• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

It's a longshot, but if anyone's interested in Pokemon Diamond in mint condition, it's $20 shipped.

it may not seem cheap, but it's regularly going for more than that on ebay

Jonnyram

Selling my Edge collection:

600w-top.jpg

600w-bottom.jpg

(Note: I live in Japan, so shipping could be beastly unless you also live in Japan. Shipping by sea can be reasonable, I'd have to do a bit of homework)

I put it on Japan Yahoo auctions, and didn't get offered more than $45 for it, which I'm not prepared to accept. This is basically issues #1-89 and a few after that including issue #100 with the Miyamoto-drawn cover, all in fantastic condition, CDs unopened, other bonuses intact. Edge started up in 1993, so these early issues are now 15 years old. Some classic pieces within, including the infamous 6/10 review of Gunstar Heroes. For the issues with multiple covers, I only bought one - what you get is what you see in the photos above. Would prefer to sell as a single bundle, but postage maybe a big factor in preventing this, so if people want individual issues / groups of issues, I may consider a split. Sensible offers please - this is vintage stuff in immaculate condition. I've taken good care of these magazines over time.

All for sale can be Traded too:

Indigo Gamecube with all cords and S-Video, no controllers or memory card.
($20+however much it costs to ship to you)

ps2:

Baldurs Gate dark Alliance - $10 shipped
God of War 1 - $14 shipped
Metal Gear solid 3:Snake Eater - $10 shipped
Devil May Cry 3 - $10 shipped
Onimusha 3 - $13 shipped
Phantom Brave(unopened) ($20 shipped)

Want:
Uncharted
Zelda:Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Endless Ocean

Cruzader

Banned
Hey guys Im currently selling my whole Neo Geo Pocket Color Collection and my Collectors Edition of Killzone(Extremely RARE) on Ebay along with so many goodies!!! Please take a look, everything begins @ .99 CENTS!!!!!!!!

Killzone Bundle:

Killzone Bundle Includes:
-Killzone Collector's Edition (PAL Only release)
-Killzone NTSC
-Killzone PS2 Demo
-Killzone Liberation
-Killzone PSP Demo

-->All Mint and Complete!!!!!!!!

Neo Geo Pocket Color Bundle:

Neo Geo Pocket Color Bundle includes:
-2 NGPC sytems; one used, one new
-10 Games(7 complete+mint)
-Bonus Worm Light/Rechargeable Battery Accessory
-Bonus GameGear w/2 games!!!
-Bonus Pouch for handheld

Wants:

256/512MB Memory Stick Pro Duo(Sony/Sandisk)

Jirotrom

OK Gaf... I have games up for sale as im trying to buy a mountain bike here goes,
Everything includes all parts in great condition unless otherwise stated. Im opening these for offers, basically I like to follow ebay prices but I will go lower because there will be no fees here. Shipping is 6 bucks unless you bundle and or live outside the US.
I will ship to other countries as well but you all know shipping costs are really high:(
PS1

Grandia
S3010051-1.jpg

Star Ocean Second Story
S3010060-1.jpg

Star Ocean Second Story Strat guide- slightly worse than shelf ware shape... slightly
S3010061-1.jpg

Vandal Hearts- little crack on case
S3010058-1.jpg

Vanguard Bandits
S3010048-1.jpg

Vanguard Bandits Strat guide
S3010075-1.jpg

PS2

Blood Will Tell
S3010074-1.jpg

Bully Collectors Edition- Comes with everything
S3010067-1.jpg

Chulip
S3010064-1.jpg

Dai Senryaku Exceed VII
S3010055-1.jpg

Gradius V SOLD $34.00 Shipped to CANADA
S3010073-1.jpg

Growlanser Heritage of war limited Edition Complete Game SEALED
S3010053-1.jpg

S3010054-1.jpg

Marvel Vs Capcom 2- game has some scratches but it plays well (I will be getting the disc buffed tomorrow) Monday June 23
S3010052-1.jpg

Persona 3 Limited Edition complete
S3010045-1.jpg

Persona 3 Limited Edition Complete SEALED

PS2 Arcade Sticks(gathering shipping cost but pretty much sold)
Tekken 5 collectors Edition Stick
S3010095-1.jpg

Street Fighter Anniversary Stick Complete
S3010096-1.jpg

GameCube

Odama

Pikmin 2 *SEALED* $60.00 shipped
S3010046-1.jpg

S3010047-1-1.jpg

GameCube Accessories
2 Brand new official Bongos

Nintendo DS

Worms 2
S3010068-1.jpg

PSP

Silver PSP slim-
*Custom Firmware included*
*2 gig Card Included with "Echochrome"*
*Warranty till February 2009 Included*

S3010083-1.jpg

Disgaea
S3010079-1.jpg

Valkyrie Profile SOLD with Guide for $37.00 shipped
S3010077-1.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Guide SOLD
S3010098-1.jpg

Wild Arms XF
S3010076-1.jpg

Xbox
SSX3
S3010069-1.jpg

Wii
Trauma Center New Blood

Metroid Prime 3

XBOX 360

Mass Effect

Standees for people around the DFW area.
Please help out this poor fat college student get in shape by supplying the funds for him to buy a mountain bike:D

Game Standees

DFW residents please as shipping these would not be fun at all.

Shipping is free for DFW residents as we can meet up and trade.

Collectibles

Legend Of Zelda TP miniature shield and sword replica
S3010089-1-1.jpg

CONAN Figure
S3010091-1-1-1.jpg

Lost Planet Mech Figure
S3010094-1.jpg

Mario Galaxy Coin
S3010099-1.jpg

Link Soul Calibur 2 Art Cel
S3010101-1.jpg

S3010102-1.jpg

Nico Bellic Standee
S3010103-1.jpg

Gears of War Standee
S3010104-1.jpg

Final Fantasy XII Standee
S3010105-1.jpg

Ace Combat 6 Faceplates $13.00 Shipped a piece, $43.00 shipped for all 5
S3010110-1.jpg
S3010109-1.jpg
S3010108-1.jpg
S3010107-1.jpg
S3010106-1.jpg

Devil May Cry 4 Art Book
S3010081-1.jpg

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Limited Edition Art Cel
S3010087-1.jpg
S3010088-2.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4 Art/Promo Book
S3010082-1.jpg

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Collectible Styluses and Stylus Stand
S3010084-1.jpg

Tales of the Abyss Limited Edition Art Cel
S3010085-1.jpg
S3010086-1.jpg

Strategy Guides

Official Nintendo Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Guide
S3010070-1.jpg

Official New Super Mario Bros Guide
S3010072-1.jpg

Official Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door Guide
S3010071-1.jpg

BTW... I am willing to haggle on prices.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Any idea what I could get for a very gently used Wii Fit package? I got it for my girlfriend because she wouldn't stop talking about it, and now she doesn't ever play it.

Ceres

Banned
zesty said:
Any idea what I could get for a very gently used Wii Fit package? I got it for my girlfriend because she wouldn't stop talking about it, and now she doesn't ever play it.

Ebay prices are going for around $150 for brand new. I'm sure you could get over $100 on a slightly used one. Even if that's not what you're looking to do, shipping prices will be a bitch to offer it at a fare retail price.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Ceres said:
Ebay prices are going for around $150 for brand new. I'm sure you could get over $100 on a slightly used one. Even if that's not what you're looking to do, shipping prices will be a bitch to offer it at a fare retail price.

I am not really looking to make a profit. I asked the local game store guy the other day what they were offering for trade-in and he said $40 for the whole thing. D:

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm looking to sell my Wii... I have the system, 3 extra remotes, 3 extra nunchucks, 4 classic controllers and wii sports. I also have all the original packaging. How much do you think I could get for it all?

Jirotrom

I'd like to leave excellent feedback for Cardon. Fantastic gaffer, was very speedy with payment and excellent with communicating.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Scratch that.

Looking to sell a Wii with 4 remotes total, 3 nunchuck total, 3 classic controllers, 2 recharge docks (4 rechargeable battery packs). System will include the several virtual console games that were purchased. I'll get a list of those later along with some pictures.

PM me with offers.
System is in mint condition, rarely used.

Dot50Cal

Banned
vICEYFdYt.jpg

"Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset with Multipoint Technology"
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009B0IX4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I bought this for around 60 bucks about 6 months ago. Its quite nice and has great quality. The only drawback (and the reason I'm selling it) is because it hurts my ear when I wear it for 20 minutes or more.
Comes with:
-Charger
-3 ear canal pads (different shapes/sizes)
-Unit itself
I dont have any packaging for this, sorry!

Asking $38.00 shipped within the continental US

MyTasCvcQ.jpg

XodYJUYZR.jpg

WdCzcyaWO.jpg

Also selling GTA4 for PS3. Never touched the instruction manuals or anything like that. It was initially purchased for a friend who later told me they did not want it. I had opened it and played it for a bit to do the Gamersyde comparison between the PS3/360 versions.
The Marks you see on the disc are just dust particles, and the moire pattern you see on the manual is just a trick thanks to my camera.

Asking $48.00 shipped within the continental US

I accept Paypal.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Wii pics and all the stuff I'm selling with it:

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

W3.jpg

W4.jpg

W5.jpg

W6.jpg

W7.jpg

Includes in total:
Wii system w/ stand
Original packaging and instruction manuals
Composite cables
Component cables
4 remotes
3 nunchucks
3 classic controllers
4 GameCube controllers
2 Recharge docks w/ 4 batteries
Star Wars Rebel Strike GCN
Pikmin GCN
Super Smash Bros. Melee GCN
Wii Sports

Again, not sure what to price this at, so PM with best offer.

HUELEN10

Okay, my friend is looking to unload some stuff through me, so here goes.

He is selling Bioshock for 360 disc only in good condition. He can included an XBOX green dvd case if requested. 38USD Shipped, but also willing to trade for Ninja Gaiden 2. Price is negotiable. Payment through paypal. For 2 additional dollars I will also send a copy of Wario Land 4 for 2 additional US Dollars. It has no box, and the label is torn a bit, but play great.

Also, I have Bionic Commando Elite Forces for the GBC. I believe the game is a perfect copy with none of the game freezing glitches as I have never encountered any. The game is cartridge only and the label is in perfect condition.

If you are interested, PM me, and I will forward you to him! Thanks!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Arc the Lad Collection PS1/MINT

Persona 3 Original/MINT/Everything intact

Super Mario Galaxy Collectors GUIDE/Like NEW

Make some offers. I do Paypal

Cuu

I've got a Vaja I-Volution PSP (Phat) case, and a UMD case for sale.

They're pretty expensive ($120 and $75, respectively, new. LINK)

fpcac3.jpg

I'm not looking for anything near that, but make a decent offer and they're yours. They're in great shape, and made of extremely nice leather. I never use them (or my PSP for that matter....), so it's a shame the quality is going to waste.

PM me, Paypal only. I'd also consider trading for a Wii game or two.

Have:
Zelda, SMG, Trauma Center: New Blood, Zak & Wiki, Sonic & Secret Rings, RE4, Okami, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3

Want:
No More Heroes
Mario Kart
SSB:B
Boom Blox

Also willing to trade Super Paper Mario and Sonic & The Secret Rings for any of the last 3.

Well I got a 360 pro finally, but my router is on the second floor of the house and my 360 is on the first, in the opposite corner. I was able to connect through ICS to my vista laptop, but once I shut down the 360 and turned it back on, I can't for the life of me reconnect to ICS.

SO I am looking for a cheap way to get my 360 connected via wireless. If anyone has a cheap 360 wireless adapter or a wireless bridge of some sort, please pm me.

MrDaravon

Finally got around to taking pictures of everything. Paypal only, prices listed including standard shipping to US. Will only ship to US and Canada. Also I will NOT break up bundles and guides from games, not matter how much I bold this people ignore this, I don't know why. When I posted this two weeks ago I had four people PM me about this, and one person actually not only assumed I would, but also had determined how much it would be split and actually paypaled me the money (we'd done a previous transaction) :lol :lol . I seriously don't know what's wrong with you guys. 6/26 EDIT: I HAVE ALREADY HAD TWO PEOPLE ASK ME TO BREAK UP BUNDLES, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL. You go on instant ignore now, Jesus Fucking Christ it's not hard people.

Everything will ship out Friday, anything not gone by then is going elsewhere. I'm willing to haggle a bit depending, but I priced everything under ebay and amazon in most cases, so I'm probably not going to give much unless you buying multiple things. I will also gladly and generously trade for any of the following titles provided they are complete:

WANT list
Wii VC points
Dragon Force (Saturn)
Dragon Quest Swords (Wii)
Eternal Sonata
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
God of War Chains of Olympus
Legend of Heroes 3 (PSP)
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Super Mario Advance 4 (Mario 3)
Wild Arms XF

HAVE list
(I have pictures of almost everything but camera decided to start having issues, if you want pictures of something I don't have a picture up of, let me know).

Loose stuff
-----
153bry0.jpg

DC - Cannon Spike (disc only, some scratches) - $15
DC - Project Justice - GONE
DC - Resident Evil Code Veronica (complete, case has some damage to the front visible above, disc 1 has a couple light scratches, disc 2 has never been played) - $7
PS1 - Mr. Driller (complete, labels on case, disc has some light scratching) - $10
PS1 - Rage Racer (complete, labels on case, disc is sratched but plays fine, I've played the hell out of this) - $5
PS1 - RayStorm (complete, small label on back of case. disc has some light scratches but plays fine; looks almost like it's been resurfaced though, it's weird) - $15

2jdhon7.jpg

DS - Animal Crossing "Bouquet" DS Lite carrying case - $7
DS - Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (complete) - $12
DS - Tetris DS (complete) - $35
Xbox360 - Dynasty Warriors Gundam (complete, just a couple light scraches; also it is in a PH Xbox black case, not a green one) - $25
Xbox360 - Uno (will PM you the code) - $2
Wii - Elebits (complete, disc mint) - $12
Xbox - Arx Fatalis (complete, disc near mint) - $7
Logitech PS2 keyboard (mint, only used for about a month or two with PSU) - $8

GBA
-----
Bomberman Max 2 Blue Advance (cart only) - $5
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland (cart only, slight sticker residue on back) - $7
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (cart only, label on back) - $7
Mario Golf: Advance Tour (sealed) - $15
Mario Tennis Power Tour (Complete) - $15

209lqxf.jpg

Mario Kart Super Circuit (complete) w/guide (has slight wear) - $20
v5wkyu.jpg

Onimusha Tactics (complete) w/guide (like new) - $10

GCN
-----
20b0rh0.jpg

Killer 7 (complete, discs mint) w/guide (like new, very slight bend on back cover in corner) - $20
21ltmx2.jpg

Mario Kart Double Dash (complete, version w/bonus disc, game disc has some light scratches) w/guide (like new)- $20
2dj76rp.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Collector's Edition (complete, all extras never touched, discs mint) w/guide (like new but missing poster) - $45

PS1
-----
Ray Crisis (complete) - $15 - ON HOLD
Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon - ON HOLD
15wynd.jpg

Final Fantasy Origins (complete, disc mint) w/guide (like new, very very slight wear) - $15
x4ezgh.jpg

Vandal Hearts (complete, CD resufaced and case/manual pretty beat up, but everything works, both me and the wife have beaten this copy without any problems) w/guide (guide a little beaten up, crease in part of front cover) - $25

PS2
-----
jj48es.jpg

Dynasty Warriors 5 (complete, disc has just a couple light scratches) w/guide (slight wear to outside and binding) - $20

Xbox
-----
259jpfb.jpg

Bard's Tale (complete, disc mint) w/guide (pretty worn/beat up on the outside, inside still in good shape) - $10
ngovw1.jpg

Mercenaries (complete, disc has just a couple light scratches) w/guide (like new) - $12
2882jxi.jpg

Star Wars Jedi Academy (complete, disc has moderate scratching but plays fine) w/guide (like new) - $30

Xbox 360
-----
2ce10md.jpg

Bioshock (complete, disc mint) w/guide (new, poster/foldout intact) - $30

Loose Guides
-----
df8t9s.jpg

Banjo-Tooie (like new) - $7
2e0qtte.jpg

Dino Crisis 2 (completely intact, but has slight "bend" in upper right corner, label residue on bottom back corner) - $5
2nq6zxh.jpg

Rogue Galaxy (has some wear to outside and spine visible above, but inside is clean and completely intact, no pages falling out or loose which is common with this guide) - $12

Bomberman N64 Bundle - $25
-----
Bomberman Hero (cart only, small label on back)
Bomberman 64 the Second Attack (cart only, RARE)

x6hjf7.jpg

(sorry for the glare)
Castlevania Bundle - $35
-----
Castlevania Lament of Innocence (complete, disc pretty scratched up but works fine) w/guide (guide has outer wear but completely intact/no tears)
Castlevania Curse of Darkness (PS2, sealed) w/guide (like new)

