(05-26-2014, 09:42 PM)

Originally Posted by Messypandas

http://abload.de/img/hornoxe.com_gifdump93vdu31.gif

Has this had the treatment yet? I'd do it but I have no skills

Well I tried
Caayn
(05-26-2014, 10:06 PM)

Originally Posted by LNBL

Ok put this one together, had 0% creativity left for the text that i put in there haha

This is perfect.
KOHIPEET
(05-26-2014, 10:15 PM)

Originally Posted by runningjoke

Well I tried

Nice!

The doritos is a nice touch.
modeyv2
Banned
(05-26-2014, 10:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Nibel

http://a.pomf.se/nmydoo.webm

I can't even see it due to me being on my phone :'(
DrForester
Kills Photobucket
(05-26-2014, 10:33 PM)

Originally Posted by suddenlyissoon

Found this one on my hard drive...from 2012 :(

The saddest .gif I've ever made.
Gildarts
Banned
(05-26-2014, 10:36 PM)
Am I the only one who is super unhyped for E3?

I take that as a good sign for my after e3 condition
Mr. Bamboo
(05-26-2014, 11:06 PM)
-SD-
(05-27-2014, 12:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Gildarts

Am I the only one who is super unhyped for E3?

I just want to see how good all of the target renders will look.
Chaostar
(05-27-2014, 12:58 AM)
I'm still pretty new to this whole gif making thing but here's another attempt, all in good fun...

Gangxxter
(05-27-2014, 01:31 AM)

Originally Posted by Chaostar

I'm still pretty new to this whole gif making thing but here's another attempt, all in good fun...

Nice one. Grinning Kaz is the best part of the gif. Keep it up!
Chaostar
(05-27-2014, 01:48 AM)

Originally Posted by Mr. Bamboo

This is fantastic, what did you use to create it?
Mr. Bamboo
(05-27-2014, 01:51 AM)

This is fantastic, what did you use to create it?

Thanks :). I used GIMP, but I might invest in photoshop soon.
Chaostar
(05-27-2014, 03:57 AM)
Another quick one before I go to bed, just pasted parts of two gifs together for this so I'm not taking credit blame...

The Flash
(05-27-2014, 04:04 AM)

Another quick one before I go to bed, just pasted parts of two gifs together for this so I'm not taking credit blame...

This one doesn't make sense. I get what it's trying to say but... yeah. At least put Phil's face in the second half if you're going to kill him again.
Chaostar
(05-27-2014, 04:12 AM)

Originally Posted by The Flash

This one doesn't make sense. I get what it's trying to say but... yeah. At least put Phil's face in the second half if you're going to kill him again.

Yeah it was a rush job, although the guy in the second gif is a bit far away to stick Phil's face on. Meh, close enough for 3 am :)
Caayn
(05-27-2014, 01:40 PM)

Originally Posted by The Flash

I don't get what some people's obsession is with gifs that kill/beat-up/etc people. Some can be funny and I get the point, like the one where Balmer shoots Mattrick, but this one with the shark is totally unneeded.
IntelliHeath
As in "Heathcliff"
(05-27-2014, 03:41 PM)
reposted from smash thread

I hope that y'all are enjoying the countdown so far! Nostalgia power! YUMMY!
Chaostar
(05-27-2014, 03:42 PM)

Originally Posted by Caayn

I don't get what some people's obsession is with gifs that kill/beat-up/etc people. Some can be funny and I get the point, like the one where Balmer shoots Mattrick, but this one with the shark is totally unneeded.

Uneeded? Erm, tell me, what gif would be needed?

Yeah, maybe I went too violent to be funny for some but it really shouldn't be taken personally or seriously.

Maybe I should make a gif of Phil being a hero or frolicking in a flower filled meadow to balance things out before I touch more nerves.
Raticus79
(05-27-2014, 03:59 PM)

Uneeded? Erm, tell me, what gif would be needed?

Yeah, maybe I went too violent to be funny for some but it really shouldn't be taken personally or seriously.

Maybe I should make a gif of Phil being a hero or frolicking in a flower filled meadow to balance things out before I touch more nerves.

Have him swoop down in a wal-mart, grab the kinect and replace the sign with $399, everyone cheers, then switch to frolicking in a flower filled meadow with proper lens flare and bloom, with some reason to be happy in the background (Kinectless SKU yayyy).

The problem isn't really the violence, just that having violence on its own doesn't necessarily make it funny. This one's kind of like America's Funniest Home Videos tier. Haha he was doing his thing but then he got eaten by a shark. Maybe if it was a shark with a Kaz face.

Bad GIF example - big spoiler for The Walking Dead game Season 2 ep 3. Take the scene where they're bashing the bad guy's face in with a crowbar and replace the faces of the attacker and victim with your people of choice. Don't do that. It might make for a technically impressive GIF but the message is wrong.

Worst GIF example: take a random real life video of a store robbery and shooting and put their faces in.
Chaostar
(05-27-2014, 04:20 PM)

Originally Posted by Raticus79

Have him swoop down in a wal-mart, grab the kinect and replace the sign with $399, everyone cheers, then switch to frolicking in a flower filled meadow with proper lens flare and bloom, with some reason to be happy in the background (Kinectless SKU yayyy).

The problem isn't really the violence, just that having violence on its own doesn't necessarily make it funny. This one's kind of like America's Funniest Home Videos tier. Haha he was doing his thing but then he got eaten by a shark. Maybe if it was a shark with a Kaz face.

Bad GIF example - big spoiler for The Walking Dead game Season 2 ep 3. Take the scene where they're bashing the bad guy's face in with a crowbar and replace the faces of the attacker and victim with your people of choice. Don't do that. It might make for a technically impressive GIF but the message is wrong.

Worst GIF example: take a random real life video of a store robbery and shooting and put their faces in.

That sounds awesome and probably beyond my meager skills. So here's Phil overcoming the limitations of the Xbone hardware and leading the Xbox kids to the safety of MrXmedia's page of undeniable facts...

Last edited by Chaostar; 05-27-2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: gwammah
munchie64
(05-27-2014, 04:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Raticus79

God damn it. You ruined the surprise gif I was making :(
Raticus79
(05-27-2014, 04:40 PM)

That sounds awesome and probably beyond my meager skills. So here's Phil overcoming the limitations of the Xbone hardware and leading the Xbox kids to the safety of MrXmedia's page of undeniable facts...

[IMG]http://giant.gfycat.com/UnimportantLimitedAiredale.gif[IMG]

Ha, that works. Could do the same thing with someone running a hurdles race if you have a bunch of points for them to hop over. (either carry through to delusional victory or trip up vs a particularly tough hurdle/point)

Originally Posted by munchie64

God damn it. You ruined the surprise gif I was making :(

Aww. I think the concept can be saved though. Could have the victim be a Kinect, for example, and then you get different nuances depending on who the attacker is.

Well, that's enough commenting without producing for me. Are people using Adobe Premiere for the high quality ones, or is there another program that's easier to use?
Last edited by Raticus79; 05-27-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Chaostar
(05-27-2014, 05:23 PM)
I'm not feeling the hype enough gaf, come on, only two weeks to go! All aboard the last train to E3, who knows if it'll ever reach it's destination? I believe.

fasTRapid
Banned
(05-28-2014, 01:19 AM)

Well I tried

I love it!
Last edited by fasTRapid; 05-29-2014 at 07:21 PM.
Gestault
(05-28-2014, 01:22 AM)

Well I tried

I love this.
Americanmushroom
(05-28-2014, 01:32 AM)

Originally Posted by VegaNine

Here's my 2012 gif

And my 2013 gif from the DRM scandal. Thankfully obsolete now

Lol coolstuff
DrForester
Kills Photobucket
(05-28-2014, 02:32 AM)

Are all the hype threads locked or am I just not finding the Nintendo pre-conference thread?
HueyFreeman
(05-28-2014, 02:39 AM)

Originally Posted by Vagabond.

Fuck, you guys are incredible.
DrForester
Kills Photobucket
(05-28-2014, 02:42 AM)

Originally Posted by Vagabond.

That is wonderful. Reminds me of this one from last year I did.

LOLDSFAN
(05-28-2014, 02:43 AM)

Originally Posted by DrForester

Are all the hype threads locked or am I just not finding the Nintendo pre-conference thread?

Yeah they've been locked.
DrForester
Kills Photobucket
(05-28-2014, 02:49 AM)
Going through my old .gif folder, I forgot that I fixed this at some point so it didn't have a date.

joeyjoejoe
(05-28-2014, 02:53 AM)
My contribution

Last edited by joeyjoejoe; 05-28-2014 at 05:08 AM.
MDSVeritas
(05-28-2014, 03:13 AM)

This is amazing.
Scythian Empire
(05-28-2014, 03:24 AM)

That is wonderful. Reminds me of this one from last year I did.

Fuck, this is incredible.
Ozzy Onya A2Z
(05-28-2014, 03:56 AM)
Vlade
(05-28-2014, 04:06 AM)

I love it.

Holy shit, nibel is banned
Baron_Calamity
(05-28-2014, 05:26 AM)
My first ever sad attempt at an animated gif. My apologies if I don't get this.

ramparter
(05-28-2014, 03:33 PM)
I'm impressed this hasn't been used yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evH3bzkKj4c
Baron von Loathsome
(05-28-2014, 03:43 PM)

Originally Posted by ramparter

I'm impressed this hasn't been used yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evH3bzkKj4c

People generally hate The Big Bang Theory around these parts.
AlphaDump
(05-28-2014, 03:46 PM)

Hard to select just one because they are all pretty amazing, but i laughed so damn hard at this.
Guerrilla
(05-28-2014, 07:04 PM)
Ok, this took waaaay too much work for a gif ;) The cuts are a bit fast at times and some stuff is a little rough but it's too big as it is already...

fasTRapid
Banned
(05-28-2014, 07:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Guerrilla

Ok, this took waaaay too much work for a gif ;) The cuts are a bit fast at times and some stuff is a little rough but it's too big as it is already...

That's great. At first I thought it was just another Phil Spencer delusionist GIF but the end is killing it.
Gildarts
Banned
(05-28-2014, 08:06 PM)

Soooo gooood
The Dutch Slayer
(05-28-2014, 08:10 PM)

WOW ! AMAZING !!!
How many hours did that take insane wow :D Very well done fantastic.
KojiKnight
(05-28-2014, 08:15 PM)
Does Gaf have some sort of GIF kit? You know, full of the big name guys pictures so as to quickly acquire the faces? If not someone needs to make one.
Ozzy Onya A2Z
(05-29-2014, 02:32 AM)

Originally Posted by KojiKnight

Does Gaf have some sort of GIF kit? You know, full of the big name guys pictures so as to quickly acquire the faces? If not someone needs to make one.

Yeah, Google image search.
DAREALGUMMY
(05-29-2014, 02:42 AM)

Originally Posted by KojiKnight

I wish there was. Would make things a lot less tedious.
Alaskanbullworm
(05-29-2014, 04:00 AM)

Part 2 tomorrow
Last edited by Alaskanbullworm; 05-29-2014 at 05:09 AM.
AuthenticM
(05-29-2014, 06:40 AM)
I wish my browsers wouldn't have such a hard time loading all these gifs at once. Are there any ways to make it so ?