• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(PS3) Thought It Was a Harem Paradise, It Was a Yandere Hell new screenshots

G62wyAR.jpg

I'd go with the bottom chick, because a baseball bat is way less gnarly than a pair of scissors or kitchen knife.

ohlawd

I wanna die from the large kitchen knife.

I fuckin' love pantyhose. I'm gonna make sure I bury my face in those delicious thighs before I die of stab wounds.

-Horizon-

I fuckin' love pantyhose. I'm gonna make sure I bury my face in those delicious thighs before I die of stab wounds.

ohlawd
I'm gonna make sure I bury my face in those delicious thighs before I die of stab wounds.
Today, 05:47 PM, Post #254

PK Gaming

There's a higher chance of overpowering someone who's using a blunt weapon, so i'd go with bat girl.

EDIT: THAT TRAILER WAS INCREDIBLE

demidar

Scissors is definitely the worst way to go. Cutting and stabbing without the fast bleed out leads to a slow, painful death.

Astra

*highfive*

I guess if I had to choose, I'd take being stabbed. At least I'd quickly go into shock and pass out. Who knows how many blows and broken bones it would take before I succumb to the bat.

Plus dem thighs.

Are we seriously discussing which girl we'd rather be killed by?

But, uh, since you asked, stalker mcstabby is clearly superior. I'd let her gut me like a fish, if you know what I spleen.

FluxWaveZ

But, uh, since you asked, stalker mcstabby is clearly superior. I'd let her gut me like a fish, if you know what I spleen.

I was just talking about the weapon back there. If I actually ended up in the protag's shoes somehow, no way in hell would I let any of those psychos touch me. It'd probably be easier to take on the girl with the scissors compared to the other two.

Clott

This sound like fun, I hope they translate it, but what are our chances.

And I would let her stab me any time of the week.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
This, uh... this actually looks pretty cool. Hope it comes stateside.

I still find it mind-boggling that 2014 is shaping up to be one of the PS3's most interesting years in terms of unique games.

Videoneon

Those hoping for localization, I'd let NISA know:

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=14174&p=737745#p737745

They have a specific requests forum.

They're great with getting back to you too. Sent them an e-mail once and they were fairly quick.

Yandere is the purest form of love.

for the hell of it, the bat. scissors is just too awful. pink seems the most godlike so far, I guess.

I see no one is choosing scissors, also.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Code:
does it come with a reversible yandere cover?

Not sure actually have not opened it yet. Doesnt look like it seeing through the case the other side of the cover is white. Would have been cool if it did tho!

Parakeetman

What a missed opportunity. :(

Yeah I know right? D: Im sure the fans would have loved it if they did go that route.

Am guessing since its a new IP thats why they didnt want to possibly use resources to make one. Would be hilarious if NISA (if they localize it) offer a dual cover.

Hehe. This game actually exists. Can a GAF'er do a Let's Play?

I dont do streaming, but unfortunately am a bit busy with the whole SAO: Hollow Fragment thing since am running an OT at the moment. I would be disappointed if the OP here icecream didnt go and do something for this game. lol

Chariot

Any chance for a Vita version? I have no PS3 and have no intention of getting one, but I wish to sink into Yandere Hell.

Parakeetman

Any chance for a Vita version? I have no PS3 and have no intention of getting one, but I wish to sink into Yandere Hell.

No word on that, considering the PS3 version just came out also. Dont think they would announce something so soon even if there was one

Top Bottom