• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking News: 2014 FIFA World Cup Announced (PS360 Only)

Blue Lou

Is this the official thread for the World Cup game?

I noticed that it's released today.

Instead of a £16 DLC (which I bought), they're releasing it as a £50 stand-alone.

Ok, it's got the qualification campaign included this time around but the price is too high for me to justify. If I remember correctly, in 2006, EA released the qualifying campaign as a standalone game in addition to the actual World Cup competition.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Just got this game for the PS3 (I need my World Cup fix god damn it!)

Anyone else playing?

zomaha

it's definitely different than fifa 14, you have to power up your crosses/lob-throughs much more than 14. as far as 2v2 with friends, i enjoyed it.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I played a few games, it's really fun, especially if you don't own Fifa 14 like me. Apparently they fixed some issues from Fifa 14 in this game.

Still wish they released a PS4 version though, the framerate during the intros on the PS3 version is pretty bad...

Just got this game for the PS3 (I need my World Cup fix god damn it!)

Anyone else playing?

I have been playing this since it came out. Hated FIFA 14 but LOVED the WC2010 game so I was pleasantly surprised with this.

Won the online WC with Ghana, now attempting with Jamaica (3 star)

One annoying thing is that literally everyone seems to pick Germany, even if they have skill and it is way too OP. I played Germany 3 times in the knock-outs in one campaign........

Top Bottom