• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

91SoKoTSlLL.jpg
81y87KTwvQL.jpg

61giqCahy9L.jpg

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
71jmsPYlbEL.jpg

Stranger of Sword City: Black Palace

Love that box art. I looked up the game and it's a Wizardry-style (?) dungeon RPG. Unfortunately that art-style seems to only apply to the concept art. It's typical anime stuff in the actual game. Bleh.

hongcha

Love that box art. I looked up the game and it's a Wizardry-style (?) dungeon RPG. Unfortunately that art-style seems to only apply to the concept art. It's typical anime stuff in the actual game. Bleh.

You must have been looking at the wrong game. The box art is very representative of the art style in the game:

vEmup9Z.jpg

ztZMxw2.jpg

T5Pj1uA.jpg

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Those are two different games being shown. One is the Generation Xth remake.

Really? The title of the YouTube video (剣の街の異邦人 ~黒の宮殿~) matches the box art shown above...

Is it a different game of the same title? YouTube video title incorrect?

Weird stuff, but I'm pleased to see that the good art style is in the actual game.

cj_iwakura

Really? The title of the YouTube video (剣の街の異邦人 ~黒の宮殿~) matches the box art shown above...

Weird stuff, but I'm pleased to see that the good art style is in the actual game.

I assume the highlight was the game's reveal, but it seems like a general Experience preview video.

mao2

Those player character portraits with different art are from Students of Round and other titles which they added to this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ83cFppjmI

Top Bottom