• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

She's on that new NBC show Timeless, at least. It actually premieres the day before Flash. And it has time travel nonsense in it too!
So you're saying these have a chance?..

Timeless preview spoilers
i feel like I've seen the previews, and it looks like she dies in ep1.........

Permanently A

Actual drama over thread making privileges

48c16d22629ced5f1432cdcd9d845acb.jpg

Coolhandleek

Neo Member
My hype is over the roof! Currently binging Supergirl makes me miss the Flash.

Over/Under on how many timelines we get this season: 3

Magwik

Banned
I actually mentioned the Season 3 OT the day it was announced.

I assumed you were down for poaching OTs when you took Atlanta dude.

Legit sorry if you're upset man, I really consider OTs as a jokey thing that's no big deal.

Is it in poor taste for me to make a joke about speed?

The best part of that is how much more chemistry Benoist has with Gustin than she does her own husband.

I just hope that we don't get a repeat of the Arrow situation where the Olicity shippers viciously attacked Amell's wife online because they wanted him paired with EBR in real life.

I've barely looked into the promotional material so I don't know much on the upcoming season. Can someone please assure me the Big Bad for this season isn't a speedster?

Edit: That costume is fucking abysmal.

- J - D -

I've barely looked into the promotional material so I don't know much on the upcoming season. Can someone please assure me the Big Bad for this season isn't a speedster?

Edit: That costume is fucking abysmal.

The big bad is a speedster., I'm sad to say. His name is Barry Allen.

Poyunch

To be fair, he's supposed to be the Rival, a character whose comic design consists of "Jay Garrick color-corrected in Photoshop".

the-rival-150389.JPG

And if you think about it. It's pretty similar to "Jay Garrick".

Is it just me or is that costume Smallville tier? It looks so bad

Compared to RF and Zoom

I dunno I always felt Zoom was really lame and it looks like the same material as Zoom's costume; only difference is the practical suit is more visible due to lighting. Probably because he's gonna be some minor villain,

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
My money is on the Rival being a total scrub in the Flashpoint universe only for him to appear in the main timeline and be insane.

Top Bottom