• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
It rained on & off all day, so we stayed in and played Shovel Knight & Mario Kart. We went for a two-hour walk after the rain ended. Now it's bedtime, so we're watching the rest of this kinda-boring football game.

A decent, undramatic day. We took a break from forwarding our sinister, eeeevil, family-destroying gay agenda. :)

Guys!! Totally off topic but I gotta vent. I was doing a 3ds transfer from XL to OG and lost wifi connection just before it finished. I lost games I had from the eshop but I can redownload then again. BUT I'm worries about the DLC I bought for SMTIV and Fire Emblem plus my Mii seems to have been lost. I'm pissed.

Just a heads up, there is now a Crossdressing and Drag thread! go pay a visit guys.

Aaaaw yeah; again, thanks for the signal boost YoungBlade!

MisterGrey is just the best. <3

ibdc0YJ9cYTNMT.gif

terrisus

Guys!! Totally off topic but I gotta vent. I was doing a 3ds transfer from XL to OG and lost wifi connection just before it finished. I lost games I had from the eshop but I can redownload then again. BUT I'm worries about the DLC I bought for SMTIV and Fire Emblem plus my Mii seems to have been lost. I'm pissed.

If there are any issues, call up Nintendo and they should be able to take care of it.
(Aside from the Mii, of course).

Just to make sure, make sure you have the serial number of both systems.

Wow thats really weird, Contact nintendo for sure if anything. dlc isnt on the download list? Never bothered with any dlc on 3ds that i can remember so idk

hidys

Like Ty4on said, the people here in Europe have that day on May 1st. I didn't know that American people have that on another day.

Us in AUS have it on a different day as well (to celebrate winning the 8 hour work day).

May 1st has more international significance because it is considered the International Worker's Day.

Rayis

I'm loving the crossdressing/drag thread, now one of the goals in my life is to try drag at least once in my life.

So, I took a nap earlier in the afternoon and just woke up now seven hours later. I hate it when that happens. I'll have to try and get to bed soon to wake up early for work and don't ruin my normal sleep schedule.

I love that song.

I dug up my old photo! I look so pissed lol

That jacket looks big on you. Also, Baby face
I was gonna say that. And yes you look very young in that foto, I bet you look much better now in that same uniform. :D

Rayis

What is the appeal of drag? I don't understand.

I can't speak for everyone else but for me personally, I love how it defies social conventions, considering how rigid gender roles are for most men, the fact that there are some men out there who just can't contain their fabulousness and turn into these glamorous, larger-than-life. glittery beings just makes me brim with excitement, drag queens are what I aspire to be.

Kater

Banned
I rather enjoy not having to wear make-up or uncomfortable clothes :3
If you have a question regarding comfy clothing choices feel free to ask in the CD and Drag OT. I'm sure the huge selection of female clothing will have something to offer that would be to your liking.

:p

RM8

If you have a question regarding comfy clothing choices feel free to ask in the CD and Drag OT. I'm sure the huge selection of female clothing will have something to offer that would be to your liking.

I think I'll leave it to the people who can pull it off
and want to do it in the first place

Mumei

This is Lola (name will change if I adopt!). She is a beagle/australian cattle dog mix from the humane society. I am going to go visit her tomorrow and see how she responds to me. Shes only 2 months old so I expect her to be quite energetic. Now I just need to start thinking about puppy proofing my apartment.

GxBmJpQ.jpg

Pupppyyyyy.

What will her name be?

Dany

Banned
I saw them live twice in the last three months. Totally worth it. They put on a great show, their visual and what they display on the projector is surprisingly awesome. It can get boring, for me, dancing infront of a dj if the light show or their 'acting' wasn't good.

ngower

Does anyone here ever get sort of depressed after sex? I have mild clinical depression anyways, which I do a decent job combatting, so I'm sure the two are related. Maybe it's some sort of doubt or issue with my body or something, but I always find I'm in this weird sort of haze for a day or two after I hook up with someone and I'm constantly having to sort of shake it off, like get over it and move on. There was one time where I got super down and I don't know why. I've seen on the interwebz that people who have experienced sexual trauma can get these feelings after sex, but I haven't had anything like that happen. I dunno, just curious if anyone else gets a similar feeling?

Bladenic

Does anyone here ever get sort of depressed after sex? I have mild clinical depression anyways, which I do a decent job combatting, so I'm sure the two are related. Maybe it's some sort of doubt or issue with my body or something, but I always find I'm in this weird sort of haze for a day or two after I hook up with someone and I'm constantly having to sort of shake it off, like get over it and move on. There was one time where I got super down and I don't know why. I've seen on the interwebz that people who have experienced sexual trauma can get these feelings after sex, but I haven't had anything like that happen. I dunno, just curious if anyone else gets a similar feeling?

Is this from sex with the same person like a partner, or random hookups?

ngower

Is this from sex with the same person like a partner, or random hookups?

Last night was a grindr hookup. It's happened with a close-ish friend, a guy I met through friends, a bar hook-up...seems to be a constant no matter where I find a guy.

RM8

Coahuila (state in northern Mexico) now allows same sex marriage. Previously, the only place where it was allowed was Mexico City. Only 30 states left! :p Mexican genderless dystopia is slow.

Trust me, I'd prefer that. I had a date set up with this guy on OKC but he backed out and haven't heard from him since. I'd much rather go the dating route, but it really doesn't bear any fruit for me.
Can you go and see someone like a therapist or something. Maybe it's more complicated than what we can do here?

ngower

Can you go and see someone like a therapist or something. Maybe it's more complicated than what we can do here?

I've been in therapy before. I don't really need it. I can manage my symptoms...like I'm not sitting here at my desk crying or anything, just in this weird fog. Difficult to explain. Not really here to get help as much as to see if other folks had similar feelings (which it seems they don't) and can relate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom