• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Sec0nd

I have several XBL gold trials to get rid of. Quote to reveal, and please comment when they are claimed so I can edit this!

2 day

3 days (two of them)

7 day

I took the 7 day code. Thanks a lot! It's going to make my journey through Dark Souls a lot more fun :)

the chris

Got a download code for the "Dracula Armor" skin for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3) for the person that quotes this post.

edit: On second thought, I'm just going to put it up for grabs. If a member grabs it please say so.

AKG4-9ANQ-CPHA

I have 1 spare key for Project Spark Beta. Can't remember which code still works, so have fun.

6JXNR-RP6RU-PKPMU-R5335-KNT7X
6JXR8-NPJJ8-236NX-85K68-UKNUX
6JXP8-U48R2-322T2-N57N4-XTX8X
6JTTX-KK886-3XTT6-8P2XM-J3X4X

Ade

I have 1 spare key for Project Spark Beta. Can't remember which code still works, so have fun.

6JXNR-RP6RU-PKPMU-R5335-KNT7X
6JXR8-NPJJ8-236NX-85K68-UKNUX
6JXP8-U48R2-322T2-N57N4-XTX8X
6JTTX-KK886-3XTT6-8P2XM-J3X4X

The beta hasn't needed codes for about a week now ;-)

Live codes dont go bad right? I bought one ages and ages ago but I misplaced it

Actually, yeah, they can.

It depends on what type of card they are, but generally I think they have an expiration date of 2-3 years or less. I distinctly remember people running around and trying to snatch up Original Xbox cards for Gold subscriptions so they could register them before they expired back in, say... 2008?

jbug617

Banned
Have a couple of Xbox Gold codes. Not sure if all of them work. Quote to reveal

3 Day Gold-

These 2 other codes not sure if they work

3 Day Gold-
7 Day Gold-

Let me know if you take one.

nampad

Have a couple of Xbox Gold codes. Not sure if all of them work. Quote to reveal

3 Day Gold-

These 2 other codes not sure if they work

3 Day Gold-
7 Day Gold-

Let me know if you take one.

Tried both 3 Day codes. First wasn't found and the second is already used. Thanks anyway.

Allforce

I've got a code for the "Free Fall" map for COD Ghosts on PS4. Never bothered to download it and sold my copy awhile back.

Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

Mush

Heyo.

I want to transfer a few save files that have the lock protection on them over from my old PS3 that I'm certain is about to give up the ghost to the one I use now, but I don't have PS+

Would anyone be so kind to give me a trial code so I can copy the files over?

Thanks GAF.

Mush

Heyo.

I want to transfer a few save files that have the lock protection on them over from my old PS3 that I'm certain is about to give up the ghost to the one I use now, but I don't have PS+

Would anyone be so kind to give me a trial code so I can copy the files over?

Thanks GAF.
Anyone?

stn

Guys, I just have one quick question. I've asked in other threads and have gotten no answer. Sorry for slightly derailing the thread, just that the matter is time-sensitive.

Can US XBL codes be redeemed on Canadian XBL accounts? I assume yes because both are North America. Right? Thank you!

Top Bottom