• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List of Games on Display in Sony's GDC Both

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Lock if old or redundant

PlayStation Website

These games will be on display in our booth

Counterspy ( SCEA ) PS3™
Infamous Second Son (SCEA) PS4™
Helldivers (SCEA) PS4™
Hohokum (SCEA) PS4™
Child of Light (Ubisoft) PS4™
GALAK-Z (17-Bit) PS4™
N++ (Metanet Software) PS4™
Rogue Legacy (Polytron) PS4™
Sportsfriends (Die Gute Fabrik) PS4™
Towerfall Ascension (Matt Makes Games) PS4™
Borderlands 2 (Iron Galaxy) VITA
Luftrausers (Devolver Digital) VITA
Race the Sun (Flippfly) VITA
Steamworld Dig (Image & Form) VITA
Super Exploding Zoo (Honeyslug) VITA

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I was expecting far more on show than that, especially with the huge amount of indie games on the way.

GDC is a tech conference, not a trade fair or PR event. I'm surprised they have that many games on display to begin with, and hope this isn't going to be a growing trend for the Expo floor.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Where are the first person shooters? Ridiculous list, who plays these games where you don't kill?

At least there are 6 games on there that feature projectiles, I have to see if I like them but they better have huge amounts of blood to compensate.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Need Borderlands 2 impressions since we've seen basically a screenshot of the game.

Want to hear if Iron Galaxy pulled of some wizardy to get it running well on the Vita or if it is plagued with framerate problems.

Squalor

infamous aside, that lineup is pathetic

I did not buy a PS4 to play indie games
With that kind of attitude, you're only limiting yourself as a gamer.

We already know Sony's first-party developers are going to deliver. Give them a little time. Most of them were still working on AAA games for the PlayStation 3 between 2012 and 2013.

You already know all of your favorite third-party developers are going to have all of their generation-spanning sequels. Give them time.

The top-tier indie games Sony is offering are a good connective tissue between the releases of large-scale games. A lot of them are a lot of fun, especially since Sony is being very selective in what it offers.

It's not that you bought the system to play indie games, but it's nice to have them, nonetheless.

Castcoder

Banned
Borderlands 2 (Iron Galaxy) VITA

Snood (2009) iOS
Dark Void (2010) PS3
Tron: Evolution (2010) PS3, X360
Bioshock 2 DLC (2011) PC
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online (2011) PS3, X360
Back to the Future: The Game (2011) Wii
Scribblenauts Remix (2011) iOS
Wreckateer (2012) X360
Marvel vs. Capcom Origins (2012) PS3, X360
Darkstalkers Resurrection (2013) PS3, X360
Ms. Splosion Man (2013) iOS, Windows Phone 7
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles (2013) PS3, X360, Wii U, PC
Divekick (2013) PS3, PSVita, PC, PS4

It may not be Gearbox, but Iron Galaxy certain has a good pedigree to reassure a good port for Borderlands 2 on Vita.

VanWinkle

Snood (2009) iOS
Dark Void (2010) PS3
Tron: Evolution (2010) PS3, X360
Bioshock 2 DLC (2011) PC
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online (2011) PS3, X360
Back to the Future: The Game (2011) Wii
Scribblenauts Remix (2011) iOS
Wreckateer (2012) X360
Marvel vs. Capcom Origins (2012) PS3, X360
Darkstalkers Resurrection (2013) PS3, X360
Ms. Splosion Man (2013) iOS, Windows Phone 7
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles (2013) PS3, X360, Wii U, PC
Divekick (2013) PS3, PSVita, PC, PS4

It may not be Gearbox, but Iron Galaxy certain has a good pedigree to reassure a good port for Borderlands 2 on Vita.

Yeah, but my goodness that's an ambitious game to bring to a portable like Vita. I'm hoping for the best but expecting it to be quite bad.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member

This mentality makes no damn sense. If you're only concerned with AAA games why did you buy it so soon? That comment alone is indicative that you're dissastisfied with the games it has already. Don't buy one so early next time, well ahead of any announcements at that.

mollipen

It is so, so weird that Sony would attend a conference targeted at smaller developers and promote their support of games from smaller developers. What in the world are they thinking?

ClearData

I think you should broaden your horizons a little bit. Indies can be great experiences. But I'm not going to harp on you for your opinion. But if you seriously only care about AAA the PS4 will get Sony first party and more of the best multiplats. They are coming in time.

Top Bottom