• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 Officially Revealed for PC, Xbox One, PS4 [Reddit Rumor = Ban]

So we got Liam Neeson for Fallout 3 and Matthew Perry for New Vegas. What big time actor should we have for Fallout 4? I was thinking of someone like Kevin Spacey but I'm not sure he'll do it after just doing Advance Warfare.

jerry1594

So we got Liam Neeson for Fallout 3 and Matthew Perry for New Vegas. What big time actor should we have for Fallout 4? I was thinking of someone like Kevin Spacey but I'm not sure he'll do it after just doing Advance Warfare.
Troy Baker will voice every character in the game.

Can someone tell me what "Reddit Rumor = Ban" means?
Honest question.

You get promoted to GAF Platinum if you post the Reddit Rumor.

:p There's a stupid reddit rumor that keeps derailing the thread. It's a ban for whoever discusses it again after the mod's warning.

BouncyFrag

Walton Goggins
giphy.gif

fixed that for you
Ubisoft publically abandoned support for major games on 360/PS3. Hell, you know when Ubisoft does something like that, last-gen must not be lucrative at all because I had assumed they would still support them for years to come. But since Ubisoft are done, I'm sure almost everyone else is too.

Did Skyrim have a random celebrity voice actor?

Obivion and the 2 fallout games clearly did but I dont remember anyone sticking out in Skyrim.

Getting angry about PC games being held back by consoles is like throwing a shit fit about the way the industrial revolution changed the world. Just get over it already. It's fine to not be happy about it, but really - PC's have existed alongside consoles for a long-ass time, this kind of thing is just part of the reality you live in.

Getting angry about PC games being held back by consoles is like throwing a shit fit about the way the industrial revolution changed the world. Just get over it already. It's fine to not be happy about it, but really - PC's have existed alongside consoles for a long-ass time, this kind of thing is just part of the reality you live in.
What about getting angry about console games being held back by older consoles?

It is not coming to 360 and PS3, the stuff we’re doing will never work there.

That's great to hear, thank you for the clarification :D

I'm really looking forward to Fallout 4 and my criticisms in regards to graphical fidelity/cross Gen limitations are due to the fact that I love Bethesda games and I want the best possible version of the game that you can make :)

foxtrot3d

Banned
Fallout 3 had Malcolm McDowell too.

New Vegas had quite a lot more recognizable actors, actually:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706601/

Malcolm McDowell shows up to anything as long as you buy him lunch.

I still fucking LOVE Malcolm McDowell.

I actually don't care for celebrity VO's, I only care if the people they get can frickin act and not sound like they are reading off a page. So I want things like Martin Sheen as The Illusive Man, not Patrick Stewart doing two min of boring dialogue before dying. Also, improving their animations would go a LONG way to make their stories more immersive.

Top Bottom