• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men of NeoGAF, I want to ask you about a particular toilet habit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well huh

Here I was thinking I did something to my body at some point because of all these problems that are completely normal. I've thought this for at least 12 years now. Good to know penises just suck.

"No matter how much you shake or dance the last two drops end up in your pants."

It's just a sad fact of life gentlemen. I think a panty liner would be easier than dabbing if you're that worried about it.

I run my thumb and index finger up the shaft in order to get rid of the pesky drops. Followed by two sturdy shakes. Works every time.

Oh, and next time, try pulling your dick upwards, towards your belly button (not too hard) before proceeding with step two of my method. That always seems to release more piss.

"No matter how much you shake or dance the last two drops end up in your pants."

It's just a sad fact of life gentlemen. I think a panty liner would be easier than dabbing if you're that worried about it.

84394-Ron-Swanson-sad-angry-scoff-sc-iGkA.gif

DarkKyo

In the same train of thought, how about after you're done masturbating/with sex and there's still a little cum inside of your penis that takes a little bit of time to fully drip out/drain? How do you usually get rid of that? If you don't take care of it and just put your pants on you'll find a little bit in your underwear 10 minutes later.

The Lamp

Uncircumcised men have it better. We can pull the skin back to urinate, then slide it back down when we're done, squeezing as we go to drain and dry off the tip, and then you're done. No shaking required. No need to touch the head. No mess whatsoever.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Uncircumcised men have it better. We can pull the skin back to urinate, then slide it back down when we're done, squeezing as we go to drain and dry off the tip, and then you're done. No shaking required. No need to touch the head. No mess whatsoever.

yeah, but..... we're generally more hygienic. bam.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I use TP at home now for the shake-and-dab,

Zeppu

push up under your balls to get out excess urine.

and "push up under your balls to get out excess urine."

The above works, but I also tend to shun urinals and I dab with toiletpaper. /shrug turns in man card.

Yup. This is the best way. Squeeze up and out and to empty the tubes. No shaking required. Sometimes you'll be amazed how much is still there. Removes that feeling that you're not 'done' after peeing.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I thought afoni was banned from discussing his inside leaks on this forum

ruxtpin

Banned
There was some other thread about a guy bringing in a cup of water in the stall with him, did we ever figure out what that was for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom