• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spwn

Uncharted: Fight For Fortune is a tedious god damn game. I wish it didn't make me touch the screen and load every time I start a turn and the animations should be a lot quicker. I find it that you don't really need to pay attention on your opponent's turn since only the situation on your turn is what matters. There is no need for me to spend 15+ seconds to get information I can get within two seconds of observing the cards on the board when my turn begins. One solution would be to cut the card animations altogether to make it faster paced than the game currently is. The mechanics are too simple for you to take too much time thinking your move anyway.

Ricker

Quick question related to the Vita in general,not games for it...a feature I love on the PSP that I can't seem to be able to do on the Vita yet...when I listen to a podcast and stop midway for example,I just quickly give a forward push up on the PSP power slider/button thing and it shuts down the PSP and keeps in memory where I stopped listening to the podcast and when I reopen the PSP I can start from where I left off...can you do this on the Vita?...quick sleep mode doesn't seem to resume where I left off...

Jeels

Never did hit that magical 1000.

So what's your most anticipated games guys?

Definitely Sly 4. (More long term Final Fantasy X HD).

Oh and Persona 4 Golden as well, I have it already but I refuse to start until I am done with finals. I want to play it stress free!

Huddy

I'm calling it, this will be the thread that finally gives us a release date for FF X HD and Monster Hunter Vita.

kiyomi

Good job Turkish!

I expect bad Wake Up jokes from Takao, bad karma from Toto and bad fish puns from just about everyone.

Noi

So what's your most anticipated games guys?

I'm good for a while with P4G and Technika Tune but eventually...

Fmt5m.jpg

E75sY.jpg
HhqBH.jpg

v3XNZ.jpg

Edit: To please Dantis -

Malicious Rebirth
EDF Portable/Dragon's Crown
Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta

VanWinkle

You guys, since the first official Vita thread VitaGAF has had over 100,000 posts. I've been here since the first one and it seems like the threads are moving faster than ever. Can't believe we've had five official threads already since February haha.

kiyomi

I'm really looking forward to Muramasa too, actually. Keep forgetting about it. Soul Sacrifice as well, but I'm still a little foggy about that one.

And maybe one day DJ MAX will be available to me at a reasonable price! That is the one Vita game I want more than anything else right now.

Jeels

You guys, since the first official Vita thread VitaGAF has had over 100,000 posts. I've been here since Tue first one and it seems like the threads are moving faster than ever. Can't believe we've had five official threads already since February haha.

Well obviously since we have no games to play we'd be posting in here. :)

whitehawk

Banned
Anyone else want to play Captain Fast 4, Flower -flower world-, and Run for Tomorrow DIVE DEMO, Naughty Merry, P.K., and Money War?

jbezmYLTy7ZSsc.jpg

kliklik

Banned
I've got $30 in credit as BestBuy and I'm trying to decide whether to get Persona 4 Golden or VLR with it. I've never played a persona game before nor have I played 999.

We don't have anything more than a press release saying that it has more stuff, so who knows. As long as Ignition doesn't localize it again...
is ignition even doing shit anymore

I've got $30 in credit as BestBuy and I'm trying to decide whether to get Persona 4 Golden or VLR with it. I've never played a persona game before nor have I played 999.
If you've never played 999, get P4G. For reals.

Noi

Get P4G, play VLR once you've played 999. VLR should not be played without knowing what happens in 999 for maximum enjoyment.

Lima

<---- Is patiently waiting for the AC3:L patch to hit Europe. Can't wait to get balls deep into this game. This is waiting.

On a side note I completed the 3 multiplayer trophies for the game today...

kornheiser_whymoopc.jpg

Carl

Knytt Underground

I reserved making an OT for it but I'm having second thoughts if I should. I don't think there are enough people interested in it to warrant a dedicated topic.

What? Lots of people are interested. More than that, it will be free for EU PS+, so lots of people here will be playing it.

Noi

is ignition even doing shit anymore

*shrug* Their US studio shut down, but who knows if they'd want easy money for a localization they've done before. I appreciate El Shadai, but everything else they've localized this gen...

You should probably actually say what these games are... :p

People should do their own legwork! :V

It's not like it'd take long to track them down. :(

hlhbk

What is the easiest way to access both your EU and USA PSN account on one Vita? I already have 2 different SD cards.

New thread! Subbed. Vita la revolution!

You guys, since the first official Vita thread VitaGAF has had over 100,000 posts. I've been here since Tue first one and it seems like the threads are moving faster than ever. Can't believe we've had five official threads already since February haha.

Yep.

Crazy. This should be |OT6|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom