• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros (name?) Roster Contest Discussion

NeonZ

I'm sad I didn't include Rosalina in my list. I really wanted her in, but at the time it seemed like no one outside of the Mario Kart and Galaxy teams cared about her.

Thores

So hey guys! The Smash Direct was pretty nuts this week, right? I thought it'd be fun to revisit my predictions and see where I'm at right now, and which guesses I've changed my mind on at this point. It'd be cool to see self-evaluations from you guys as well!

My List

Newcomers I Guessed: Mega Man, Little Mac, Greninja (Listed as Pokemon XY Rep. Boom!)
Newcomers I Didn't Guess: Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina
Veterans I Didn't Guess: Charizard (I actually guessed that Pokemon Trainer wouldn't be in at all. If Ivysaur and Squirtle get cut, my predictions actually get a net gain!), Sheik. (I know, I know. I wanted to take a risk with my roster... and now I wear that shame.)

So out of the 29 characters revealed so far, that's 24 correct guesses. Not too shabby. Now let's take a look at my remaining newcomer guesses and, with what I know about the roster now, see which ones I think still have a chance and which ones I don't.

Paper Mario: So Rosalina is a new Mario rep, and that might cut into his chances, but I still think he has a shot. Especially as a rep for his own franchise, just like Yoshi, Wario, and DK. He has the potential for a very unique moveset and Sticker Star was heavily in development when Sakurai was deciding the roster, so I remain semi-confident about him. Chances: 65%

Impa: Jeez. One of my long-shot predictions was that Sheik would be finally deemed irrelevant, and replaced by Impa as Zelda's Down B. I have already gotten that wrong on so many levels! Do I think she can still be playable as her own slot? The short answer is no. I think the only chance she has is as a Sheik clone/semi-clone, and I'm not so sure we'll be seeing new clones this time around. She'd make a lot of sense as a Sheik alt costume, but we don't know whether or not every character will have an alt yet, and that wouldn't count her for the sake of this contest in any case. Chances: 5%

Tingle: No new evidence either against him or in his favor has appeared for me since character reveals began. Actually no, there is one strike against him: Villager's Up-B is balloons, which is exactly what Tingle's should be if he were playable. Other than that I'm not holding my breath, but I still think he'd be a solid choice. He's well liked enough in Japan and Europe to counteract the hate for him in the US, he has tons of unique moveset potential, and Wind Waker HD was in development during roster decision time. I guess I'm on the fence for now. Chances: 40%

Ridley: You know what? I think that Pyrosphere footage was a fake out. Call me delusional if you want, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that if the boss on that stage was actually Ridley, we would have seen him by now. Sakurai doesn't think that we're looking forward to him announcing Ridley as not playable, so if he hasn't ripped the bandaid off at this point, it means he has a surprise for us. Plus you freeze-framing sleuths spotted a gray wing in that shot. Ridley aint gray. Chances: 90%

Palutena: Oh she is so totally in. The leak, the teases that corroborate the leak... I'm actually a little surprised he didn't just get the announcement over with at the Direct. Chances: 95%

Mewtwo / "Newtwo": Haha remember when we didn't have the phrase "Mega Pokemon" in our lexicon yet? Anyway I'm clearly wrong on at least one of these, since transformations are no longer in the game, and I highly doubt that Mewtwo would return and then take up a second character slot on top of that. The Greninja fake-out certainly implies to me that Mewtwo isn't coming back at all... but I'm still not entirely convinced. Chances of Mewtwo: 30% ; Chances of one or both Mega Mewtwos: Only as a Final Smash

Shulk: Well that mysterious leaker says he's in! And that is literally all the proof I have right now, so I'm not completely confident. It would be great though. Chances: 70%

Chrom: Leaker says he's in, plus he's kind of a no-brainer choice anyway. I still think he's replacing Ike, but me being wrong wouldn't be a huge surprise either. Chances: 90%

Robin (aka Awakening's My Unit/Tactician): This was my craziest guess, and... yeah, it's looking a little crazier now. But I do think that Fire Emblem is just rife with amazing roster choices besides just blue haired swordsmen, and I sincerely hope that Sakurai is thinking the same thing... whether he picks Robin or something completely different. Chances: 5%

Takamaru: He is weirdly absent from that leak list, and he hasn't been hinted at in all this time. But I dunno, he still makes a lot of sense. Especially since Little Mac is in. That choice was to make the US happy, now it's time to do the same for Japan. Chances: 75%

Duck Hunt Dog: Look, crazier things have happened. Chances: 10%

Mii: Almost definitely in. Though the fact that the Find Mii stage has its own super-specific icon instead of a Mii icon is weird. Unless it's an intentional mislead? Whatever. Chances: 85%

Bayonetta: Zero Suit Samus' redesign and new moves actually remind me a little of Bayonetta. Plus she was a bit of a left field choice in the first place. I still think putting her in to promote Bayonetta 2 wouldn't be completely unexpected, but I'm less sure of that now than I was at E3 2013. Chances: 20%

Pac-Man: But at least I can finish out on a confident note. He's on the leak list, not to mention the retro Galaga items and the amount of sense he would make as an E3 2014 reveal! I'd say count on it. Chances: 95%

Wow this is a lot of words. Hopefully some of you think this is interesting enough to do the same thing (or at least agree/argue with my choices) so I don't feel like a complete crazy person.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Akibastman is back to number 1 for contest, however he still have a contender up there with him which is Ryce.

There are bunch of people that got Pokemon X/Y but they decided to put up Impa instead of Sheik or lack of Charizard.

Anyway, I will clarifying the rules with people who are concerned;

People still get a point for Charizard if they had Pokemon Trainer/Charizard/Pokemon Trainer's Charizard on their list.

If people put transformation in their list for Sheik and Zero Suit Samus, don't fret. You still get the points for predicting those characters to be in the game

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I managed to predict Zelda would be her own character but didn't even put down Sheik or Impa. At least my stage predictions are good so far.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Glad to see I'm still rocking a solid second

Akibastman is back to number 1 for contest, however he still have a contender up there with him which is Ryce.

There are bunch of people that got Pokemon X/Y but they decided to put up Impa instead of Sheik or lack of Charizard.

Anyway, I will clarifying the rules with people who are concerned;

People still get a point for Charizard if they had Pokemon Trainer/Charizard/Pokemon Trainer's Charizard on their list.

If people put transformation in their list for Sheik and Zero Suit Samus, don't fret. You still get the points for predicting those characters to be in the game

Haha that's amazing.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Might as well make a few predictions. I'm gonna say:

Palutena
Pac-Man
Chrom (replaces Ike)
Ridley

Returning:

Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Ness
Falco
Game+Watch

Random offbeat guesses:

Riki
Foreman Spike
Captain Rainbow (alt costume for Falcon)
Samurai Goroh

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Might as well make a few predictions. I'm gonna say:

Palutena
Pac-Man
Chrom (replaces Ike)
Ridley

Returning:

Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Ness
Falco
Game+Watch

Random offbeat guesses:

Riki
Foreman Spike
Captain Rainbow (alt costume for Falcon)
Samurai Goroh

Huh? Samurai Goroh just got confirmed as AT.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Ryce and Akibastman are still at top but they are not only two.

Newcomers: Smithnco, GiantBreadbug, Neiteio, Thores and C.Olimar788

Enjoy when you are up there because the placement would be completely different at end since we will count the negative points as well.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Confirmed Characters
Mario - 100%
Bowser - 99.16%
Link - 100%
Samus - 99.16%
Kirby - 99.16%
Fox - 99.16%
Pit - 97.48%
Donkey Kong - 98.32%
Pikachu - 100%
Villager - 0.84%
Mega Man - 58.83%
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Captain Olimar - 92.44%
Luigi - 100%
Princess Peach - 100%
Toon Link - 71.43%
Sonic - 89.08%
Marth - 95.80%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Zelda - 99.16%
King Dedede - 92.44%
Lucario - 36.14%
Little Mac - 60.51%
Diddy Kong - 93.28%
Zero Suit Samus - 84.04%
Sheik - 79.83%
Yoshi - 100%
Pokemon Trainer's Charizard - 46.22% & Pokemon Trainer - 89.08%
Pokemon X/Y - 29.42%
Ike - 47.90%
Mii - 20.17%
Palutena - 66.39%
Pac-Man - 57.15%
Lucina - 13.45%
Captain Falcon - 100%
Robin - 5.89%

Very low percent for Lucina and Robin! :eek:

Thores

Probably couple of weeks after Oct 3 when everyone know full roster if there are secret characters.

The JP version comes out in mid-September, I'm sure the full roster will be known before the game even arrives in the US.

Also, nuts! I was kinda hoping I'd be the only person to predict Robin.

Fandangox

Confirmed Characters
Mario - 100%
Bowser - 99.16%
Link - 100%
Samus - 99.16%
Kirby - 99.16%
Fox - 99.16%
Pit - 97.48%
Donkey Kong - 98.32%
Pikachu - 100%
Villager - 0.84%
Mega Man - 58.83%
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Captain Olimar - 92.44%
Luigi - 100%
Princess Peach - 100%
Toon Link - 71.43%
Sonic - 89.08%
Marth - 95.80%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Zelda - 99.16%
King Dedede - 92.44%
Lucario - 36.14%
Little Mac - 60.51%
Diddy Kong - 93.28%
Zero Suit Samus - 84.04%
Sheik - 79.83%
Yoshi - 100%
Pokemon X/Y - 29.42%
Ike - 47.90%
Mii - 20.17%
Palutena - 66.39%
Pac-Man - 57.15%
Lucina - 13.45%
Captain Falcon - 100%
Robin - 5.89%

Very low percent for Lucina and Robin! :eek:

Surprised at some of the veterans that weren't guessed 100% such as Donkey Kong, Fox, Marth, Samus, etc.

Good ol Cap with that 100% though.

Looking at my roster predictions ( lol, I've got no chance ) I might have a chance for a point with my Dark Pit prediction. If he was an alt complete with alternate voice would that count in my favor even though I guessed he'd have Pit's Brawl moveset?

Also what was the rule with Stages again? Wasn't it we could get points with correct predictions, but not lose points for incorrect choices?

McNum

This is where we can brag a bit, right? I may have missed out on Lucina, but on the subject of Robin, the me of 2013 had this to say:

Robin (aka The Avatar aka My Unit) from Fire Emblem Awakening. Could have gone with Chrom, even Lucina, but... Robin would be an interesting character since he/she can also do magic as well as use swords. And we need to get some Elthunder into Smash, don't we? I'd imagine half the colors being the male Robin and half of them the female Robin, like how you can swap Popo and Nana with the Ice Climbers.

Not only did I call Robin, I called him being sword/magic and that we'd get the female Robin, too. And yes, we did need some Elthunder in Smash.

I'm not going to win this thing, though, I had Lucario cut in mine, and missed out Lucina, but I got Robin nearly perfectly right.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Looking at my roster predictions ( lol, I've got no chance ) I might have a chance for a point with my Dark Pit prediction. If he was an alt complete with alternate voice would that count in my favor even though I guessed he'd have Pit's Brawl moveset?

Also what was the rule with Stages again? Wasn't it we could get points with correct predictions, but not lose points for incorrect choices?

Stages prediction would be used only if we got ties.

This is where we can brag a bit, right? I may have missed out on Lucina, but on the subject of Robin, the me of 2013 had this to say:

Not only did I call Robin, I called him being sword/magic and that we'd get the female Robin, too. And yes, we did need some Elthunder in Smash.

I'm not going to win this thing, though, I had Lucario cut in mine, and missed out Lucina, but I got Robin nearly perfectly right.

Yep, this thread is for bragging rights as well. Also Nice prediction.

characters added since the last update:

veterans
Ness - 99.16%
Wario - 96.64%
Mr. Game and Watch - 94.12%
Ganondorf - 91.60%
Jigglypuff - 90.76%
Falco - 89.92%
R.O.B. - 82.36%
Dr. Mario - 0%

newcomers
Shulk - 64.71%
Bowser Jr. - 22.69%
Dark Pit - 9.25%
Duck Hunt Dog - 3.36%

RIP
Ice Climbers - 94.12%
Lucas - 79%
Wolf - 74.79%
Snake - 60.51%
(Pokemon Trainer's Ivysaur - 46.22%)
(Pokemon Trainer's Squirtle - 46.22%)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
The stats came from our Prediction thread. Since we got a final roster on 3DS version (I'm not going to declare any winner until Wii U has came out in worldwide. Who know if rumor is right or not.)

Confirmed Characters
Mario - 100%
Luigi - 100%
Princess Peach - 100%
Bowser - 99.16%
Dr. Mario - 0%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Bowser Jr. - 22.69%

Yoshi - 100%

Donkey Kong - 98.32%
Diddy Kong - 93.28%

Wario - 96.64%

Link - 100%
Zelda - 99.16%
Sheik - 79.83%
Ganondorf - 91.60%
Toon Link - 71.43%

Samus - 99.16%
Zero Suit Samus - 84.04%

Pit - 97.48%
Palutena - 66.39%
Dark Pit - 9.25%

Marth - 95.80%
Ike - 47.90%
Lucina - 13.45%
Robin - 5.89%

Kirby - 99.16%
Metaknight - 95.80%
King Dedede - 92.44%

Fox - 99.16%
Falco - 89.92%

Pikachu - 100%
Jigglypuff - 90.76%
Lucario - 36.14%
Pokemon X/Y - 29.42%

Captain Falcon - 100%
Ness - 99.16%
Captain Olimar - 92.44%

Villager - 0.84%
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Little Mac - 60.51%
Mii - 20.17%
Shulk - 64.71%

R.O.B. - 82.36%
Duck Hunt Dog - 3.36%

Sonic - 89.08%
Mega Man - 58.83%
Pac-Man - 57.15%

Cut Characters (So Far)
Mewtwo - 70.59%
Roy - 15.97%

Ice Climbers - 94.12%
Pokemon Trainer - 89.08%
Pokemon Trainer's Ivysaur - 46.22%
Pokemon Trainer's Squirtle - 46.22%
Lucas - 79%
Wolf - 74.79%
Snake - 60.51%

Top 10 for Least Predicted Characters.
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Dr. Mario - 0%
Villager - 0.84%
Duck Hunt Dog - 3.36%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Robin - 5.89%
Lucina - 13.45%
Mii - 20.17%
Bowser Jr. - 22.69%
Pokemon X/Y - 29.42%

Top 2 for Least Predicted Veterans
Lucario - 36.14%
Ike - 47.90%

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Since we got a final roster on 3DS version, I'm going to tally the points. There is a huge but!
I'm not going to declare any winner until Wii U has came out in worldwide. Who know if rumor is right or not if they have more characters or not.

User Standing

Azure J

Every time I look at the roster I predicted I wonder what the hell I was thinking.

Can't be as bad as mine. Seriously, I must have been in a whole 'nother state of mind thinking Tharja had a chance. Also, look at all those Assist Trophies. :D

;__________________________________________________;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Every time I look at the roster I predicted I wonder what the hell I was thinking.
Luckily, I took the smart route and finished my list after drinking meaning I knew it was rubbish from the get go.

Though surprisingly my stages were pretty good guesses:
Good Egg Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy) - kind of. It is based on the starting planet.
SwapNote (SwapNote) - I have a feeling Pictochat 2 was originally this. The two layered doodles (i.e. grey and black) indicate this
The Leg of Bionis (Xenoblade) - hole in one
Super Mario Bros 3 retro - boooo
Skyloft (Skyward Sword) - hole in one
Wuhu Island (Various Wii X games) - kind of hole in one
Performance Stage (iDOLM@STER) - as you can see I wasn't really aiming to win
Jungle based stage for DK - Not only did DK get another jungle based stage. It was a returning jungle based stage. Oh DK…

On the other hand, thinking up the most obscure ideas for assist trophies did result in a total wipe out.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I would like to make an announcement. As I didn't expected that we are getting DLC characters for Smash Bros when I made this thread. Basically, I'm announcing the delay of results (Winners and Rewards) until they are completely done with the roster because it's my intention with the prediction roster is predicting the full roster.

Basically, it wouldn't be full roster until they are completely done with DLC characters. I must apologizes for the inconvenience and please be patience with me for awhile!

Thores

Totally understandable man. I'm fine with waiting on the results.

Any chance you have the standings as of Mewtwo's announcement, just for funsies?

EDIT: Though thinking about it, what if there's DLC characters for the rest of the Wii U's lifespan or something crazy? Is this contest going to end up going into 2016? Maybe there should be a cutoff point, and we can always revisit our lists when the roster is legitimately complete, whether or not there are prizes for that phase.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Since we just got Lucas announcement so I just updated my list with Mewtwo and Lucas.

It's more likely that the contest wouldn't ended until 2016. I'm sorry that people would have to wait little more longer.

Confirmed Characters
Mario - 100%
Luigi - 100%
Princess Peach - 100%
Bowser - 99.16%
Dr. Mario - 0%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Bowser Jr. - 22.69%

Yoshi - 100%

Donkey Kong - 98.32%
Diddy Kong - 93.28%

Wario - 96.64%

Link - 100%
Zelda - 99.16%
Sheik - 79.83%
Ganondorf - 91.60%
Toon Link - 71.43%

Samus - 99.16%
Zero Suit Samus - 84.04%

Pit - 97.48%
Palutena - 66.39%
Dark Pit - 9.25%

Marth - 95.80%
Ike - 47.90%
Roy - 15.97%
Lucina - 13.45%
Robin - 5.89%

Kirby - 99.16%
Metaknight - 95.80%
King Dedede - 92.44%

Fox - 99.16%
Falco - 89.92%

Pikachu - 100%
Jigglypuff - 90.76%
Mewtwo - 70.59% - Newtwo - 47.90%
Lucario - 36.14%
Pokemon X/Y - 29.42%

Ness - 99.16%
Lucas - 79%

Captain Falcon - 100%
Captain Olimar - 92.44%

Villager - 0.84%
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Little Mac - 60.51%
Mii - 20.17%
Shulk - 64.71%

R.O.B. - 82.36%
Duck Hunt Dog - 3.36%

Sonic - 89.08%
Mega Man - 58.83%
Pac-Man - 57.15%
Ryu - 4.21%
Cloud - 0.84%

Cut Characters (So Far)
Ice Climbers - 94.12%
Pokemon Trainer - 89.08%
Pokemon Trainer's Ivysaur - 46.22%
Pokemon Trainer's Squirtle - 46.22%
Wolf - 74.79%
Snake - 60.51%

Top 10 for Least Predicted Newcomer
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Cloud - 0.84%
Villager - 0.84%
Duck Hunt Dog - 3.36%
Ryu - 4.21%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Robin - 5.89%
Lucina - 13.45%
Mii - 20.17%
Bowser Jr. - 22.69%

Top 5 for Least Predicted Veterans
Dr. Mario - 0%
Roy - 15.97%
Lucario - 36.14%
Ike - 47.90%
Mewtwo - 70.59%

Top 11 for Least Predicted Characters
Wii Fit Trainer - 0%
Dr. Mario - 0%
Cloud - 0.84%
Villager - 0.84%
Duck Hunt Dog - 3.36%
Ryu - 4.21%
Rosalina - 4.21%
Robin - 5.89%
Dark Pit - 9.25%
Lucina - 13.45%
Roy - 15.97%

Edited: someone actually predicted Dr. Mario so there is only one person that actually predicted that he would be back.

Hb2

Neo Member
I just remembered about this lol. Now that we have every character announced we should be able to define a winner.

Thores

Oh heyyy I forgot about this! I'm really interested to see what the final results are now that the complete roster has been announced.

I have to say, for someone who has yet to play Fire Emblem and not really into Pokemon, I did alright. I'm happy to see just how many I correctly predicted (even more if you count the likes of Takamaru and Tails being in as a Mii costume and Ridley being a boss again).

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
It would take me awhile to tally everyone's points so please be patience! I'm glad the contest finally ended even it might be bittersweet.

Roy, Mewtwo, and Lucas cancel out Ryu, Cloud, and Bayonetta.

