• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
I forgot Marty was a conservative and had a few suspect tweets. I remember HaloGAF went in on him the one time. That gaming side thread turned into an abortion debate.

I'm really curious to know why Bungie board did him like this.

lol

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Kenpachi's sword, I said goddamn

not gonna lie, I felt a tingle in my pants seeing that.
kenpachi tha god.

It's posts like these that make me want to get back to reading Bleach. I had the same feeling when y'all were talking about Yachiru a while back...

bleach is legit right now and I not even that into the series.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn the Divas division sucks. AJ should come across as average, honestly, but the rest of the women are so awful they just left the title on her for ten months until Paige came up from NXT.

It's changing. Gears are turning, wheels moving. Slow but steady. Thank god you didn't see the Eva Marie bump last night.

Slayven

not gonna lie, I felt a tingle in my pants seeing that.
kenpachi tha god.

bleach is legit right now and I not even that into the series.

It's posts like these that make me want to get back to reading Bleach. I had the same feeling when y'all were talking about Yachiru a while back...

Oh shit did he get his shikai or bankai?

Ain't watched bleach in 6 years

Shinkai

Dude sucks at pacing but he can draw cool fights, poses, and swords.

Silky

Banned
so Naruto just said 'fuck it' near the end and
hooray ninja jesus and his co-star ninja moses

also holy shit another BloodRayne game that has a very small chance of being shit. /nice/

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Bleach's pacing is SO FUCKING TERRIBLE. Still, nice to see Kenpachi ascend.

so Naruto just said 'fuck it' near the end and
hooray ninja jesus and his co-star ninja moses

also holy shit another BloodRayne game that has a very small chance of being shit. /nice/

Arc System Works making BloodRayne though? Lowkey hyped. I didn't mind the Wayforward one. ASW needs to make another Contra game. :mad:

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Hopefully BloodRayne is 2D/2.5D -- ASW isn't too hot with 3D action games

*cough* Guilty Gear 2 *Cough*

DominoKid

Sting is so ready for that flat top. Either that or somebody should shop Sting paint on
ivIlZCm3oTOCh.png

I'm listening to the Giant Bombcast and they just played a thing with Snoop Dogg doing the match announcer voice in CoD.

This is real. I knew CoD said fuck it a while ago, but got damn.

Silky

Banned
I think why people are mad ebcause 'baww microtransactions baww' when in reality that shit like this? This cosmetic shit that doesn't alter the game's "competitive" aspect is the best form of microtransactioning.

BHZ Mayor

I'm listening to the Giant Bombcast and they just played a thing with Snoop Dogg doing the match announcer voice in CoD.

This is real. I knew CoD said fuck it a while ago, but got damn.

50 Cent was one of the announcers in MW2 so "it" has been fucked a long long time ago.

I think why people are mad ebcause 'baww microtransactions baww' when in reality that shit like this? This cosmetic shit that doesn't alter the game's "competitive" aspect is the best form of microtransactioning.

The best form of microtransactions is no microtransactions.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
And they did it terribly. No one gave a shit about Paige yesturday
Yeah

yeah but it's not supposed to be good. at least that's how i always saw it. it makes more sense than believing they actually put effort into it.
She literally went out there and called the whole Divas division "worthless excuses for women", models who couldn't find work elsewhere, and implied they got where they are by sucking dick, and the reaction from fans and wrestlers was like, "yeah that sounds about right." That's kind of a problem.

It's changing. Gears are turning, wheels moving. Slow but steady. Thank god you didn't see the Eva Marie bump last night.
I don't think anything's changing. Paige got called up, but they are still doing the dumb thing where most of the exposure the divas get is as arm candy for male superstars, and midcard superstars at that.

BHZ Mayor

I wouldn't say that. Microtransactions can be done in a servicable/not annyoing and obnoxious way. People like cosmetics

There's no reason to pay money to access content that is most likely already on the disc and arbitrarily blocked off by a 100MB key for the sole purpose for piecemealing it at cost. Content that just 10 years ago would have been cheats or in-game rewards.

J10

Banned
Bungie thread is hilarious.

"Bungie, you owe me an explanation because you're nothing without me. Marty was the only living composer capable of scoring your game and now it is doomed to fail."

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully BloodRayne is 2D/2.5D -- ASW isn't too hot with 3D action games

*cough* Guilty Gear 2 *Cough*

Guilty gear 2 wasnt a typical 3d action game. It was balanced for multiplayer, not single player.

And it's actually a pretty good game. Just way ahead of its time. (Blended fighting game and RTS/moba elements....on consoles.)

As far as first attempts at new types of multiplayer games go, there have been waaay worse. Like anarchy reigns from platinum. (Which I also enjoy)

Enzom21

I wouldn't say that. Microtransactions can be done in a servicable/not annyoing and obnoxious way. People like cosmetics

No he's right though. microtransactions used be things that were included as unlockables in the game and now they are left out so they can squeeze a bit more blood from the stone.

DLC when done right is fine but all microtransactions are bad.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
No he's right though. microtransactions used be things that were included as unlockables in the game and now they are left out so they can squeeze a bit more blood from the stone.

DLC when done right is fine but all microtransactions are bad.

This isnt even half true i feel.

I think in most cases, microtransactions are content that either wouldn't have existed in the game otherwise (Like these voice packs) or stuff that is so miniscule that it's not even worth noting. Now all those alt gun skin rewards for 110% completion you never bothered to unlock because it wasn't worth the effort are now addon dlc you never have to buy because they aren't worth the money.

Silky

Banned
As far as first attempts at new types of multiplayer games go, there have been waaay worse. Like anarchy reigns from platinum. (Which I also enjoy)

Anarchy was good but it was plagued with poor marketing, online, no local support and now post game support.

To this game you get the same lag-DP barons in battle royale. once roman canceling was discovered in the game it all went to poop

cdyhybrid

Kubo still hasn't even revealed the mystery person that was with Urahara in Hueco Mundo. I mean, it's probably 99%
Grimmjow
, but still.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Anarchy was good but it was plagued with poor marketing, online, no local support and now post game support.

To this game you get the same lag-DP barons in battle royale. once roman canceling was discovered in the game it all went to poop

It was a pretty poor game on a fundamental level too. I mean at its core its just a basic rps game. Except rock is the best option because you can also beat paper when you throw it.

And character design was pretty bad too. Character differences were your typical fast/combo or slow/powerful. But the game didn't really work like that. And off the top of my had I can barely think of any real unique tools among the cast. Characters felt like random composites of the same 5 or 6 moves. And the best characters are the ones that got the best set out of the bunch.

Anarchy was a fun game, but that's about it. You can really tell pg has no idea about how multiplayer games work. Especially when you compare it to GG2.

harSon

Banned
I finally decided on joining the L camp and copping a Vita, but it seems like it's impossible to find one until the Borderlands bundle drops next month. Literally, that shit is impossible to find in stores.

ASAP Getting fashion tips from someone in this thread.

BlUTokhCAAALSXP.jpg

Clothing sponsored by Gangstalicious

thumbnail_45257.jpg

I guess this would be a good time to introduce myself...

Where you're from- Bronx, NY
Where you live-Bronx, NY
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Black/West-Indian
Do you know your roots - Nah
Your Age- 23
Favorite musical genre- Hip Hop
Your profession/major/career interest- Computer Science/Software Developer
Your religious affiliation- Atheist
Hobbies- Reading, working out, Listening to the bridge on Korea by Deftones

akira28

the guy in the background does seem like his fashion sense is boring in comparison. straight legged jeans, a sports jersey and a hat.

the dude in the foreground may have something weird going on, but it's sort of interesting. those boots are fucked up though.

I finally decided on joining the L camp and copping a Vita, but it seems like it's impossible to find one until the Borderlands bundle drops next month. Literally, that shit is impossible to find in stores.

Sold out=L?

get on the trolley son

Clothing sponsored by Gangstalicious

I guess this would be a good time to introduce myself...

Where you're from- Bronx, NY
Where you live-Bronx, NY
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Black/West-Indian
Do you know your roots - Nah
Your Age- 23
Favorite musical genre- Hip Hop
Your profession/major/career interest- Computer Science/Software Developer
Your religious affiliation- Atheist
Hobbies- Reading, working out, Listening to the bridge on Korea by Deftones

Welcom mang

Top Bottom