• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT2| Item Names in English!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Honestly, aside from B20 the population seems to have expanded rather than shrunk. Since Ep 3 came out even with premium membership I find it hard to get a VH/SH block spot for emergency quests.
Really? While I agree about the blocks, I remember that a ~year ago after a patch etc., Server 2 was one of the highly congested (red) servers on the list.
Now it's rarely yellow, although I've heard that it Japanese players were the ones who left after introducing one of the EQ requiring coordination. No idea if that's true.

The trailer made me excited for PSO2 again. Maybe I'll start playing again.

Soma

I still avoid B20 like the plague though.

Ever time I attempt to try TD3 or a similar EQ on that floor, it never seems to go well.

Really? While I agree about the blocks, I remember that a ~year ago after a patch etc., Server 2 was one of the highly congested (red) servers on the list.
Now it's rarely yellow, although I've heard that it Japanese players were the ones who left after introducing one of the EQ requiring coordination. No idea if that's true.
I only started playing maybe 6 months ago so I dunno about that, but since I started it was always green - never once saw the yellow server status until EP3 dropped.

The trailer made me excited for PSO2 again. Maybe I'll start playing again.

Yeah, Ship 2's population has really taken a dive over the years. A lot of talk about incompetent/rude foreigners has driven people away from Ship 2. That alongside the hackers and Ship 2's inability to 200% Luther (this changed after the DDOS). Hell, even after the DDOS gut out a lot of the EN community, b20 is still avoided like the plague. Just take a look at the blocks during a JP prime time EQ, b21 and 22 will fill before b20 does. Although, Ep3 did in fact bring a lot of people back. The Ship now makes it to red status sometimes! And not because some hacker is doing something dumb.

I need no proxy.
Check out mah new skill tree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_DZAwokdTM
Worm roaster!

There are so many better and faster ways to kill a gwana than this.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
that gives me some hope. now I just have to find something showing how to do it. been searching for a while but haven't found anything on google yet
You need a vpn, not a proxy, so search for a way to set one up on a router or if your pc is on a wired connection and has a wifi card you can set a vpn there and make an access point.

Gattuso

You need a vpn, not a proxy, so search for a way to set one up on a router or if your pc is on a wired connection and has a wifi card you can set a vpn there and make an access point.

oh okay, I think I might have seen a guide somewhere for that on pso-world or something

Garteal

Honestly, aside from B20 the population seems to have expanded rather than shrunk. Since Ep 3 came out even with premium membership I find it hard to get a VH/SH block spot for emergency quests.
Played a bit yesterday (how I have missed PSO and its glorious restrictions!) and was surprised to find quite a few non jp players but it's really empty compared to pre-block. Maybe it was just that specific time.

Gattuso

there we go, up and running on the vita
iV2sYWAdHP8jA.jpg

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Just noticed PSO2 iphone version has released(japan). Anyone here played it? whats it like?
It's been out for quite a while. Link with PSO2 is interesting and gameplay is not half bad, but the game is nothing to write home about tbh.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Probably been asked 1,000 times but is there any chance this'll ever release for consoles? at least in japan?
I believe that Sakai was once asked about the PS4 version and he said that there are no plans at the time since they want to focus on the current PC/Vita versions. Don't quote me on this.
I was secretly hoping for a PS4 version reveal during this year's TGS, but since it didn't happen I'm not expecting an announcement any time soon.

Garteal

Wow... it's about time we get more 12*s and even 13* items now. The lvl raise is happening sooner than expected, but not surprising. Definitely looking forward to all of that. November will be a great month.

Have any changes happened to classes recently? If so does anyone have a list of them?

Most recently: a bunch of stuff happened to Gu.
  • First Sroll got nerfed down to 10%, which is massive.
    Perfect Keeper now only needs you to be above 75% HP to take effect, though Perfect Keeper latents still want 100%, allegedly they're going to fix that soon.
    Most Gu PAs got buffed up, though damage still isn't where it was before.
    As a result Infinity Fire is dead so you can't be a lazy Gu anymore.
I don't know much past that as I don't play Gu all that much.

Aside from that;
  • Doublesabers can only have 2 whirlwinds active/overlapping at a time, nerfing Meteor Cudgel's ability to cheese things.
    Cluster Bullet got a nerf but is still perfectly fine.
    Nabarta and Namegid power tech crafts got nerfed.
    Celestial Bullet latent got nerfed.
    Elysion's latent got nerfed, but Elysion's t-atk got buffed in exchange.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask (or if it is ok to ask).

But is anyone getting PS Nova and will not be using their ファンタシースター ノヴァ』友達紹介プロダクトコード? If you don't mind giving it away, can I have it?

I'm planning to get the DL version and don't play PSO2, so I have no interest in the PSO2 pre-order bonus and could benefit on the code instead.

Malyse

Hello!

I've made a new community to talk about Monster Hunter/PSO styled games located here, and I would love it if y'all popped in.

That being said, is anyone playing PSO2es? I've been enjoying it, but my gaming computer got fried + I forgot my PSO2 login (and I think there was a code required on top of that) so I'm literally just playing for the fun of it :(

squadr0n

Is this down? Im trying to find a link to download the client but all the offical JP websites are down. Is there another way to get in or is it just temporary?

Nvm, I think I found one that will work.

Is this down? Im trying to find a link to download the client but all the offical JP websites are down. Is there another way to get in or is it just temporary?

Nvm, I think I found one that will work.
Routing has... not been normal since the DDoS. If you can't load pso2.jp, it means you won't be able to connect to the game servers either. You'll have to go through a VPN - AWS seems to be a popular choice.

Garteal

Not necessarily. They've changed their routings and most of the ISPs in the West do not support it. Only a few ISPs with an ISP that supports it as a backbone can access the website and game normally.
Use what's mentioned in the thread to play the game.

I have a question about the items you have to find for COs. Do they disappear when you turn in the CO or does it stay in your storage? If they do disappear, does any spare items that you got over that disappear too?

Relevant to Vita owners (PS Nova):

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/951/951630/

You can not only choose where to put each establishment (shops, etc) in your base, but also the design of your base - you can choose to have it Japanese-style or Sci-Fi (not sure if whole base or per establishement).

Each establishment also have a level.

Establishments mentioned in the article:
Labo(ratory) - for new weapons like Pile and Halo and development of other establishments.
Weapon Shop
Armor Shop
Item Shop
Class Counter
Costume​

At work, can't be bothered to repost pictures, so I hope someone with free time can do it.

Malyse

Relevant to Vita owners (PS Nova):

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/951/951630/

You can not only choose where to put each establishment (shops, etc) in your base, but also the design of your base - you can choose to have it Japanese-style or Sci-Fi (not sure if whole base or per establishement).

Each establishment also have a level.

Establishments mentioned in the article:
Labo(ratory) - for new weapons like Pile and Halo and development of other establishments.
Weapon Shop
Armor Shop
Item Shop
Class Counter
Costume​

At work, can't be bothered to repost pictures, so I hope someone with free time can do it.
Only relevant if you pretend its coming out in America/have a Japanese PSN/plan on importing.
seriously, what the hell SEGA.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
New patch notes are up on the official site.
Some of them sound really good, but sadly I have no time even for a quick translation.
Please be excited, I'm sure that Ricardo will get on that.

I would check, but it seems I'm unable to connect to the site (and therefore the game) again. Was working just fine since mid-July until now.

Cmagus

Is it safe to say at this point that there will be no NA version of this game eve? I've been dying to play this again but don't want to invest anymore in the game with all this block stuff going on right now.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is it safe to say at this point that there will be no NA version of this game eve? I've been dying to play this again but don't want to invest anymore in the game with all this block stuff going on right now.

I'd put money on no at this point.

Malyse

Not unless they make a PS4 version of it.

Ronok

Hi, just started playing the past few days and I'm having fun, but what with the semi translated game and outdated info(?) floating about, I'm having some trouble.

First on my list is how to level my mag... I'm going with Ranger for my main class and was going to build a R-atk pure mag, but I'm reading it's better not to, but I'm not seeing any better suggestions with my google skills.. Does anyone have any further insight?

Top Bottom