• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was announced?

This, I'm guessing.
15293318235_ba3859a63f_z.jpg

Rymuth

Man, they are still talking. I'm amazed that there are still around 800 guys sitting here watching.
Less than that...
To be fair, I'm enjoying the comments here and the streaming but my endurance is at an end. I mean, just how much time can you dedicate to Yakuza Zero?

Have fun you guys. They played us like a Shamisen
Japanese Fiddle

MrHoot

Man, they are still talking. I'm amazed that there are still around 800 guys sitting here watching.

if by watching, you mean "staring kinda vacantly at a corner of the screen while thinking of better days where I actually did useful things", yeah

Foffy

Banned
If the view count is based on optimism and interest, we are at the line where one may enter an apathetic state of being.

Freeman

Banned
I tried. This is as far as I can go. Not enough hype to keep me going.

Tonight I'll cry myself to sleep but I know that some day those same tears will be of joy.

Believe.

Imouto

Banned
I think I'll leave the stream there and going back to work. Hopefully something interesting will happen.

Actually if I can see the new Neptunia, that's enough.

why gran turismo kaz
wouldn't hirai (or yoshida, since I imagine Kaz is busy trying to make mobile work) be more fitting if you're doing a 20th anniversary celebration
gt isn't 20 yet

He worked on the creation of the Playstation 1 before making games and Polys Entertainment (later named Polyphony Digital) was the first Sony first party studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom