• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooD1234

I loved not moving last night
ihIO17SVOoQz2.gif
Damn...I gotta get back to this game lol

braves01

Banned
Anyone wish there was a track viewer? Yeah, I could just admire the levels in time trials I guess, but I'd love to be able to freely move a camera around the track, pause animations, zoom in and out, etc.

Tom_Cody

I played 4-player split screen for the first time over the weekend with some friends. I was surprised by the reduced framerate, though I don't know what I should have been expecting.

We played for ~3 hours and overall it was a really fun experience.

Roo

I played 4-player split screen for the first time over the weekend with some friends. I was surprised by the reduced framerate, though I don't know what I should have been expecting.

We played for ~3 hours and overall it was a really fun experience.
Yeah, the first time I played with my friends and family I was shocked at the drop of performance. In my mind I was like.. Hope they don't notice it looks/feels different compared to when I'm playing alone.
Thankfully, no one but my younger sister noticed since she's the closest thing to a gamer next to the rest :p

Tom_Cody

Yeah, the first time I played with my friends and family I was shocked at the drop of performance. In my mind I was like.. Hope they don't notice it looks/feels different compared to when I'm playing alone.
Thankfully, no one but my younger sister noticed since she's the closest thing to a gamer next to the rest :p
Lol, I actually had a similar thought.

Luckily the replay feature looks the same as always and that blew them away. Everyone loved watching them after every match and especially enjoyed the slowmo. That feature has really paid dividends for Nintendo.

Doing some WW, right now, specifically the Mercedes tournament, surprised the game doesn't force you to use Mercedes cars or at least disable bikes.

Roo

Doing some WW, right now, specifically the Mercedes tournament, surprised the game doesn't force you to use Mercedes cars or at least disable bikes.
I'm more surprised at the CPU not using the Mercedes cars at all in any mode from the game.
It only proves how superficial the whole thing is.
Wonder if they will go deep enough and reprogram the selection system so the CPU can use the new DLC vehicles as well.

Enforced

Anyone want to play I can play for an hour?
Edit: its seem the network is down? I
Edit 2 nevermind.
I like the friend list music. I don't know why in like it. :p

Gattuso

timed that first mushroom a little poorly huh roo? haha. that green shell hit was excellent
edit: curse you coins and bananas

Roo

I find it funny it only gives useless items the entire race and then in the last set of item boxes it's like.. Oh shit, here, take this powerful item that will change the entire race lol

Edit: see? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom