• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remaking the Legend - Halo 2: Anniversary is now available on Xbox Video

SirKhalid

Remaking the Legend - Halo 2: Anniversary is a full-length documentary chronicling 343 Industries’ journey as they re-imagine Halo 2, one of the most beloved video games of all time, for its ten-year anniversary. Get unprecedented access throughout the development process as 343 Industries and their team of partners from all over the world bring Halo 2 into the next generation, while attempting to maintain and honor its fabled past. Through exclusive interviews with developers, former Halo employees, pro players, industry insiders, and hard-core Halo fans, get a behind-the-scenes look at the next chapter in the Halo franchise that celebrates its past while laying the groundwork for its future.

http://video.xbox.com/movie/remakin...iversary/30b99908-0100-11db-89ca-0019b92a3933

Isocr4cy

So good, I can't wait for the MCC.

Something tiny I noticed though, around 20 minutes in, is that they're using Halo 2 footage from Giant Bomb's final day of Xbox Live stream. Pretty cool stuff :)

Klocker

holy shit what an amazingly dedicated, talented group of people

lot's of effort and detail put into this. impressed. great vidoc.

Bsigg12

I think there may have been some subtle hints on what to expect in 5 from Dan right at the end.

What a fantastic piece. I can't wait for the 11th.

Toa TAK

Banned
Finished watching this and how can you not get nostalgic and hyped watching this?

But Keith David... I love the guy but those red glasses make him look like an old lady. =(

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
can't find it on my german xbox. even changing the region to the us does not help. damn you microsoft. today is my birthday and i was really excited to watch that!

or do i have to wait? Friday, October 31 at 11 am PST/2 pm EST..oh well.

Looks like some of the footage of Halo 2 online play is from Giant Bomb's original Xbox Live shutting down stream. Noticed Ryan's gamer tag and freaked out.

Evo X

Sweet. Will check it out on the XB1. Halo 2 is my favorite multiplayer game of all time. So fucking hyped for MCC.

Prine

Banned
Holy shit whaye dedication to Halo. Probably the best rollout of a game I've witnessed I'm a long while.

Top Bottom