• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to scar your kids for life

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120062572372

This auction is for an EMPTY Nintendo Wii Box. just the empty box that the Wii came in. You are probably asking yourself why i'm selling an empty wii box and think im trying to scam people but here is the real reason why: I have kids that have been real bad that last couple of years, especially during Christmas time. They would yell and scream and whine every single day for some expensive present that i absolutely refuse to buy but they eventually get because their mom buys it for them. All those years i've had the idea of just buying the box of the toy but have nothing in them and giving it to my kids. Well, last Christmas, that was what i did. They had desperately wanted a nintendo GAMECUBE that i refused. They'd been misbehaving throughout the year and i was not going to give in to their demands. But, I was smarter this year. I knew my wife was going to get it for them since they were getting to be pretty cheap so i pretended to give in. I bought an actual brand new Gamecube and showed it to my wife so she wouldnt go out and buy another one. She was happy! The next day i opened it up and took out the actual system and cables and everything and donated it to the children's shelter. Put some rocks to weigh down the empty box and wrapped it neatly in wrapping paper and stuck it under the tree. My wife was so proud of me. Christmas day came and my kids were so excited, like they somehow knew they were gonna get the Gamecube. The unwrapped my present frantically. The look on their face when they see their dream toy followed by their crushed faces when they find out there was NOTHING in them and the HORRIFIED face of my wife while i laugh hysterically had beaten ANY christmas present i'd ever gotten. They cried and cried while hugging the walls like they were being tortured. Imagine that N64 kid on youtube, then imagine Jesus in Passion of the Christ.

PLEASE READ THIS: I am donating 20% of the total final auction price to the CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION FOUNDATION. I am strongly against physical child abuse but temporary emotional damage is a-ok with me.

:lol

That is so evil. Imagine a child getting that and then pulling a N64kid on it, only to subsequently open it up... :lol :lol

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
****ing ruthless.

I think its funny, but I think the kids would be even worse after an event like that.

or as the thread title said

"How to scar your kids for life"

:lol :lol

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I have an empty PS3 demo box I got from Gamestop that I'm going to throw something crappy in, wrap, and give to a friend for Christmas. Maybe I'll chunk my launch PS1 in there - haven't used that thing in ages.

How to scar your kids for life

picardhawtls6.jpg

Meier

Just some kid trying to make a buck. Please, what dad says "Imagine that N64 kid on youtube, then imagine Jesus in Passion of the Christ." Obviously a scheme to make some money from a 20-something that will probably work out quite nicely for him as the link is passed around the internet.

mint

Banned
Meier said:
Just some kid trying to make a buck. Please, what dad says "Imagine that N64 kid on youtube, then imagine Jesus in Passion of the Christ." Obviously a scheme to make some money from a 20-something that will probably work out quite nicely for him as the link is passed around the internet.
We have some fathers here, but..who knows?

Any real father would never hurt their children like that, if he loved them. If its real, the guys gonna be real happy for all the therapy he's gonna have to pay for.

Senretsu

I hate all these console auctions that are like "I WILL DONATE 20% OF PROCEEDS TO CANCER RESEARCH AND HUNGER" and shit like that. It is such bull they lie about something like that, they're not going to do it, they're just trying to appeal to people's good will and take advantage to make more money for themselves.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Hmmm - well, this is bogus methinks. I have seen this exact same story (with some slight alterations) posted around this time last year. Too funny.

Reminds of the time I was approached in the parking lot by a guy hobbling along with a crutch asking for gas money because his car ran out and he had to get back home. I thought for a minute and then realized I had heard his story before...the *year* before - FROM THE SAME GUY. So I said, "You know, you told me this story last year, and I told you to wait for me and I'd get my gas can so we could go get you gas, but when I came back you were gone. I guess your leg hasn't healed up yet?".

His response was to tuck his crutch under his arm and actually *run* away. :lol

Top Bottom