Lost points for including Ice Climbers, Wolf, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Snake (Seriously though. Who would have thought that Konami would go insane?).

Congratulations to Akibastman.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm going to skip any participants if their accounts have been banned or not being active for two months or more.

Feel free to point out if I made any mistake with counting the points!

Leaderboard

Kurtofan - 20 points
Thores - 18 points
C.Olimar788 - 17 points
IntelliHeath- 15 points
SatoAilDarko - 15 points
Akibastman - 14 points
GamePaddy-Whack - 14 points
McNum - 14 points
NMFried - 14 points
Wichu - 14 points
A Human Becoming - 13 points
GiantBreadbug - 13 points
Javier - 13 points
Ryce - 13 points
SenorArdilla - 13 points
SmithnCo - 13 points
Spanks - 13 points
Battle Born - 12 points
Codeblue - 12 points
fisheyes - 12 points
MigueelDnd - 12 points
SalsaShark - 12 points
DICKS AHOY (Formerly Astrosanity) - 11 points
Green Mamba - 11 points
Incendiary - 11 points
PK Gaming - 11 points
Fandangox - 10 points
Gattuso - 10 points
NeonZ - 10 points
Boss Doggie - 9 points
Crab - 9 points
Gartooth - 9 points
jnWake - 9 points
Roboleon - 9 points
Watch Da Birdie - 9 points
Choppasmith - 8 points
Exterminieren - 8 points
Nocturnowl - 8 points
MasterCheeze - 8 points
MrMario315 - 8 points
Sadsic - 8 points
SkyOdin - -8 points
Whiskeymatt - 8 points
?oe?oe - 7 points
Daboss - 7 points
Dedede - 7 points
G0523 - 7 points
JCX - 7 points
Kouichi - 7 points
MysticDistance - 7 points
SOLDIER - 7 points
TreIII - 7 points
Troubled Bat - 7 points
deafsox987 - 6 points
GamerSoul - 6 points
TrueBlue - 6 points
DisconnectD - 5 points
Draconian - 5 points
kirby_fox - 5 points
TWILT - 5 points
vareon - 5 points
Hb2 - 4 points
Labrys - 4 points
MAtgS - 4 points
PreyingShark - 4 points
Tan - 4 points
anotherVegan - 3 points
A Sentient Keyboard (formerly Morgan FreeMan) - 2 points
CengizMan - 2 points
J-Tier - 2 points
N4Us - 2 points
Poltergust - 2 points
Shadow Hog - 2 points
Star Falcon - 2 points
IceDoesntHelp - 1 point
JazzmanZ - 1 point
nckillthegrimace - 1 point
Senator Soufflé - 1 point
Astorgh - 0 point
EulaCapra - 0 point
FluxWaveZ - 0 point
Jimnymebob - 0 point
Bahamut_24 - -1 point
BGBW - -1 point
BD1 - -1 point
Ezalc - -1 point
LoftyTheMetroid - -1 point
NEO0MJ - -1 point
Mista Koo - -2 points
A Link to the Past - -3 points
Atmej - -3 points
zashga - -3 points
Speedwagon - -4 points
Mushroomer25 - -5 points
Neiteio - -5 points
Azure J - -6 points
Jotamide - -7 points
Evenball - -8 points
Shokio - -8 points
TheRedSnifit - -8 points
Nemesis_ - -9 points
Violet_0 (formerly Hasardeur) - -10 points
Valjean Lafitte - -11 point
Darryl - -12 points
Meikiyou - -13 points
Enordash - -15 points
WhereAreMahDragonz - -15 points
lordfroakie - -27 points
18-Volt - -36 points
Beaniedude - -56 points (btw nice troll)
ScraftyDevil - -9000 points

BroBuzz - Banned
EightBitNate - Banned
Gonzo The Great - Banned
Meelow - Banned
peanutbutterlatte (formerly MasterBalls) - Banned
Save 'N Quit - Banned
Snowden's Secret - Banned

astarisborn94 - Not Active since July 2015
oO Arekkz Oo - Not Active since Jan 2015
Dr. Randy Marsh - Not Active since 2014

12/9 - done with #90