• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If Splenda can't be digested, then why my shit don't taste sweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn this thread

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17632-1381869210-25.gif

GulAtiCa

When I was young I used to enjoy wrapping my hand in toilet paper and catching my own feces to inspect them. One time I decided to lick an exceptional specimen just to see if it really tasted as bad as it smelled, but to my surprise it didn't actually taste of much. It's just a warm feeling on the tongue, slimy texture, and a slightly iron-like bitterness.

Why did I read this??....

I once tasted my pet dogs poop in unintentional accidental accident, I cant say it tasted sweet or good, but it wasnt all that strong bad taste either. What I can remember from the experience.

Someone should totally try this shit out and feed bunnies some sugar and sweet stuff and then eat the shit. Lots of fiber and its tastes of strawberries! Strawberry flavored bunny shit could be the nezt level gamer food, it dries and it doesnt leave stains like chocolate, and if you drink some soda pop juice you dont have to eat them dry.

"Rabbit shit balls brakefast cerelas, shitloads of fiber just add milk."

"Our shit is better then our competitors"

"Fully vegan, fully organic, fully satisfying, fully filling start for the day, one the go or at the table"

I also deers or mooses poop in ball shaped poop shits,

"moose poop or lose"

https://www.google.fi/search?q=deer...Moeo4gS18YFw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1821&bih=898

https://www.google.fi/search?q=deer..._AUoAQ&biw=1821&bih=898#q=moose+shit&tbm=isch

Good as bananas in packing department and allready in bite size bitz for easy eating.

IF we were to feed animals some oranges their shit would be delicious and pee rich in vitamin C.

last slogan

"Eat shit and die, after long healthy life"

EDit:

BIRd droppings would be instant smoothie, but I dont think there is good way to collect bird shit.

Rapstah

Your body can digest most (all?) artificial sweeteners, it just can't absorb most of the stuff it breaks them down into.

This post assumes that "digest" doesn't also imply absorbing the parts because then this post is all kinds of wrong.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
image.php

image.php

I'm on a diet, starting to work out and I have pretty much completely cut sugar out of my diet. Of course I'll get a diet Dr. Pepper every once in awhile but I have no idea what this stuff is. It'll probably give me cancer later in life.

Sugar is way better at giving you cancer than artificial sweeteners are.

http://www.*****************/health...ncreases-risk-breast-cancer-study-claims.html

http://www.mercola.com/article/sugar/sugar_cancer.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131122132354.htm

Mailbox

Sugar is way better at giving you cancer than artificial sweeteners

On that note, I tried to search up on google scholar on papers about artificial sweeteners and cancer, but the results were pretty much exclusive to bladder cancer (of which what I found found no to little linkage to the artificial sweeteners)

Why has the focus been on bladder cancer though? (Mind you, it's late so I only read a few abstracts.)

(I don't want to derail thread, just curious)

Theonik

This is not an accurate translation of what goes on in this cartoon... Or is it? Say it isn't.
While I have not watched this, this is a real quote as far as I'm aware and from having seen other quotes from this hentai series for similar comedic effect.

Septimius

No one ever said the body doesn't metabolize artificial sweeteners. If it didn't, then there would be no problem. The problem is that it metabolizes them.

Roland1979

Let me explain. The anus apparently has taste receptors [LINK], that's why spicy food hurts on the way out I guess. Yet I feel nothing with those sweeteners. Also, it doesn't smell any different than other food.

Spicy food hurts because of taste buds?? Are you serious? So if i pepper spray your eyes and it hurts like hell then your eyes must have taste buds, right?

I remember when I was really poor I contemplated eating my own shit. I decided against it and just ate pitta bread for a month instead

Someone should totally try this shit out and feed bunnies some sugar and sweet stuff and then eat the shit. Lots of fiber and its tastes of strawberries!

TF.......

Marvel

could never
Look at my post history, i'm not a junior. I got junior'ed by what you just did: calling someone a junior.

I really don't care.

Will give you a tip though, if you're going to be sarcastic in the future then use a spoiler tag or a smiley face. If not I will take it at dickcomment value.

Roland1979

I do not care about your member status is what I meant, christ you're stupid.

If you mention it you do care. Calling names now? Keep at it buddy. You're the one first to refer to my status. This indicates a level of interest. Or should i add smileys and tags so you understand it better?

Marvel

could never
Calling names now? Keep at it buddy.

I'm a jerk what can I say, I have more names to call you in PM's if you would like to take this there.

You started this bs with your dumbass quote of my stupid joke, you have very little moral highground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom