• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Destiny Now Available for Pre-Order

K1ng P3n

I haven't pre-purchased the game just yet but Destiny was pinned for some odd reason when I turned my Xbox One this afternoon.

Ape

Banned
Will the Digital Guardian Edition be available after the game launches? I noticed some of the content is preorder only.

Gowans

In.
FIGKDqyl.jpg

Same, i really loved that Beta, especially since my friends are all getting it and e're playing together.

UK guys its worth grabbing this from the Hong Kong store if you are in the preview programme. Works out at just over £30 for the base game, or £43 ish for the Guardian edition

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I wonder if it will unlock earlier if you change regions.

Can anyone confirm this from past experience? I wanted to do this during Titanfall, but I was too lazy and didn't wanted to buy it from NZ store. But if you can buy it from US store and just change the region at the end, will it unlock?

Xbudz

Titles will be available after midnight local time on the release date in your corresponding country, though some countries with multiple time zones will align to one release time. For example, in the United States, Destiny will be available for play at 12:01 AM PT on its release day.

Damn, I am looking forward to moving to the west coast.

So, I'm on the east coast but if I buy and preload and then just changed my region to a European country I can play it at their local 12 AM time?

Bsigg12

So, I'm on the east coast but if I buy and preload and then just changed my region to a European country I can play it at their local 12 AM time?

We don't know yet. If we can with no repercussions, I'm changing to New Zealand because that's like Monday afternoon for me.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Ohh man preloading is a godsend for me.

Preorder from the HK store set region to Australia unlock the game early YAY!

BusterJol

Anybody doing the sign into console and assign another console as your home console (so you can have one of every downloaded game for both systems) thing pre order Destiny?

Are you able to pre load Destiny on both systems just fine?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I feel this thread has not gotten enough attention.

Maybe not as many XB1 owners on GAF excited about Destiny?
Im mean we are just over a week away from it launch, yet this thread is dead?
Wait we are just over a week away??? Where is the |OT|?

FLiP2345

Banned
Anybody doing the sign into console and assign another console as your home console (so you can have one of every downloaded game for both systems) thing pre order Destiny?

Are you able to pre load Destiny on both systems just fine?

Yup I did it and it works

Top Bottom