• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From the Rumor Land: Devil May Cry 5 at TGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this with a big grain of salt, cause this seems fake as hell, but who knows

Cyberland has reported though that after gamer backlash at the Devil May Cry reboot and it failing to meet financial expectations, Capcom is allegedly back to making the game by themselves and that Devil May Cry 5 is actually in the works right now.

Cyberland noted that fans can expect an announcement at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2014 this September and Devil May Cry 5 may be released this 2015.

According to one in the comments, it seems Cyberland is a game retailer / the ign of Korea, but the name isn't translated right or something.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/34800/20140827/devil-may-cry-5-2015-confirmed.htm

=================================

Personally I'm not so sure, I believe the rumors of getting a DmC Remaster Edition for PS4/X1 more than this one.

With Bayonetta 2 and Scalebound entering my life in the future, I'm not so sure I need another Devil May Cry game.

Of course, if one is truly being worked on, I'm not going to complain lol

Koozek

Lol, Kdramastars also had a rumor recently that FFXV's release date had been confirmed to Gamescom attendees to be June 2015 :D Sound like stupid rumors, but who knows. BELIEVE.

V_Ben

Banned
Well, damn. Ninja Theory's DMC was the least stupid the storyline of the series has been in a long time. What i'd like is a game scripted by someone not at Capcom, but made by their usual DMC team.

I can dream, can't I.

Radec

IgMyx.gif

Kyoufu

That source is terrible, but IF DMC5 were to be a thing and an internal project, then it'd be directed by Itsuno most likely, which would be a great thing for the game but horrible for me because I don't want him wasted on another DMC.

Itsuno needs to be working on Dragon's Dogma 2 instead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom