trouble.

anyone interested in Bayonetta 2 (original release which includes bayonetta 1 disc as well) on wiiU? it's in mint condition, i only played it a few times. been sitting on my shelf for a couple years, i'll probably never get around to playing it again so might as well get rid of it.

$40 shipped if you're interested!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Positive Buyer feedback for Grady Durden

Thanks, Grady

anyone interested in Bayonetta 2 (original release which includes bayonetta 1 disc as well) on wiiU? it's in mint condition, i only played it a few times. been sitting on my shelf for a couple years, i'll probably never get around to playing it again so might as well get rid of it.

$40 shipped if you're interested!

This is the feedback thread. You'll want to try here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221967

Read the rules and welcome to B/S/T

Bungie's

Positive seller feedback for Tenck
Positive buyer feedback for Big Papa Husker
Positive buyer feedback for Refreshment.01
Positive buyer feedback for The Outsider
Positive buyer feedback for blackMamba1187
Positive buyer feedback for Falchion
Positive buyer feedback Taisaijin
Positive buyer feedback FinaruDensetsu
Positive buyer feedback HooYaH

Top Bottom