• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
v9Ek5.jpg

So if this is real, Nintendo is definitely sending Reggie to his house to straighten him the fuck out. I can see it now, Reggie driving up to this dude's house and then straightening him out and making his escape on a jet ski.

wiiwheel_20070711_520px.jpg

reggie.jpg

Natal-Isn-039-t-Big-News-To-Nintendo-Says-Reggie-Fils-Aime-2.jpg

tumblr_ljfaeg796P1qgpm0y.jpg

ReggieFilsAime2-cropped-proto-custom_31-thumb-350x204-18182.jpg

Posting in an epic thread for posterity. Years from now, when the PS9 is collecting dust in my cupboard, I'll be able to turn to my grandkids and say, "I was there."

Looking forward to Yoshi's Island Wii U next E3!

Dresden

Only thing Reggie is going to be doing is making profuse apologies to his JP overlords while dreaming of strangling hookers.

idk, this seems like a lot of work to do for it to be just a fake. I'm betting it was real.

Edit: Also, what would have to gain by faking this? A visit by Nintendo's lawyers/ninjas? Doesn't seem worth it imo.

rekameohs

Banned
Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

W͙̫̻̱̼̞̭͕̠̬̬̤͐̓̍ͤ͛̄̿ͤ̓͐͆̊͊H͔͔̤̣͉͑̂̏̑̆ͪ̿̋̐̊̐͌͂ͥͥͅA͇͙̺̼̙̩̤̮̦͓̘͈͉ͯ̃̔ͭͦT͖̥̭̳͉̗̻̣̺̬̝̟̫͑̏̾͋̿ͭ̒̒̉͗̚ͅ ͇̯̖̤̣̪̠͓͈̘̝ͧ́̏ͮ̐ͤ͌̓͋̒̐̌̄ͩͤͯ̚T͙̭̖͇̯̙̠͗̐̑̃̐̓̆̅̇̎ͬ͑̅̉̇̽ͤ͆ͅH̺̤̫̺̭͉̹̹͕͙͎͕ͭ̇̓ͦͪ̅̔̈̓Ḛ̪͎͚̱͍͍͈̠̘̝̣̦͕͛̇͌͆͆̂̋ͬ ̻͚̠͕͍̹̐̀ͧ̿ͪ̑F̳̯̯̳̖͖̬̼͕̦̤̭̊͛̄̇͐̾͛̾̉̀̐́͐̓̊̆͑̌̚U̹̰̦̱͔̻̪͉͍͇͚ͫ̋ͬ̔̂C̤̜̼̮̰̘̫̟̬̳͉̰͖̮̻͆̋̾͑͐͂͋ͩ̀̾͊́̄̉̄K͓͔̪̝̩ͫ̒ͮ̅̊̃ͯͯ̐ ͈̣̭̩̺̳̺ͥ͆ͭͫ͋͌̆̊̊̂ͪͣ̆ͥͭͪ̃Ḯ̻͍̯͓͔̥̹̳͚̞̗̯͈̥̗̎̂̏͂̍̑S̺͓̩̣͚̟̮̞̳̜̖͇͔̠͇̤̥̝͆ͤ̽͗̆̇̇ͤ͊̄͒ͧͧ ̟̥̼̟̺ͯ͛͑ͥ͗ͤͮ̀̃͛ͭ̋̄̊̾̚G̞͖̠̖̙̻̘̭͎̟̻̺̋̂̅ͥͦ̓ͨͮ̚Ő̪̱̺̘͖̿̏̓̓ͩͨ̃̇̍̾͋̚Ị̬̬̹̰̰̝̌̎ͮ͒̌̄ͦ̇ͩ́ͫͦ̒ͮ̍̈̚̚N̤̺̼͎̭̜̝͍̥̱̥̪̝̫̭̹̈̅̑̅ͨ̍ͯ̓͆ͧ̚̚ͅͅͅĞ̱̟̻̼̻̰̩̱̥͙̭̬̩̗͒ͫͨ̂̄ͭͦ̔̒͛͑ ̤̞̬̹̗̫̠̺̉ͥ̌̒̃̽͗̔̿͋̈́͊͌ͮͨ͐̾O̠̞̭̟͖̬͓̻̬͇̤̻̣̮̰̯̗͙͑͑́̾͒̉̇̂̒ͅṆ̟̗̺̫͖͈̪̻͎̟͉͎͖͈̙͚͌ͭ̉͂ͣ̒̂ͫ̀̉̓̊ͭ͂͆̈́̓̃ͅ ͙̙̝̝͙̱͈ͨ͂̏ͣ̆̈̾ͪ̄̿ͨ̀͌̔̋ͦ͂̆!̣̱̫̪̻̯̘̯͚͉̥̝͙̺̘̳͕͙̿ͯ͗̊̾ͥͮ͛ͯͨͥ̀̄ͧ̔́!̹̫͕͔̠̯̼̌̽̂͋̈́̾̈́̄̿̒ͤ̈͋̿̓̂!̣̥͚̼̠̣ͥͤ̔̅̓̒̔̃ͩ!̰̻̩̞̲̪̤̺̗͖͎̬̹̺̰̻̻͚͒̿ͤ̾ͅ!̹͚̤̪̪͚̫̹̅ͩͮͩ̽̆ͥ̔͂?͚̖͚̥̺̙̱̳̣̗̗̼̖̿̇ͣ͑̚A̮͈̣̺͖̤̳̝͓̼̣͉͉̲̣̤̖̭̎̇̑̋̔ͪ͆ͥ̂ͬ͑̾ͫ̎̓̃̚ͅT͕͖̟͙̬͒̒ͯ͗̓ͬ͂͆ͬͫ̉̿

Oersted

I think this is not an announcement of a new game, just some debug stuff for showing off Miiverse.

miiverse0607-610.jpg

All those games appear here in the screenshots of Miiverse Nintendo released around E3.

Doesn´t explain Soul Hackers. Doesn´t explain the use of brand names like Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.

jackal27

Banned
I've given up trying to catch-up on this thread. I just want to say that I was glad I could be here for this with all of you in all of me.

-x.Red.x-

Was here since the beginning, just finished reading everything. This makes one think. What if we were in Trike's shoes? Would we delete everything? Or keep searching? I dunno.... I just dont know....

and this is the highlight of the wiiu launch? There's something tragic about that..I look forward to what oddities pepper the other launches.

Oh wow this thread. I've never seen something so broken and messed up on a console's launch.

I thought the launch was supposed to end the Wii U controversy!

Aw well. Looks like Pop-Fiction might have some new episode material now with this thread.

Trike

So I've been wondering why Yoshi's Land and Soul Hackers were the only one with stars next to them. Maybe they are supposed to be newly announced titles? And the others are either old titles or just for that series in general. That explains why it just says "Metroid" and "Metal Gear Solid". Though that would seemingly confirm a MGS title heading towards WiiU. Aslo the numbers in parenthesis were the number of replies that each "community" got. Just between Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and Scott.

Also I realize now that the conversation was cut off of the picture. Sorry, was just trying to focus on the titles. Tom Cruise or whoever said "Am I the only one that named Link "Zelda"?" or something. And then the other responded with a reference to the Zelda cartoon with "WELL, EXCUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!". And Scott only posted broken images.

Edit: Could "Soul Hackers" possible be the Devil Summoner game?

Top Bottom