• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo 2007 Platinum member presents revealed

Jonnyram

Choose one of the following:

1. Super Famicom design Classic Controller
2. Super Mario Galaxy OST Platinum version
3. Club Nintendo desk calendar (you get two copies)

Soooo difficult to choose between 1 and 2 :(

clubnin.gif

Firestorm

That classic controller is hawt.

Although didn't they get DS games the last two years? I wanted that Tingle Balloon Fight one :(

MrDaravon

I hope this stuff is at least made available for purchase as well (even if it's only in Japan, you could import), it's bad enough when they get Japan Club exclusive stuff as-is.

Lee N

Membre
Firestorm said:
Although didn't they get DS games the last two years? I wanted that Tingle Balloon Fight one :(
Three.. Game & Watch Collection, Tingle's Balloon Fight and Zekkyou Senshi Sakeburein.

I'm so getting that super famicom classic controller.

Rexaur

I think you just posted this so people in North America would get pissed at NOA about this again.

I have 80+ things registered, and even more games that I just stopped registering only because there's no point.

I want that Classic Controller but I'm never going to get it because I buy a lot of Ninty products. No, I'd have to shell a crapload of money on eBay for it, therefore I will never get goods.

Oh well, I guess I'm better off with my many styluses, keychain, and Custom Robo print. /sarcasm

duffey

Rexaur said:
I think you just posted this so people in North America would get pissed at NOA about this again.
It's made me angry at NOA!

I would (not) kill for that classic controller. Oh man it's glorious.

mCACGj

I reeeeaaallllyyy want that Super Famicom controller. I don't want it enough where I'll spend hundreds on ebay, but man is that fuckin sweet.

john tv

Jonny, were you able to register your selection? It keeps timing out for me. I imagine the site is getting bombed since the mails just went out.

EDIT: Ah, it's working for me now. Just really slow.

Does it seem likely they'd design the Super Fami-style controller only for this limited cause? I know there's been a few things that were initially available through Club Nintendo that eventually went wide, like Famicom Mini Super Mario Bros.

Daaammmmnn I haven't been putting in points(and haven't been buying too many DS games) so I don't think I will make the platinum deadline.

Troidal

BudokaiMR2 said:
Daaammmmnn I haven't been putting in points(and haven't been buying too many DS games) so I don't think I will make the platinum deadline.

Isn't the deadline September 30? It's too late....

Lee N

Membre
Firestorm said:
It's the answer to the question "How do we get content that isn't available to us and never will be?"
There will be plenty of these available on the japanese yahoo auctions and probably ebay.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Hmm... the Super Famicom "classic controller" image looks just like a standard CC, which seems strange, as that implies no Home Button, nor the ZL and ZR buttons.

The thing DOES plug into the Wii Remote, right? As opposed to plugging into the GC port.

Jonnyram

DavidDayton said:
Hmm... the Super Famicom "classic controller" image looks just like a standard CC, which seems strange, as that implies no Home Button, nor the ZL and ZR buttons.

The thing DOES plug into the Wii Remote, right? As opposed to plugging into the GC port.
That's just a reference image. I'm sure they'll design it properly - the Super Famicom text will go, there'll be a Club Nintendo logo, and all the proper buttons.... I think.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Holy shit, a Galaxy OST? :O :O

I forget, did Nintendo release an official OST for Zelda: TP?

Top Bottom