• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection HAS GONE GOLD !!!!

Flintty

Yeeessss!!!

So excited for this! My only dilemma though is disc or digital? I want the simplicity of digital but another disc to add to the Halo collection is drawing me in...

Mugatu

I can't wait - I really wish they had a way of letting physical buyers pre-load the 20GB multiplayer content though - not looking forward to getting the game home and then not being able to play until a day later when my download finishes.

mocoworm

I could get this digitally and be playing at 11pm my time, just like I did with Forza Horizon 2.

OR, I can go to a Microsoft launch event and have fun and stuff (and not even worry about spoilers) yet if I do that I won't get home until around 1:30am or 2am, and then if I had to install and download? We're looking at around 3am at best. I'm already "sacrificing" time by getting it physical cause I want to take part in a social event for Halo I look forward to for years (literally live for those kind of nights) and the 20GB download is just too much salt on the wound IMO.

I do believe 343i will make this right and make it available to everyone, but they need to know enough people care.

This post is absolutely incredible! First world problems??

Getting in at 2am because you are partying at a launch event and having to wait an hour to play is too much salt on the wound. WTF am I reading?

Such a 'sacrifice' to attend a launch party that you 'literally live for'. My heart bleeds.

Top Bottom