Dragon Warrior GBC Bundle - $30
(I had a picture but don't know where it went, let me know if you want one)
-----
Dragon Warrior I GBC (cart only, label faded)
Dragon Warrior III GBC (complete w/manual and map/poster)

jpg56f.jpg

Drakengard Bundle - $25
-----
Drakengard (complete, disc is mint except for one or two minor scratches and one bad scratch, but plays fine) w/guide (like new)
Drakengard 2 (complete, disc has a few light scratches) w/guide (like new)

efmmhs.jpg

Game Gear System (scratched up but plays fine, has battery covers) w/Shining Force Sword of Hayja (cart only) - $25

iydeeb.jpg

GBC bundle - $40
-----
Atomic Purple Game Boy Color system w/box
Crystalis (complete)
Mario's Picross (cart only)
Metal Gear Solid (cart only, has label residue)
Revelations: Demon Slayer (cart only)

2wbzrmb.jpg

GTA Bundle - $15
-----
Grand Theft Auto III PS2 (complete w/map)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City PS2 (complete w/map)
GTA Double Pack Xbox guide (covers III & Vice City the same, just the Xbox controls listed)

xpy791.jpg

Legaia Bundle - $45
-----
Legend of Legaia (complete, disc mint) w/guide (slight wear)
Legaia 2: Dueal Saga (complete, disc mint) w/guide (guide is fairly beaten up)

9sferb.jpg

PS1 Bundle - $25 (mostly due to shipping costs on it)
-----
-ac/av cables, also included is another S-Video cable. My current setup doesn't allow me to see if the s-video cable works, but it did last time I used it.
-1 original controller, 1 analog controller, 1 R4 Jogcon (?) controller. All work, was unable to test analog wheel on Namco controller due to not having the game; however games acknowledge when it I switch to that mode, so it seems to work.
-Gameshark (sticker says ver 2.2 on back) and two 3rd party GS-like things. IIRC you can use these to also boot bootleg/import games, also included is the spring that tricks it into thinking the top is closed. All three boot and work, but it's been 10 years, I don't recall specifics on how you use them to boot stuff, I'm sure you can google it if you're so inclined.

wujz0l.jpg

Sly Cooper Bundle - $35
-----
Sly Cooper (complete, disc scratched but plays fine, mnaual has a small tear/portion missing along bottom of pages) w/guide (like new, poster intact)
Sly 2: Band of Thieves (has case & map, but missing manual, disc moderately scratched but plays fine) w/guide (like new)
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (complete, manual still has the 3-D glasses, disc mint)

drknite

Can't wait to eat some Kobe tubesteak
Magazines are only there to keep poster flat.

EDIT: Sold to mjc!

shadow1.jpg

shadow2.jpg

shadow3.jpg

shadow4.jpg

Any takers? Don't have a Paypal account, but I can set one up.

eznark

Banned
I have a years (+1 month I think) subscription to XBL. Anyone have a non-beat up gamecube they're looking to get rid of?

I'll take offers as well?

please PM

Saw some stuff lying around and screw it. My refs are Ookie Spookie (Lost BD) and Mike B (DMC4 LE)

I have a official GC Component cable....saw it going for upwards of 50$ but im not that greedy. 25$ shipped is fine. Also have a spare 20GB 360 HDD that I will let go for 30$ shipped. it's a little scuffed up but works perfectly.

a9rfk7.jpg

edit: GC cable is sold.

bjork

Random request, and will probably go unfilled, but does anyone have the bus stop posters they did for Parappa and FFVII? There's one Parappa design and 3 FFVII ones that I know of, but I was only ever able to get the Parappa one and it was water-damaged.

These are thick and double-sided, and I have no idea what they'd go for nowadays. But it would be cool to have the Junon Cannon one. :)

unomas

Banned
1 week old 40gb PS3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 for sale. Comes with all original wires and packaging and works perfectly. Send me pm's if interested. $400 shipped.

Edit: Sold on ebay in 15 minutes for $389.99 plus shipping and handling.

Bumped from a month ago...

DJmizuhara said:
Hey Guys, I'm selling a Brand New Unopened "Divers 2000 series" Dreamcast. :(

I'm looking from around 450 US dollars (or nearest offer) + shipping.

If you're interested give me PM.

D2bmp.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

plik

HUELEN10 said:
Okay, my friend is looking to unload some stuff through me, so here goes.

He is selling Bioshock for 360 disc only in good condition. He can included an XBOX green dvd case if requested. 38USD Shipped, but also willing to trade for Ninja Gaiden 2. Price is negotiable. Payment through paypal. For 2 additional dollars I will also send a copy of Wario Land 4 for 2 additional US Dollars. It has no box, and the label is torn a bit, but play great.

Also, I have Bionic Commando Elite Forces for the GBC. I believe the game is a perfect copy with none of the game freezing glitches as I have never encountered any. The game is cartridge only and the label is in perfect condition.

If you are interested, PM me, and I will forward you to him! Thanks!

did you get my PM? i am interested in the bionic commando game.
thanks

Sanjuro

25zifip.jpg

Bottom Left - SE & Larger Sets
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Special Edition
Oldboy - Collectors Edition
28 Days Later
Back to the Future Trilogy
Amerian Pyscho
Batman Begins
Cabin Fever
Dogma - Special Edition
Dr Strangelove - 40th Anniversary
Fight Club
The Godfather Trilogy
Gojira - Special Edition
Hellboy
Lady Vengence
Memento - Special Editon
Royal Tenenbaums - Criterion
Seven Samurai - Criterion Special Edition
Sin City - Uncut
Terminator 2 - Special Edition Tin
V For Vendetta
Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Special Edition
X-Men
X2
Yojimbo/Sanjuro - Criterion Special Edition

Bottom Middle - Snapcases
Akira Kurosawa's Dreams
Falling Down
The Matrix
Mortal Kombat
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
Three Kings
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Unforgiven

Bottom Right
3 Extremes
12 Monkeys
The Bad Sleep Well - Criterion
Batman - SE
Batman Returns - SE
Braveheart
Cannibal! The Musical
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
The Deer Hunter
Equilibrium
A Fish Called Wanda

Top Row - Left to Right
Drunken Angel - Criterion
Chasing Amy - Criterion
Gladiator
The Hidden Fortress - Criterion
Ikiru - Criterion
Jurassic Park
Kagemusha - Criterion
Kung Fu Hustle
Last Samurai
Le Samourai - Criterion
The Lower Depths - Criterion
The Machinist
Mallrats
The Man With the Screaming Brain
Monty Python's And Now for Something Completely Different
The Naked Gun
Predator
Ran - Special Edition
Rashomon - Criterion
Red Beard - Criterion
Requiem for a Dream
The Rock - Criterion
Samurai Trilogy - Criterion
Shaun of the Dead
Silence of the Lambs - Criterion
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Stray Dog - Criterion
Super Mario Bros.
Throne of Blood - Criterion
The Transformers: The Movie - Special Edition
Unleashed
Zatoichi

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Up for TRADE only: Complete, excellent condition Mass Effect for X360 for other X360 games or 1 year to XBLA. PM me offers if you are interested!

Looking for:
The Orange Box
Oblivion: GOTY
GTA IV
anything fun, really! let me know

kitchenmotors said:
Hey, looking to get rid of my Crimson Black Nintendo DS Lite. I bought the new Black and Blue and really don't need two of them.

The DS comes with a white Keys Factory DS Lite Case.

Looking for $85 shipped. Like brand new! Don't have the original boxes though.

Still available!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Any of Japan GAF wanna help me out?

I'm trying to find one of these Hori Gunmetal edition charge stations for PS3 controllers....

charco20010000-img150x123-1213355501sdptn632541.jpg

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/...%A5%E7%A5%F3%A5%B9%A5%BF%A5%F3%A5%C9&auccat=0

As seen in the link above...

If you know anything, please help me out! I can pay or if you want to trade let me know.

I have a LOT of money in Play-Asia store credit and I'm willing to negotiate if you can help me find one of these for a decent price.

me so Grant

Neo Member
JodyAnthony said:
best possible feedback for me so Grant for 1 - sending payment super fast and 2 - being understanding about the post office screwing up the shipment

I'm really late with this, BUT - positive feedback for JodyAnthony for fair price and good communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom